Нестабильная работа двигателя может быть вызвана множеством причин, связанных с поломкой топливной системы, газораспределительного механизма, карбюратора, и других взаимозависимых узлов. Поэтому определять возможные причины неисправности ДВС нужно исходи из видимых симптомов. Например, двигатель троит. О чем может говорить этот признак, и как его следует устранять?
Что называется троением мотора
Троением двигателя называется нестабильная работа свечей внутри блока цилиндров (вместо 4 свечей работают только 3). Ввиду этого нарушения мотор:
- Ощутимо подергивается на холостых оборотах (вибрация при троении ДВС возникает периодически, на короткое время. Чем сильнее ощущаются толчки из подкапотного пространства, тем выше вероятность, что отказала не одна, а сразу несколько свечей);
- Теряет максимально допустимую мощность (во время движения автомобиль набирает скорость рывками, при стабильном положении педали акселератора. При холостой работе обороты коленчатого вала не держатся на одном уровне).
Заметив подобные признаки, нужно незамедлительно переходить к их устранению, так как троение мотора может стать причиной более серьезной поломки силового агрегата.
Почему троит двигатель, распространенные причины
Неисправная работа одной или нескольких свечей чаще всего возникает ввиду следующих причин:
- Неотрегулированное зажигание;
- Природный износ свечи;
- Выход из строя конденсатора;
- Вакуумный усилитель подсасывает воздух в систему через дополнительное отверстие в корпусе или шланге;
- Высоковольтные провода «пробивают» на корпус;
- Впускной коллектор подсасывает воздух;
- Карбюратор неверно отрегулирован;
- Воздушный фильтр сильно загрязнен, за счет чего поток воздуха в карбюраторе затрудняется;
- Прогар поршневой группы или клапанов;
- Неправильно выставлена поочередность работы клапанов в ГРМ;
- Деформация поршневых колец;
- Рокеры или прокладки ГРМ пришли в негодность;
- Выход из строя маслосъемных колпачков;
- Разгерметизация системы.
Также нередко двигатель троит из-за неправильно подобранных свечей (по длине и по диаметру резьбы). Поэтому начинать диагностику мотора нужно именно со свечей, и только потом переходить к карбюратору, воздушному фильтру и другим связным механизмам.
Диагностика ДВС и устранение проблем
Установить и исправить причину троения мотора без диагностики невозможно. Поэтому, столкнувшись с подобной проблемой, нужно произвести следующие мероприятия:
1). Обнаружить проблемный цилиндр. Для этого при работающем моторе поочередно отсоединяйте высоковольтные провода от свечей. При их отсоединении вибрация ДВС должна заметно усиливаться. Если же этого не произошло на одном из цилиндров, то он и будет считаться неисправным.
2). Проверить систему подачи питания. Используя свечной ключ, необходимо извлечь неработающую свечу из цилиндра, и подсоединить ее наконечник к проводу трамблера. Верхушку свечи следует приложить к металлической поверхности (кузов автомобиля или гайки на крышке ГРМ), и провернуть ключ зажигания.
Если искра есть, значит с системой полный порядок. В противном случае придется демонтировать провод, и проверить его наконечники с обеих сторон, на наличие ржавчины или грязи.
3). Определить количество воздуха, поступающего в систему. Чтобы понять, сколько воздуха поступает в цилиндр, достаточно перекрыть впускную трубку, провернуть ключ зажигания, и замерить компрессию. Нормальный показатель должен колебаться от 0,5 до 0,7 атмосфер.
The reduced value indicates the depressurization of the system caused by air filter contamination, or the discontinuity of the vacuum regulator membrane. In both cases, only the replacement of an unsuitable part can solve the problem.
four). Determine the amount of gasoline entering the cylinder (for this you should remove the tube from the fuel pressure sensor, pick up the check valve line, and turn the ignition key.
If the pressure in the system is not, then the reason that the engine is troit, in the fuel system. And you can solve such a problem in two steps: configure the carburetor, and install Remkomplekt on the fuel pump.
five). Measure compression in each cylinder. If the above actions listed above did not help to eliminate the ruling, then the likely cause of the problem lies in the internal combustion. To eliminate it, it is necessary to disassemble the gas distribution mechanism, and check the condition of the rollers and oil-challenge caps.
Next, the motor itself is dismantled, and the piston group is diagnosed. When the deformed rings, holes or nagar on the valves or pistons should be replaced by the piston group.
The first four phases of diagnostics can be carried out at home using the minimum set of tools. But for dismantling and disassembling the motor will necessarily need special equipment.
If the engine is unstable or with interruptions, it means that one of the car systems is faulty. One of the reasons is the engine troop.
The phrase "Troit Engine" appeared when four-cylinder DVS began to install on cars, and meant only three cylinders of four work. The fourth cylinder does not work or works with interruptions. Subsequently, the concept has spread to multi-cylinders.
It is not worth tightening with the repair if the motor troit, otherwise the consequences of this malfunction will result in the failure of other parts of the car, and it is unknown where you will find a complete stop of the car. In addition, fuel consumption will increase.
Characteristic signs of engine trimming
There are several signs of engine trimming, some of them indicate about other malfunctions in the car.
The correct sign of the combination of DVS is the changed sound of its work and the appearance of vibration. In this case, the fuel consumption increases, the motor power drops (especially at acceleration), there are unstable irrigates of the idling, the jerk of the machine when moving, the formation of a car or soot on the ignition candle.
Why engine Troit
To determine the exact cause of the trim, experience and special tools are needed.
Consider the possible causes of DVS Troats:
- Malfunctions in the electrical equipment of the car (spark plugs, high-voltage wires, traver, capacitor, electronic control unit for injection engines), inconsistency of the parameters of the spark plugs recommended for the car.
- Malfunctions in the car power system (the carburetor adjustment disorder, partial clogging of the fuel system, for injection engine, is a fuel injector malfunction).
- Disorders when mixing the fuel and air mixture (disruption of tightness in the intake manifold area, air drums through a vacuum brake amplifier, air filter clogging).
- Malfunction of DVS or an incorrectly tuned ignition system (wear of the cylindropore group and the parts of the gas distribution mechanism).
- Poor-quality fuel.
When determining the exact cause of the engine trimming, remember the changes in the engine work, even those that seemed insignificant to you. It is worth paying attention to when it begins, the combustion of DVS is intensified or decreases - on cold or after warming up, with uniform movement or acceleration, at high or low revs, etc.
Common faults that lead to the troop of the power unit is a malfunction of spark plugs, high-voltage wires, a traver, a vacuum brake amplifier. In addition, the fuel injectors is added to this list in the injection engine.
Consider every reason at which the motor troit.
Malfunction of the electrical equipment system
Malfunctions of parts of the electrical equipment of the car machine are the most frequent causes of the combination of DVS.
Among the parts of the electrical equipment, the cause of the trim is a malfunction of the spark plugs and a testing of high-voltage wires.
Determine the fault of the spark plug is easy. If the problem is in the ignition candle, then it will be nagar. In addition, the working candle has a central electrode insulator has a light or slightly brown color.
Black dots or strips on the candle case say that the candle makes the way and it is time to change it. The body of the candle should be without chipping and cracks.
Symptoms of trimming with a faulty ignition candle are manifested only when the car is started to cold, and after heating, the symptoms either disappear or become not so obvious.
Check the high-voltage wires without using the multimeter can be in a dark room. If they are punched, you will see outbreaks. In addition, about good candles, high-voltage wires, the ignition coils and the traver testifies the bright blue spark between the candle and the mass of the car.
To do this, connect a removed candle with a high-voltage wire and keep it at a distance of 1-2 cm from the mass of the car, then we turn the engine with the starter. If the spark is good and bright, then the electrical equipment system is good.
Effect of Motor Trojection System
Faults of the power system are not frequent causes of engine trimming. When faults in this system (broken adjustment of the carburetor, partial clogging of the fuel system, faulty fuel injectors in injection engines) Symptoms of the DVS robes appear on all modes of operation. In this case, under the load, the symptoms are only enhanced. This is due to the fact that there is an incorrect mixing formation, and the combustible mixture is either flammable, or this happens with interruptions, so the engine power drops. This problem is eliminated by cleaning and adjusting the power system, the replacement of filter elements. In injection force aggregates it is worth paying attention to the state of fuel injectors. If after their cleaning the problem is not eliminated, then their replacement is required. The nozzle service is determined only in the presence of special equipment.
Something useful for you:
Wrong mixture formation
In the depleted combustible mixture there is little fuel, it is badly flammable. As a result, the engine is unstable. In the enriched mixture of fuel, more than necessary, as a result of which the candles fills and they do not produce a spark for ignition.
A poor combustible mixture is due to air suction. This occurs due to disruption of the tightness of the seat of the intake manifold or malfunction of the vacuum brake amplifier. At the same time, a faulty amplifier is a frequent cause of motor trimming. Its status is checked simply. To do this, disconnect the hose coming from a vacuum to the motor, and climb it. If the OBS began to work normally, then the reason in it and change.
The enriched mixture is obtained as a result of the violation of the adjustment of the carburetor, clogging the air filter, and in injection machines - malfunctions of fuel injectors.
Engine problems and ignition system
Troubleshooting Engine and Ignition System Settings is a complex and expensive procedure that requires knowledge, experience and availability of special tools. And if the wrong adjustment of the ignition system is corrected by its adjustment, then its output due to faulty parts of the cylindrophneum group and parts of the gas distribution mechanism require the repair of the motor. List the malfunctions:
- squeak and wrong adjustment of valves or pistons;
- distribution shaft wear;
- wear of oilmaging caps;
- malfunction of the cylinder head head;
- the squeak of pistons;
- faults (broken, deformed, worn) piston rings;
Determining the non-working cylinder
A simple and proven way to determine the non-working cylinder without using the tool - alternately turning off the high-voltage wires from the spark plugs when the motor running. When disconnecting the high-voltage wire from the candle on the operating cylinder, the sound of the power unit will change and a large vibration will appear. When the high-voltage wire is disconnected from the candle on a non-performing cylinder in the work of the engine, nothing will change.
High-voltage wires are details of increased risk due to possible electric discharge damage, so performing diagnostics in this way, it is worth taking care of its safety and follow the rules
- Hands and clothes dry;
- When disconnecting the wire, hold onto the cap.
How to determine the cause and eliminate engine trim
Summing up, consider the procedure for the trimming of the power unit without the use of a special tool.
- We remember (remember) under what conditions of the engine work is most pronounced its trinity.
- Determine the non-working cylinder.
- Disconnect the hose from the vacuum brake amplifier and check the changes in the work of the engine, while the hose must be clogged (for example, its hole is clamped with a thumb).
- We check the spark plugs on the compliance of the parameters recommended for your car and the state of the electrodes of the candles.
- We check the high-voltage wires and rubber.
- In the injectionboxes, inspect the state of fuel injectors.
- We replace the faulty item.
- In cases where the electrical equipment of the car and the brake system (vacuum brake amplifier) are good, then the engine testing speaks of a complex and expensive repair.
The most difficult thing is to correctly diagnose the cause of the fault, which you need experience and specialized tool.
You can do the work on diagnostics and repair yourself or contact the car service. In the car service, they will diagnose the car, and repair work performed themselves. Such an approach will help you to save time for finding faulty parts and correct them correctly, and repair spent by your own hands will save the family budget.
Many lobes are faced with the situation when the engine troit and the list is not immediately possible. How to be in such a situation, the search are examined in this article.
If such an entry exists, it is necessary to find the cause as soon as possible. Otherwise, it is possible to reflect on other parts and engine nodes. Due to the imbalance of mechanical parts. If the problem is in the ignition system, the electronic control unit can suffer, the price of which is not small.
It is important to emphasize that the engine trim is the most frequent breakage of the car.
The concept of "Troit Engine" means uneven operation of the motor, when one or more cylinders do not work.
Signs of engine trimming
Malfunction can manifest itself both at idle and while driving. The motor works, the machine troit, the vibration of the body and the switching knob appears.
Explicit signs of the engine during the movement are:
- increased fuel;
- Unstable turns, the arrow floats on the instrument panel;
- Changes in exhaust, periodic cotton;
- Cartoon candlelight.
Why Troit Gasoline Engine
The main causes of troops:
- Candles, high-voltage wires, coil or module;
- Fuel forming: dirt, closure, lack of power;
- Undercut in the intake manifold after the throttle assembly;
- Compression: low or absence;
- the icing of the engine control unit;
- Damage to motor harness from the computer;
- incorrectly installed gas distribution phases;
- Malfunctions of electronic motor control.
Malfunctions in engine mechanics
Working cylinder in the engine is carried out due to the ignition of the fuel-fitting mixture. In order for the mixture to ignore it, it is necessary to set fire, and it is concerned to squeeze well. Compression occurs due to the piston of the combustion of the combustion, in which hermetically closed intake and highlands are located. With a violation of the tightness in the operation of the cylinders, a loss occurs, the mixture is not compressed and, accordingly, does not flamm. This can be used because of the squeezed thermal gaps of the valves, the valve slope, the headlock of the cylinder block, wear in the short block.
Especially exposed to risk loss of tightness of gas operating on gas. They have the mark of the valves, drawdown saddles and the repair of the CFC are inevitable.
Faults in the ignition system
Next, how the compressed fuel is mentioned above - the air mixture is needed. If there is a tribal with sparking this will not happen and the cylinder will lose the worker go to told. As a rule, this is a common phenomenon. On domestic automotive high-voltage wires, coils and candles. On foreign cars or 16 block engines VAZ -individual coils. There are more global closers with an electronic control system. For example, the control pulse on the coil disappears. This is an expensive problem and flows into the repair purchase price of the ECU: replacing the transistor or complete brain replacement.
Disturbing and compression disorders are tested by an oscilloscope on specialized stationshdiagnostics. By electrical signals it is clear where there is a breakdown on high voltage. If a module or coil is replaced, then change better and wires with sucks. Otherwise it is fraught with a breakdown of new details. The fact is that the spark of the sawburized wire or the insulator of the candle beats on the motor weight, the primary chain nauseous and over time the windings occurs. It may cry on the computer.
Andrejashulgin invented a unique test called in honor of him. It allows the battle seconds to determine the malfunction of the ignition system, nozzles, compression.
It is necessary to make a sign of the crankshaft sensor and the first cylinder. Run the test wants the oscillogram. On the oscillogram, it can be seen below how the troit 4 cylinder is a naughty go. Under the load, that is, when the set of revolutions, it is also not possible. At the end, the plot shows on compression. All cylinders take off the line, which means relatively good tightness in the combustion chamber, and correspondingly compression. Accordingly, there is little fuel in the fourth. This is a toal-compact nozzle. The tested car was a gazelle with the engine UMP4216.
In the absence of oscilloscope, candles and wires can be replaced by obviously good, and tightness in the combustion chamber check the compressometer. As a rule, compression in the motor should be no lower than 12 atm. If everything is fine here, and the troit engine, check the thermal gaps of the valves with manual timing adjustment, and the operation of the hydrocompensators with automatic.
Inlet Tightness Disorders
On the trim, the unaccounted air intake collector also affects. The problem is the problem using the launch of smoke into the inlet system from the inspector. The main places for the suction in the atmospheric gasoline motor is: nozzle glands, intake manifold gasket, adsorber valve, brake vacuum.
Air drows in the nature of the manifestation is similar to the burned valve. DVS Troit at idle, and with increasing revolutions, it is aligned. But this is not always the indicator.
Fuel system problems
To identify nozzle malfunctions easier with Testashulgin. But there are cases when there are doubts and have to remove them by checking on the stand. This is a longer operation, it all depends on the design. The frequent culprit is water in the tank. It penetrates us with a fixing hose, and there from groundwater and after the rain. For prophylaxis, you need to need nozzles and pour alcohol into the water destruction tank. If the problem was replaced by replacing the nozzle, or rinse on the stand.
The gas station is easily checked by a pressure gauge. The pressure in the rampewire from 3-4 atm, depending on the type and brand of the motor.
In the injection engines, it is not always possible to identify the cause. Since in addition to the ignition system, which can influence the triumph, there are still a number of other nodes. For example, a faulty nozzle or power supply to it. To check all components you need an oscilloscope and scanner, as well as a smoke generator to detect air supply.
Search for troops with your own hands
But what, if the diagnosis is not possible. The engine tried, and the car for movement. How to determine the engine troops yourself. Consider the apart and simple language is not a complex and standard principle of identifying the causes of the Balanced DVS work.
- Defined what circumstances the engine troit. At idle or pressing the gas.
- Intelligent on xx, then check the compression and supply of air.
- Equiphes a cylinder under load, with a sharp rise of revolutions, it was more likely in the ignition system. Iskre is hard to break through the amount of accelerated air, and it begins to manifest itself. You can check the spark of the candle spoke, not in the combustion chamber, pre-putting the body of the candle to Namass.
- The cylinder is defined in defective. To do this, it is better to pull out an alternately connector of the slope. Make the same thing with high-voltage wires is dangerous both for auto owner and for the ECU of the engine. The coil can overheat on primaryzepi and give reverse current to transistors.
- Determined by the number of the rolling cylinder and the character of the malfunction itself can be a factory, at least indirectly, but for lack of anything, nothing else.
The method is not achievable, but it takes place. It is easiest to be applied on car production, as there are spare parts in stock and is not very cheaper.
If less loss to identify the reason why the car was a tritue, you should contact the specialists involved in the diagnosis of IPO's faults. It will be cheaper than buying a bunch of expensive parts that do not return the store. At the station will quickly determine the problem of the trial of the malfunction. It is very important that the car service specializes in a specific brand.
Troit engine. Causes and methods of elimination
CE more often car enthusiasts face the problem of "engine trim" or "missing". Considering the complexity of the internal combustion engine, with long use and without a planned technical inspection, problems may arise with its work of different character: the power of the fuel consumed increases, the volume of fuel consumed is increasing, extraneous noises, vibration, trim, and so on (any changes in the engine operation Internal combustion talk about the availability of problems with the car).
One of the common problems can be called the appearance of "engine trim". The reasons when the engine troits can be a different kind of problem, to solve which you need to know, which leads to a stopping of one of the cylinders of the internal combustion engine.
To date, the engine trimming can occur on cars of various manufacturers. So, for example, the engine from the Russian car manufacturer AvtoVAZ has its own distinctive design features. Therefore, problems can be different, depending on the characteristics of the installed motor.
Signs of motor trimming
The main features of the engine trimming include the following:
1. Uneven work at idle and shaking the motor - the main sign that one of the cylinders does not work. However, not all motorists can detect a similar problem in the early stages, since in most cases it occurs gradually. With this method of determining the malfunction, it is possible to diagnose the occurrence of a similar problem only in the later stages when the motor for a long time is subjected to increased wear.
2. The darkening of one of the spark plug, the formation of Scoot or Nagara speaks not only that this item is time to change, but also about other problems with the car. Even after a long use of spark plugs on its surface, Nagar should not form, and it only changes its color slightly.
3. Changing the sound of the exhaust is one of the signs of the presence of a non-working cylinder in the established power unit.
4. The weak dynamics of the acceleration of the car on all revolutions speaks of a malfunction of the installed motor. However, it is worth remembering that this indicator of movement can also speak about the presence of other vehicles of the car.
5. Increased fuel consumption - the situation in which you need to pay attention to the state of the motor, since this indicator can talk about the various problems of the installed power unit.
6. Floating speeds that are displayed on the tachometer jerking arrows.
7. Rods during acceleration or simple movement.
Causes of engine trimming
A sign that the engine began to told, is the change in the tact of its work, the appearance of a peculiar sound. "Engine Troy" is a malfunction that leads to the termination of one or more cylinders. Therefore, the car does not receive a complete power, which previously gave the installed power unit, the fuel consumption increases, and problems there are problems.
The main reasons for the engine troops include the following: - the moment of ignition is incorrectly installed. The air drums occurs in the system of vacuum reinforcement of the brakes. - Fault of the spark plugs. It is worth noting that this problem is the most common, since the spark plugs need to be changed after passing through the car every 20,000 kilometers (this indicator depends on the recommendations that the constructors give each vehicle). - Testing a high-voltage wire that approaches the ignition candle. - Malfunction Installed condenser. - The system of tightness of the system in the inlet reservoir area. - The appearance of a slope of one of the piston, the valve. - The breakage of the piston rings, their deformation and wear also lead to the appearance of this problem. - Incorrect adjustment of the valves of gas distribution. - A large degree of wear of rocker. Sample installed gasket GBC.- Any type of wear (hardening, breakdown, destruction) of oil-challenged caps. - With incorrect adjustment of the carburetor, disruption of the cylinder can also occur. - The state of the installed tree shaft, the bearing of the rotary plate. - The air filter bearing. - Loss of the membrane tightness Vacua Many ignition timing regulator. - The use of unsuitable candles (not only dimensions, but also other parameters of this element) to this engine are taken into account. Please, these are the most common engine problems (in this case we consider the power units of the vase). At the same time, we note that almost all these causes of engine trimming are characteristic and for the options for executing the power units of other auto manufacturers.
How can I define non-working cylinder
The easiest and accurate method of checking is to read the engine parameters using the diagnostic scanner, which will display all the information on the engine operation on the display and indicate in which of the cylinders the problem.
Personally, I use the SCAN Tool Pro Black Edition autocner.
Plus this device is that it reads not only the engine, but also the other systems of the car, and given its low cost, only 1950 rubles, everyone can afford it.
All information is displayed on the smartphone screen. Connection occurs through bluetooth. So I advise everyone to consider such a kind of device to purchase, the value of the scanner will be charged for 1 - 2 trips to the diagnostic service.
If the diagnostic adapter is not at hand, then use the method described below.
In order to reduce the circle of searches for the cause of engine trimming, you need to determine which cylinders have stopped working or work incorrectly. To do this, you can use the old, simple and reliable method, which does not provide for the need for complex equipment. We note the following features of checking the non-working cylinder:
1. The method of alternate removal of high-voltage wire with spark plugs to determine the non-working cylinder is used quite a long time.
2. When it must be careful, since there is a possibility of obtaining damage to current.
3. When conducting such a work, it is necessary to become a dielectric basis than it can be rubber or wood, pre-prepare a dry and clean vehicle. Remove, you need, holding for the wire, and not cap. Carefully make sure that during the fulfillment of the work there was no contact of the body with a car body.
4. Next, engine speed increases to 1500 rpm.
5. Alternately removes caps from all cylinders. If when removing the sound of the car was changed, the cylinder works correctly. If the sound remained the same, it indicates that this cylinder does not work.
The definition of a broken cylinder can be called a fairly important point, since in this case, if it was defined correctly, the circle of trouble finding a malfunction, which caused the occurrence of engine troops, is significantly narrowed.
On the causes of engine trimming in more detail
Despite the fact that the trimming is usually manifested by constantly identical signs of changing the work of the motor, knowledge of the characteristics of the causes of this car malfunction, can help with solving the problem. Consider the causes of the hop of more detail:
Not the right moment of installation of the ignition. If the cause of the malfunction is incorrectly exhibited, the triation is accompanied by the following sound: patting, passing one of the work time, in which the engine is slightly "jumped". To diagnose a given malfunction, you need to listen to the operation of the motor at idling, since with increasing revolutions, the operation of the power unit is usually even. The above features may indicate too early ignition, which can be confirmed by the frivolous behavior of the motor when it is scrolling by the starter during startup. This reason for the occurrence of the trim is easily solved, and does not entail a large cash costs.
If there is a vacuum brake amplifier, the most common problem that leads to engine troop, is the loss of system tightness in a hose, aperture or valve. Violation of tightness leads to the appearance of surplus air in the system, which leads to the depletion of the supplied mixture and pass ignition in the cylinder. Skipping ignition in the cylinder lead to the wetting of the candle, and this does not allow it to ignite the compressed mixture. The complexity of this problem lies in the absence of special devices and mechanisms that allow with high accuracy to determine the loss of tightness.
A malfunction associated with ignition candles is the most common to date. Considering this problem, it is worth noting that the spark plugs belong to the elements of the car to be replaced periodically to ensure its reliable operation. The presence of a spark cannot talk about its complete condition, since the ignition of the mixture occurs in very difficult conditions. The ignition candles must be changed according to the deadlines. This work can be done independently, however, for this you need to have some tool: Candle heads, several extension cords and adapters (it all depends on the features of the motor).
The test of high-voltage wire and the condenser can be combined into one item. It is possible to determine a similar problem when the capacitor or high-voltage wire is damaged by their partial or complete replacement, using the multimeter. You can also define breakfast when examining these items in complete darkness. So the outbreaks of light can talk about the presence of a similar problem. Also, when conducting a high-voltage wire inspection, you need to pay attention to the state of its tip: it should be a monochrome color without light gray plaque on the inner surface, gray-brown dots outside (these signs speak of wear wires). These changes in the color of the high-voltage wire suggest that it worked under difficult conditions with a faulty candle or other engine elements. If you do not pay attention to this change on time, then there may be a breakdown of the wire. In order to correctly diagnose the state of high-voltage wire, suitable for ignition candles, you need to use a multimeter for measuring resistance. At the same time, we note that the rate of indications is different from various auto manufacturers, which is associated with the features of the installed motor. The resistance of the high-voltage wire depends on its length, but the indicator should not exceed the values of 20 com. If the device showed the testimony above 20 com, then you need to look for the cause of such resistance.
Loss of tightness near the collector leads to the occurrence of motor trimming. However, this problem is not the reason, but only a sign of another engine fault. Loss of tightness often occurs due to improper assembly or using bad pads, due to their wear.
When the piston is pasted or the valve, the cylinder stops working. It is very difficult to determine such a problem, so for this you need to conduct serious interference in the system of the installed motor. Conduct compression measurement, reveal the motor for inspection of the piston state only if all other causes of troops have already been checked. Opening and inspection of the engine should only qualified mechanic, since with incorrect execution of such actions, it is possible to largely harm the engine.
The breakdown of the piston rings, their deformation cannot be attributed to frequent phenomena causing a ruling. Check the condition of the piston rings can be used using compression measurement. If the measurements showed a low level of compression, then to eliminate the malfunction of the CBC, we slightly pour oil into the cylinder and, if the compression indicator rises, the fault will be in the piston system.
Not properly adjusting the valves affects their opening or closing (it can be complete or partial). For solutions such a problem, you need to re-adjust the valves. Rocker wear is another reason for the occurrence of engine trimming. After all, the rocker is responsible for the timely opening or closing of the valves.
Problems with a rubber can also lead to incorrect operation of the motor. Often on new cars you can find wear of the tree itself, the sleeves that it rotates. The clearance between contacts arise due to the wear of the installed rotary plate bearings.
Air filter clogging can lead to a similar problem. This is due to the fact that if the air filter is in poor condition, then its throughput and filtering ability deteriorate significantly, which does not allow the mixture in the right way. In order to troubleshoot a problem, it is enough to replace the filter and the engine will work in the right way. To replace the air filter, it is necessary according to the manufacturer's recommendations.
All of the above malfunctions may cause engine to occur.
Inspection of the high-voltage wire to identify the causes of breakdown
In order to determine the state of the high-voltage wire, which is suitable for the spark plug, you need to perform the following:
1. Remove the tip (it can be rubber or metallic) which is put on the ignition candle.
2. The structure of the high-voltage wire is as follows: in the winding there is central live wires, and the tip that dresses on the candle, has a stubborn metal flirt. The appearance of the tip is almost the same on all cars, but in some cases it may differ slightly. But it is worth remembering that the main purpose of this element is the reliable transmission of current to the ignition candle.
3. The veins of the high-voltage wire should very tightly lay down to the "Pyatak" of the steel tip, which is put on the spark plug. So because of the natural aging between the wire and the steel patch, the contact may damage due to the oxidation of the metal. This may be the first cause of increasing the resistance of the wire, as well as the occurrence of trim. You can check the oxidation of the contact as follows: the second multimeter probe touch the central core of the high-voltage wire, and the instrument readings in this case should correspond to the norm. If this did not happen, then you need to look for another reason for the problem.
4. In some cases, the high-voltage wire lives along the entire length. To identify such a section of the wire, you need to use the special tips of the multimeter, which is similar to the needle. Every 5-10 millimeters we carry out the puncturing of the wire before the detection of the affected area. When you find a good section, the multimeter readings will mark the desired resistance indicator. When the molten or burned area is detected, you cut it off if the length of the high-voltage wire allows, thereby restore the stable operation of the engine. If the wire length does not allow it to trim the problem area, the high-voltage wire will have to be changed entirely.
Once again, we note that it is necessary to carry out such work as carefully, since there is a probability of shock!
Replacing the spark plugs with your own hands
Of all the above problems, the malfunction of the spark plugs is most common. Therefore, we will consider this problem in more detail.
It is necessary to replace the spark plugs according to the deadlines, since only in this case it is possible to ensure reliable and stable operation of the motor. As a rule, the candles are replaced after passing by a car more than 20,000 kilometers (for each brand the time is set), however, when the engine is found, it is necessary to replace this element before the deadline.
Conducting the replacement of the spark plug can be divided into the following steps:
1. Before the start of work, it is necessary to clean the rotor space from the garbage and dirt, since the falling of extraneous elements into the cylinders is not permissible.
2. Remove the elements of the motor in order to get unobstructed access to the ignition candles. In some cases, remove all the elements for unhindered access to the ignition candles is practically not possible, since it will be necessary to disassemble a huge number of items. In order to remove the candles in this case, you need to use special extension cords and adapters. It is worth noting that before starting work, it is necessary to wait for the complete cooling of the motor, since it is possible to burn it when it is done.
3. We carry out the sewing of the candle alternately, disconnecting high-voltage wires. In this case, we note that to prevent an accident, you need to pre-remove the battery from the car, since in some cases, with certain faults, electricity can be supplied when the ignition is turned off. When unscrewed, you need to monitor the applied force, since if the candle does not give in, it is better to carry out such work in the car service. This is due to the fact that if the candle is not twisted, that is, the probability of breaking the thread.
4. To prevent garbage from entering into the resulting holes, you need to cover them for a while.
5. Screwing the candles at the first stage occurs with the help of hands, and further checked with the help of a special mechanism to measure the value of the applied force (in the absence of such a candle mechanism, the candle is checked yet on ¾ turns). Connect high-voltage wires.
6. The engine operation is checked.
7. All elements are collected in reverse order.
To replace the spark plugs to ensure stable engine operation, it is possible to periodically. As can be seen from the above stages of such work, it can be performed independently without using a special tool.
What denotes the term "troit engine"? I ask this question at the beginning of the article to cut off "sofa experts", and only real car enthusiasts remained here, who love and appreciate their car.
Just one of the commentators began to say:
"Motor Troy is when there is no single cycle in the engine of internal combustion. That is, one of the battles were thrown out of four boosts. "
I explained to him that he was wrong, but he did not come to him. So that such specialists of the sofa troops did not lose their time and did not "go" in the comments, I want to immediately cut off them.
And now we will continue the conversation with real car lovers. Today we will analyze the main reasons for which the motor can trim. Maybe they will seem banal, but read my work to the end carefully, I am sure you will learn something new for yourself.
Reason first - spark plugs
As you can define malfunctions in car systems, I wrote in detail in detail here .I recommend reading - the useful thing was, judging by your reviews, thanks.
Unscrew on one candle and look at their insulator. If it is covered with a dense nagar, then the spark is difficult to pierce it. The current is looking for a path with the smallest resistance, so the spark will not be between the electrodes, but to "leave" the insulator to the side. Her energy will not be enough to pour the fuel mixture. This cylinder will not work.
We inspect the outer state of the candle insulator. If there are microcracks, part of the current will not be transformed into a category, but will go through these damage. It is necessary to look at the inner insulator, which is screwed into the head of the cylinder block, and on the external, to which the armor cap is worn.
Any chips, damage can lead to poor sparking or its complete absence.
Large or small gap between the electrodes. Many have heard or know that for certain engines, ignition systems and varieties of fuel used, candles are needed with a certain gap. Usually its magnitude indicates the manufacturer of engines, cars.
How to check the spark without special devices on the motor
This is an old, "Dedovsky" method, some of him to be afraid:
- Twisted the candle;
- Put on her armor chair;
- Led to its inner case, metal part to the engine;
- Turn on the ignition and turn the starter.
Be sure to keep for the rubber cap of the armibility, and then the hand shakes greatly. This is what many are afraid :)
We look at the spark at the moment of trying to start the motor. If it is clearly beating between the electrodes, bright, does not go to the side, then the candle "Live". Screw it into place. Go to another "subject".
What to do with black nagar
First of all, we are dealing with the cause of a rich mixture. It is she who is the source of this nagar on the electrodes. Perhaps he appeared as a result of the "dying" of the candle, when the fuel stopped normally approach. This cooler deposited on the electrodes and insulator.
We try to clean the candle with sandpaper. We can only clean the electrodes, the insulator does not need to touch. We install it in place, we bring and listen to the engine.
This will help, but this is not a panacea, you need to look for the reason for the formation of Nagara.
What to do with a big or small gap
Many owners of Zhiguli know how to independently adjust it. To do this, you will need a set of probes of different thickness, hammer or passage.
- We find out which interelectrode clearance is recommended for your engine. For example, 0.7-0.8 mm is recommended on the zhiguls with a non-contact ignition system;
- We take the probes, we find the appropriate size and stuff between the electrodes of the candle;
- If freely prolazite - tugging the hammer (not a sledgehammer) or passage to the side electrode. Sometimes pressing enough strongly, the electrode will succumb to. We measure again if again with a whistle flies - we fell again;
- If it does not prolazate the passage by the edge of the side electrode flexing it. It is advisable to make a thin screwdriver. We insert it between the electrodes and the central revenge a little.
You can not "have a brain" to yourself, but to buy candles in the store recommended by the manufacturer of a car or engine.
High voltage wires
Under suspicion, the tips and the wires themselves fall. Because of the rigid operating conditions, they can lose elasticity, dismiss. Was more than once a witness when they changed them, they did not align, lying on the table, remained the same form as on the car.
Plus, the low quality of manufacture leads to the fact that microcracks appear on them. High discharge pierces them. In such places, a bright spot with black dots or rims of Nagar is formed. It is best visible in the dark with the engine. You can watch sparks in breakdown places.
There is another way to check high-voltage wires, it is shown in the video:
This is fraught with bad sparking. Spark will be weak or absent at all. The cylinder will stop working, the engine will told.
What to do
Only replacing armored wires on new ones. Repair will not work. If you have been successfully engaged in this - write in the comments, as they did and what result.
Ignition module or coil
Some cars can use the ignition module or individual coils for each candle. Their output also leads to the trimming of the power unit. There is no spark - the fuel-air mixture is not lit in the cylinder.
How to check
If the engine began to told, remove the cap alternately with the candles. We take it a bit from the central contact of the candle and we observe whether there is a spark between them. If there is sparking on all candles - the ignition module is correct.
Important! It is impossible to remove the armored barrier. Without load, a serviceable module can "burn".
A malfunction of individual ignition coils can be checked by a multimeter, but this is the topic of another article or using a scanner. Diagnostics will show ignition skips by one cylinder. In this case, you can rearrange the coils. If the skipping "Move" to another cylinder, it means that it is her exactly.
It happens that at idling or small loads, the coil works properly, it has time to get a mixture qualitatively. On the maximum - ignition pass can appear, it does not have time to produce a spark.
A rich mix
The engine began to told, stopped developing maximum power. On the cold can start and stall. In this case, the fuel and air mixture is to blame, which is a lot of fuel and little oxygen.
Gasoline "pours" the candles, they refuse to work. Therefore, one can judge the quality of the fuel mixture. If there is a black Nagar - it is rich, if light is poor. I wrote in detail in detail in other articles, go to the canal, everything is painted there, the link was higher.
What to do
Search for a reason. Perhaps several sources of problems:
- Air Flow Sensor . It fails and the ECU receives incorrect readings for the preparation of the mixture. How to check it i wrote here .
- The second lambda covered the "copper pelvis" . About her, too, there is a separate article .
- In the case of a carburetor - High level in the float chamber .
Etc. The causes of a rich mixture can be a lot. If I wonder, I will write a separate material on this topic. Let me know about it in the comments.
If the camshafts relative to the crankshaft are incorrect - Cause of motor trimming. The moment of opening and closing inlet and exhaust valves will not coincide with the engine clocks.
For example, in the VMT piston, the valve can be covered, so the flash will occur not only in the cylinder, but in the inlet or exhaust manifold, depending on which the valve does not close.
This can occur due to a stretched timing of timing . As the chain or belt is pulled out. Therefore, opening or closing angles can shift. This leads to engine troop.
What to do
If you all checked: the candles are in order, the spark is everywhere, the quality of the mixture at the desired level, you need to check the timing tags. We look at the degree of belt tension. In the case of a chain - how much the tensioner "came out". If the labels are knocked down, then set them as you need.
After defecting, we eliminate the malfunction. If the motor stopped told - the reason was found and eliminated.
Thermal gaps of valve
Many may argue that it cannot be a cause of trim. But there was a case in my practice when the car came to us, without the computer, the on-board computer with the carburetor - VAZ 2107. The power unit Troil is strong only on the "cold". After warming up the motor worked smoothly.
All systems have been checked, not found comments. Were the same skeptics. But still decided to check the gaps - the dipstick did not want to be called. Put the right clearance, the engine began to work smoothly in any condition - on the cold, on the hot.
What to do
If the motor is not equipped Hydrocompensators , then you need to check the thermal gaps of the valves. For the future, in such power units, it is necessary to adjust the valve after 15-20 thousand mileage. This is especially true of the use of HBO. In this case, you can get the mark of the valve and repair the head of the cylinder block.
Wrong work injectors
If your car with Distributed Or direct injection, the cause of the engine trimming can be a non-working fuel injector. It can overflow, not to injected gasoline in the intake manifold or directly into the combustion chamber.
Check the performance of nozzles on the stand. In the garage - just change them in places and watch the scanner reading by mistakes.
Compression in cylinders
If it is low, it will be the cause of the engine trimming. You can determine only measuring compression in each cylinder.
- Sliding compression rings on pistons;
- Exercise valve timing;
- Faulty hydrocomathers or incorrect thermal gaps of valves.
Malfunction of the generator
Voltage jumps when the engine is running can cause unstable operation of the ignition coils, fuel pump and so on. It can be observed at night, with headlights included - they can flicker.
On the other hand, if a serviceable battery, it must compensate for these jumps. Headlights can dull when unstable operation of a motor at idle. And this may be a consequence of the trimming of the power unit - its uneven work.
If there is a "unaccounted" air in the fuel and air mixture is a poor mixture. The fuel burns well, the engine troit. Unaccounted is the air that enters the intake manifold after DMRV. That is, the electronic control unit does not see it, therefore it does not take into account when preparing the fuel mixture.
I wrote a lot. I wanted to widely embrace the theme of the reasons for the "uneven" work of the power unit when he troit. As you can see, many car systems can be to blame. Therefore, the complex, consistent check of all nodes should give a positive result.
The article has become useful for you? - Rate it. Write comments, you agree with me or not. Good luck on the roads.
Troit Engine: Explicit and rare causes11/26/2019
(Votes: 2, Rating: 3.5)
Questions considered in the material:
- How does the engine trinics manifest
- Why Troit Engine on Cold and Hot
- Which nodes can hide the cause of engine troops
- How to diagnose and eliminate the cause of engine trimming
The internal combustion engine is the most complicated mechanism that needs timely and maintenance work. Otherwise, he will work with failures and faults. For example, many car owners notice that the engine is barely launched, its power is reduced, the car consumes more fuel, outsided sounds, vibration and noises are observed. In this case, the stable operation of the motor can be forgotten.
Another symptom problem is the engine Troit. And it happens both on gasoline and diesel power units. It does not matter which mileage and in what state is the FRO, this problem can still occur. We understand further in the article, what to do in such a situation.
Signs of engine trimming
If you notice that the engine is troit, it is not worth a negligence to this problem. After all, if it does not make the necessary repair work in a timely manner, it can lead to irreparable consequences. You should also know the main causes of such a behavior of the motor.
Troit engine, if one or more cylinders work incorrectly. That is, there is no ignition of the fuel and air mixture in the combustion chamber or it flammifies a little later, the fuel burns not to the end.
How to understand that the engine troit:
- When the motor works at idle, you can see shocking and twitching, which occur periodically. Sometimes vibration is such a force that the driver and passengers will feel it in the cabin car, on the steering wheel, gearbox selector. In this case, the problem is much more serious, because, most likely, one or several cylinders refused.
- The power of the OBS fell significantly, the failures are observed when the driver presses the gas pedal, the car is accelerated by jerks, consumes more fuel. On the dashboard, you can see the luminous "Check" indicator, talking about the error in the motor. Of course, these features appear and because of other faults, but they can also be observed when the engine troit.
- Sharp jumps of revolutions, they can also swim at idle if the motor is experiencing loads. Turns can rise and descend quite a bit, for example from 850 to 1,000, or strongly - from 850 to 1 500.
If the car owner examines the spark plugs, it will discover that there is soot on the electrodes. However, in such a situation, it is not necessary to think that the reason that the engine is troit and twitches in the candlelight.
The problem is that even if you replace the ignition candles to new, after some time, soot on the electrodes is formed again. After all, the reason why the engine troit has not been detected.
It is worth paying attention to the sound of the exhaust, if the "Check" icon is blinking and the engine troit. The exhaust system will work unertious, jerks, vibration will also go on the car body.
If you see any of the above signs, you should find out the reasons for which the engine is troit. It is possible that it is defective or equipment is incorrect. It is impossible to negotiate this problem, because with time, the trimming can lead to a more serious breakage of the motor, to eliminate which only overhaul will help.
Why Troit Engine
If you have noticed that the engine is troit on gas, diesel or on gasoline, it means that the fuel mixture is burning in the cylinders, as a result, the motor begins to vibrate strongly. However, not always vibration is considered to be a trottery, because the inhibition of DVS can vibrate.
When the engine is troit, the reasons may be the following:
- The moment of ignition missed the wrong way;
- the air is suited in a vacuum brake amplifier;
- The engine troit most often because the spark plugs came into disrepair;
- There was a breakdown of high-voltage wires;
- condenser broken;
- In the intake manifold, air is suited;
- Valves or pistons struggled;
- Piston rings need to be replaced;
- Violated phases of gas distribution;
- Valve rockers were worn out;
- GDP gaskets burned or punched;
- Masonry caps were unusable, they harded, broken either collapsed;
- Troit engine if the carburetor is adjusted incorrectly;
- The bearing of the rotary plate was causing or the distributor breaker shaft;
- It is necessary to replace the air filter;
- the depressurization of the system due to the fact that it was deformed either in disreterance of the membrane of the vacuum controller of the ignition advance angle;
- Ignition candles are installed that are not suitable for this motor.
That is, the engine is troit after a violation of the optimal conditions for combustion of the fuel and air mixture due to mechanical wear or malfunction of the DVS. Trojections arises due to the fact that the composition of the fuel mixture does not match the required, its ignition does not occur on time, it is impossible to install the charge.
Given this information, it will be possible to exclude some of the systems, and the remaining differences. First of all it is worth checking the fuel system. When the engine is troit, the injector may also be the cause of this. The inlet air supply system should be diagnosed and then the ignition system. In some situations, the engine Troit, because the ECM sensor has failed.
Next, we will describe each of the reasons why the engine troit. Trojement manifests itself equally equally, but it will be easier to eliminate the problem, if the car owner understands the causes of this malfunction. The above reasons lead to the fact that one or more motor cylinders denied. The engine loses the power at high speed, on the bottoms, during overclocking, after heating, as well as on the cold engine Troit.
For greater clarity, we recommend to study the video by passing the following link:
Cause 1. Invalidly exposed Ignition moment
When the engine is troit, reasons - in the injector or ignition candle. However, if you hear a specific pattery, and the motor seems to join, then, most likely, the magnitude of the ignition is put wrong. To make sure this, you should pay attention to the sound of the work of the DVS on the nizakh, because at high speed it will work smoothly, and you will not be able to notice the passages of the clocks. Most often, these symptoms appear due to the fact that the ignition of the fuel mixture is too early. You can also feel the jerks performed by the engine during the scrolling of it by the starter.
Listen to how the motor works. Engine Troit at idle? When you start moving, and the turnover increases, the ruling passes? So, the problem is in the early ignition.
All you need to do is adjust the system by spending a little time.
Cause 2. Atmospheric air sucks in a vacuum brake amplifier
Is there a vacuum brake amplifier installed on your car? Then air sawmakes can occur due to the fact that the diaphragm, the valve or the hose came into disrepair. The air penetrating into the system is mixed with the fuel mixture, which becomes poor. As a result, its ignition in the cylinder is bad. The spark plug wets, the spark is not formed, the fuel does not ignite.
In this case, you will notice that the engine is troit both on cold and hot, as well as at idle.
To determine that the cause of the troops in the air seats will have to find out exactly where the system of the vacuum amplifier is unloaded. Make it will be not easy.
Cause 3. Faulty Ignition Candle
If the engine is troit, the candles can be one of the reasons for this fault. Once the motor warms up, the Trojection passes either becomes invisible.
After detecting a cylinder with a non-working candle, you should unscrew it and explore. Looking at this detail, you can understand what state is the state. Having received this information, it is necessary to carry out repair work in a timely manner in order to maintain the power unit in working condition and avoid overhaul.
See what color isolator of the central electrode. It will be easy to understand that the candle is properly. In this case, the insulator will be light either light brown. Isolator darkened? It is necessary to find the reason why it happened. Did you find oil or soot? It means that the fuel mixture is re-entered, it fills the candle or throws it with lubricant. As a result, the spark cannot normally form.
Why is this happening:
- The motor is constantly working at idle during warming up;
- The feed valve of the power system has become unusable;
- Compression in the cylinder is not high enough;
- Thase distribution phases are violated;
- Nozzles function incorrectly;
- The oxygen sensor broke.
When the insulator is inspected, pay attention to the candle housing. It should not have any damage, vertical strips and black points. When they are detected, it is necessary to install a new candle, because the old breaks.
The last thing to be done is to check how well the spark is formed. We will have to just close the side electrode for mass, this procedure will help to understand only that the candle is in working condition. You can determine the quality of sparking as follows: Position the candle at a distance of 1.5-2 cm from the mass, then turn on the starter. Formed a large bright blue spark? So everything is in order. If the spark is weak or not, it suggests that the ignition coil is either the switch is faulty. Also, the cause of the breakdown can be high-voltage wires whose resistance is increased.
Cause 4. Pested high-voltage wires or condenser
If there is a breakdown of high-voltage wires, you can see that the engine troit on the cold. When the machine warms up, the rode becomes less or generally passes. If the engine troit on the hot, then the reason in the other.
The easiest way to understand that the cause of the trim in the test of high-voltage wires or a condenser is to conduct their visual inspection in the dark when the internal combustion engine will be established. If there is a break, you will see sparks. Solution - Install new wires and capacitor. Another verification method is to determine the resistance using the multimeter. If the wires are in order, it must be no more than 20 com. Do not forget that the resistance is determined by the length of the wire, and therefore each wire it will be different.
Inspecting the wires, read their tips. Their color should be monophonic, without any grayish brown enclosures and gray plaque.
To eliminate the trim, you can temporarily isolate the wire that has come into disrete, using the isolent. However, then replace it.
Cause 5. Air seats in the intake manifold
If the air suits, it means that the motor is faulty, as a result of which this symptom appears. It may happen after the repair work when the assembly was made with errors. Worn gasket can also cause air suction. And the engine is stronger when the gas is pressed.
Cause 6. Foreign valves or pistons
To determine this malfunction, you have to measure compression, and then disassemble the motor. Due to the fact that it is not easy to fulfill this procedure, other reasons for the trim are excluded before checking for valves and pistons. If the squeak happened, the engine troit is constantly - on the bottoms, at high speed, at the institution and after warming up.
Cause 7. Broken, worn or deformed piston rings
The engine troit for this reason is quite rare. To check whether the piston rings are working, it will have to perform measurements of compression in the cylinder. Then lubricants are added to it and the compression is measured again. In the event that its increase is observed, then the problem is in the rings. Because of such a breakdown, the motor begins to overheat. Do not postpone the repair.
Cause 8. Incorrectly adjusted valves or strongly worn rockers
When the adjustment is incorrect, the opening and closing of the valves occurs indefinitely and not completely. As a result, the entire volume of the fuel mixture does not fall into the cylinder, the exhaust gases are not completely discharged. As a result, the engine troit.
In addition, the cylinder is sharply formed in the cylinder. From how worn rocker is, the degree of opening of the valves depends. If the wear is large, opening and closing will be incomplete.
If the reason is this, then the engine troit during the warm up. When the motor will work slightly, thanks to the thermal expansion, the gaps are becoming smaller, and the hot engine is practically not troit.
Cause 9. Faulty Draver
Why still troit engine? Cause - Worn shaft, bushings and traver bearings. As a result of wear, the clearance is formed between the contacts: there is a pass of clocks. Trojection occurs on the cold, after heating almost disappears. It also occurs due to thermal expansion: the gaps are becoming less.
Cause 10. Crashing air filter
The scored filter misses the air, the fuel mixture becomes re-engaged. All you need to do is install a new air filter. If the reason is this, the engine troit on the cold. Trojection is also observed on a heated motor when pressed for gas, because in this case it needs more air.
Experts do not recommend negligently to the engine if he trite. It should be diagnosed as quickly as possible to find the cause of this and carry out the necessary repairs. Only so you can avoid unpleasant consequences and save the motor in working condition.
What if the engine Troit: Diagnostics and Repair
Did you find that the engine troit? First of all, it must be properly in order to understand which cylinder is faulty and why.
Of course, there are many reasons why the engine troit, but you can check most of them with your own hands in the garage.
You can also go to the car service, there the master dials the motor using a computer. An independent verification is allowed, however, when the cylinder does not work due to low compression, this work should be entrusted with professionals.
The first action. We reveal a non-working cylinder.
For diagnostics, the DVS should be headed, which means that the check should be taken carefully. We start the car, the hood must be opened. Please note what sounds you hear. Then, in turn, disconnect high-voltage wires that go to the ignition candles.
When the working cylinder is disconnected, the engine troit is two times stronger. If the cylinder was non-working, the sound of the Troja will remain the same. If you do not want to disconnect the wires, then you can turn off the chips that control the fuel supply from the injectors to the cylinders. If you have disconnected the chip, while the motor works in the same way, it means that the cylinder is faulty.
Action second. We carry out the test of high-voltage wires and spark plugs.
To do this, disconnect the wire, spend it inspection. Isolation damaged? So, the engine troit for this reason.
How to understand what state is the high-voltage wires:
- Remove the tip attached to the candle;
- Look at the wire, you will see the central core, as well as the tip connecting with the candles. By the way, not necessarily the tip must be identical to the brand and model of your car. After all, his task is to transfer electric shock;
- Core should be tightly connected to the tip. It is oxidized in old wires and does not allow electrotocks well enough. Due to the high resistance of the wire, the engine troit. How to determine what is oxidation? Take the dipstick multimeter, tap them the center of the core. When oxidizing the multimeter will not show anything;
- Conditions can occur completely. In order to find a plot that is damaged, a multimeter tip will be required, similar to a thin needle. After 0.5-1 cm, pierce the wire until the damage cannot be detected. If the wire is in order, the multimeter will show the proper resistance level. When you come across a damaged area, cut the knife part of the wire. Only so you can eliminate the trinity. In case the wire is short, it can be replaced.
Check showed that the wires are in order? So, the reason that the engine troit is the ignition candles, which are easy enough to change.
How this procedure is performed:
- Open the hood, there should not be contaminants and nothing superfluous.
- Remove the protective casing to get to the candles. Will not remove protection? Then use the extension or adapter. You can not unscrew the candles on a warm engine. The car must cool.
- In turn, unscrew the candles, disconnecting the wires. To protect yourself, remove the battery terminals. After all, even if the engine works at idle, the current is still fed. We must not forget about it during repair work. In order not to thread the thread, unscrew the candles should be carefully. Otherwise, additional spending are provided to you.
- Shut down the holes with a clean cloth so that nothing does not get there.
- Screw the candles carefully, first with your hands. So you save the threads in the whole. When the candles are screwed, connect the high-voltage wires.
- Perform a flushing of the motor, make sure it works fine.
Found that wires and candles in good condition? We proceed to check the ignition module.
To do this, on the engine, take turns to remove the wires and listen. You may hear the specific sound of the pillow of the airbag between the candle and the tip. Noticed such sounds from all cylinders? It means that the entire module is subject to replacement.
Note! Such a check may be dangerous. Inexperienced car owner should not be carried out. After all, you can hit the current or you will spoil the DVS unit. However, it is only possible to check with 100% accuracy and find out what reason the engine is troit.
Could not eliminate the trinity? We continue to diagnose.
Action third. Check how much air penetrates the cylinder.
If it is not enough, the engine is also troit. It may have occurred depressurization of the air supply system. To check this, it is necessary to overlap the inlet tube, and then the compressor for the vacuum hose is air to the cylinder, the pressure must be 0.5-0.7 atmospheres. We listen. If you hear hiss, then there is depressurization.
You can also check the air filter.
Perhaps he clogged, and the air enters insufficient quantities. How to proper a throttle sensor and air supply sensor? You will have to connect an ultrabook to a special connector.
The fourth action. We check whether the fuel enters the cylinder.
To find out, you will have to measure the pressure in the fuel system (up to 7 atmospheres). A special device will be required - a pressure gauge. Connect it to the ramp nozzles. Diagnostics takes place in 3 steps: during the installation of the motor, at idle, on working circulation (the tube must be removed from the fuel pressure regulator, and the reverse valve tube is shifted).
Found that the pressure is insufficient? So, the fuel pump is defective or the pressure valve in the fuel supply system has failed. When the pressure is optimal, you should check the nozzles, perhaps they contaminated either the replacement is required. At the end, diagnose the operation of the fuel system using a special device, most likely, the electronic control unit functions with errors.
The fifth action. We carry out the compression in the cylinder using the compressometer.
Connect it to the opening of the candle of the defective cylinder, we start the car, turnover should be high. Write down the readings 2-3 times. If noted that the compression decreased by 15%, it means that the piston in the cylinder came into disrepair, or the valves and piston rings are worn out. In order to accurately determine such a malfunction, a disassembly of the motor is necessary.
From what compression, the operation of cylinders depends. When it is low, the engine troit.
It happens most often because the sealing ring occurred or the burning valve. When the valves are regulated on the machine, it means that the problem is in incorrect gaps.
"Check" may be displayed on the dashboard. So, the reason that the engine troit is on the cold, in it itself. To prevent the failure of the power unit, the on-board computer reports the problem. To propagate the car, you should visit the car service or purchase a car paste. It will help to increase compression.
Opinion of motorists about engine trimming reasons
1. Does not Troit, but straighten, or the reason in the candle
"As it was: I'm going from the Urals, the fuel is not enough, I poured 10 liters at Rosneft, while in the tank there were 20-25. I continue to move at speed 140-150. Start me the police, slowed down and understand that the engine troit. Immediately realized that gasoline was bad. Reached home, refueling on a normal refueling. Nothing has changed, only the troop has become stronger.
He began to reason like this: oil overruns there, the fourth cylinder tapping, decided that the candle should be replaced. I did not go to the service, I decided to repair my own hands.
After disassembly, found that on the fourth armored car was bad, the spark is weak.
Candles naturally were in a terrible state. On the fourth cylinder, the candle is black, in the mud, on others the same. Only on the second cylinder the candle is in order. Clealed contamination with candles, contacts on the wires, set back. Now the engine is no longer troit. "
2. Diagnostics of engine trimmed with their own hands
"If the engine troits at idle, check the candles and coils.
Of course, anything happens, the piston burns may occur, then the engine is not just troit, but also smoke. But first of all check the candles and coils. Anyway, but the candle can detect a faulty cylinder. "
3. Even if the engine troit, repair can take a minute
"It's late in the evening I noticed that the engine troit on the go. I did not check anything. Another day, 30 kilometers before the service reached 3 cylinders. There began to find out which cylinder refused. Removed a tank with a washing liquid, studied the coils, noticed that the chip of the fourth cylinder was departed. Locked it and now the engine is not troit. The most important thing is that the error did not exist on the "tidy". "
4. Why Troit Engine: We are looking for a reason for steps
"If you start the motor TROIT, then follow the next sequence when checking the motor (2108-2120). It takes into account two characteristics: the probability of breakdown and simplicity of diagnosis.
- Check the high voltage wires. It is better if you always have wires about the reserve from the first candle, with it, in turn replacing, you can check the internal state of the working wire.
- Look, whether the rubber and the slider is working.
- Diagnose candles. Let even they stand different, the main thing is that they are good, not dirty, and the gap was small. Candles have not changed long ago? So, the reason that the engine is troit, in them. It is better to carry a spare candle with it, it will be possible to check out others, replacing them in turn.
- Check which state contacts the ignition system connectors. Remove the connectors, Hall sensors, switch, after checking, do not forget to install them in place. Sometimes it will be enough for the troops left.
- See if the low-voltage wire connection spoiled on the ignition coil. There should be no contamination on the contacts "b" and "k", they must be tightened. Recommended to unscrew them, lubricate and put in place. One car owner fought with dampness like this: wrapped the coil film. So do not do. When the coil was reinstalled with the factory seat, it is necessary to check the ground.
- See what is the status of the battery terminal, the ignition system power supply, the grounding of the motor. If the reason is this, the starter may also not work.
If, after such a diagnosis, the reason why the engine troit is not found, proceed to check the carburetor and compression. "
5. Troit engine? We change one hundred
"I noticed that on my car Troit engine. The problem arose after the valves adjusted. But I did not immediately realize why I had a trip.
After some time, the reason was still found. It turned out that the thermal gap on the intake valve is too big. That's how cool the masters were adjusted. That is, the opening of the valve occurred for a smaller distance, the filling of the cylinder was insufficient compared to others.
However, it happens, of course, infrequently, as well as loss of compression on one of the cylinders. "
Many auto owners faced the situation when the engine troit during startup. And then the question is, why exactly Troit, not the fourthite or two? The answer lies in the fact that previously the power units of the vehicles had four cylinders, and during the breakdown of one of them only the remaining three worked. In such a situation, the engine began to sound differently, and the vehicle breakdown itself received his own name - the Troy.
Causes of malfunction
It is necessary to understand that if the engine is troit on the cold, then most often his incorrect work is caused by one of such problems as:
- The combustion chamber does not receive the fuel mixture;
- Fuel is nothing to ignore.
In both cases, similar symptoms are observed.
However, this is not all the reasons why the power unit auto troit, since the problem under consideration lies in the malfunction of the cylinder is not always. Thus, today vehicles are aggregated with diesel and injection engines equipped with a variety of sensors, bu and other electronic filling, the damage to which is capable of proving a similar effect.
For this reason, the owners of high-tech vehicles need to be entrusted to search for the reasons why the car tritic is experienced by the servicemen, which is particularly relevant to expensive foreign cars of the latest generations.
The auto engine can told not only cold, and various operating modes, which can be estimated to reduce the power, which falls on the revolutions (including idle) during the warming up the unit and then. The moment when disorders are observed in the operation of the power plant, you need to track, and only then determine causal relationships.
Often there are situations where the reasons for the hardening are very banal, such as air filter contamination.
Operation of motor vehicles
Answering the question whether it is possible to use the car, when for some reason the engine Troit, let's say that practicing such specialists do not recommend. At such moments there is an increased fuel consumption, which increases by 50-100 percent, and the fuel mixture, which has not burned in a damaged cylinder, causes trouble like:
- the destruction of the catalyst;
- formation of plaque on sensors;
- mixing fuel with lubricant in the crankcase;
This list should also add contamination of the atmosphere with exhaust gases with an increased content of harmful substances.
If these aspects are not frightened, then we note the fact that when the engine troit (injector or diesel) on the crankshaft, CPG and the engine unit comes in high loads that increase the degree of wear of parts. Therefore, riding such a malfunction can cause a serious breakdown of a power unit that requires substantial financial expenses for restoring its performance.
Typically, drivers learn about the problems under consideration on the characteristic sound of the motor, the sound of exhaust and the emerging vibrations. In addition, the "Cheknengin" indicator lights up on the dashboard.
Determine the engine trimming also allow:
- Unstable speed at idle;
- drop in power indicators;
- increased fuel consumption;
- Body vibrations and / or DVS block.
It must be borne in mind that such symptoms can indicate and other malfunctions, and therefore a comprehensive approach to identifying the cause is needed.
Knowing the main reasons that cause problems with the cylinder, as well as signs of the strength of the power unit, consider solving problems.
Installing the moment of ignition
If this characteristic is established incorrectly and therefore refused one of the cylinders, then it can be noted that the working engine jershits a little, and each jump is accompanied by characteristic cotton.
Diagnose the breakdown under consideration is only necessary on small revolutions, because in other mode the operation of the motor stabilizes that it does not allow to notice the passage of the tact with one cylinder.
Noticing the bouncing of the power unit and / or the specified noise, it will be necessary to turn to the mechanics, since the magnitude of the ignition in the power unit of the car is incorrect (very early).
Checking spark plugs
Incorrect sparking can also cause DVC to cool. Here it is necessary to understand that such failures take place only in some temperature modes of the power plant. So, quite often vibrations and noises almost completely disappear in a warm car.
In such a situation, it is first necessary to determine the non-functioning cylinder. This can be done, alternately disconnecting the tips of high-voltage wires from the spark plugs. After each shutdown, you need to listen to the operation of the motor. Changing the sound will indicate a good cylinder, and if the sound does not change - about faulty.
Having determined the location of the breakdown, you should remove the nests with a candle and estimate its condition by visual inspection. If the ignition candle isolator is light or brownish, then the item is operational, and otherwise the item is subject to replacement. In the latter case, it should also determine the cause of what happened. Thus, the traces of oil or nagar on the insulator indicate that an overly-enriched mixture is supplied to the combustion chamber, which leads to a violation of sparking, because the oil is not falling or fuel.
Pollution of spark plugs can occur by virtue:
- low compression;
- breakdowns of the oxygen sensor;
- damage to nozzles or power system valve;
- Violations of the phases of gas distribution;
- Very frequent warming up, during which the engine operates at idle.
Special attention should be paid to the integrity of the candle hull, on which there should be no chips or cracks, black points or strips. Any of these defects is a reason for replacing the candle.
To understand the effectiveness of the candle, you need to bring it to the mass. The appearance of a bright blue spark will indicate a good candle, otherwise it can be stated that the DVS troit due to its failure.
When the brightness of Sparks is low or it is simply missing, then there is a breakdown of the switch, the ignition coil or wiring.
It is due to non-working candles that injection power units are usually told. The cylinder may not work for other reasons, but the candles should be checked first.
Truck in high voltage wires
One of the reasons capable of provoking the engine trim idle is a breakdown in the wiring. It is easy to determine the integrity of the insulation of wires easily in the dark, where the sparks that break through the engine are well noticeable. However, there are situations when the breakdown is formed inside the isolation. In this situation, the darkness will not allow to determine the malfunction, and therefore it will require a multimeter that needs to be measured with nominal resistance.
The optimal parameters of the resistance is the indicator of 20 com. With a significant deviation of the values or detection of sparks of the wire should be replaced. Before buying a new wiring, focus on the length of damaged wires so as not to purchase short or excessively long analogues.
Completing the overview of the causes of the power of the power plant and the options for solving this problem, once again advise not to postpone the decision in the "long box". The use of a car in such a state may require expensive repairs in the future.
Noticing the same symptoms of the Trojection, first of all, the ignition candles should be checked, which most often cause similar problems. Also, let's say that installing the candles most affordable in the price plan is not the wise decision. More qualitative models are more expensive, but these costs are fully justified.
It is not always possible to establish the reason for the malfunction of the engine and answer the answer: why does the engine troit? Determining the causes of faults requires special equipment, as well as experience in the repair of engines. Specialists of the company "East -Avto "will be happy to help you with this. To do this, simply fill out the form placed below.
The content of the article:
It is always nice to drive on a good car and not think about different kinds of problems. But what happens when you start to hear unpleasant sounds in the engine? What is generally understood that the engine makes sounds that sign about the malfunction? What is "Troit Engine"? Let's consider in detail in today's article, how to understand that the engine Troit and what it is.
When the motor trimming begins shaking, car shake. If you continue to exploit the car in such a state, you not only lose the power and will spend more money to refuel, but also significantly reduce the life of your power unit.
As you understand, in no case continue to ride a faulty machine with a trojing engine.
It may be told when vibration at idle and is accompanied by a downturn of power, an increase in fuel consumption, which does not burn, and straight flies into the catalyst. For example, in the four-cylinder engine, the failure of one of the cylinders is equal to a reduction in power by twenty-five percent, which is very noticeable for a man being driving. Also, the engine which is troit, it is difficult to start on the cold. If the engine is troit, then it is best to contact a hundred immediately and preferably to proven specialists to diagnosts, because the reasons may be a lot, and the whole thing is to be changed to "catch" a malfunction very considerable. Milnographed and greedy masters, often forced the owner of the car precisely to the type of repair, forcing spending considerable money.
How to ride on mechanics - In the review from Topgears
In order to figure out in detail in what is happening and be savings in this area of the vehicle breakdowns, consider the reasons for which the engine troit.
Troit Engine - Causes
Most often, the malfunction can be determined using the engine diagnostics. To begin with, you need to refer to the diagnostic specialists so that they connect the tester and read the possible malfunction codes by the machine. Most brands and models of modern cars make it possible by reading error codes, conclude that you need to change in the engine or in some other units.
If the engine diagnostics did not bring the desired result and find a malfunction in this way it does not work, then it should be continued, ranging from the most obvious breakdowns and ending with less obvious. Trojite the engine can constantly or from time to time. General signs of engine trimming are such: strong uneven vibrations begin to penetrate out of the engine compartment, strong non-uniform vibrations are started, the sound of the working motor changes (it is "growing", it moves with high "notes" to low, and back). The unit begins to consume more fuel, and the power drops it, and indecent sounds are heard from the exhaust pipe, accompanied by a thick smoke of white or black.
If at least one of these signs is present - it means that the "heart" of your car has a problem with one or more cylinders.
If they are not eliminated on time, then the consequences can be very deplorable - up to the overhaul of the power unit
Ignition Candle does not work
If the fuel mixture is flammable in the cylinder before or later due to the term, then the spark plugs are to blame, which produce too weak spark, or the formation of sparks occurs in a non-time. Weak sparking occurs due to the fact that there are harmful sediments on the candle housing and its electrodes (Nagar), which interfere with the breakdown of sparks.
- Motor oil entering the electrodes;
- fuel entering the electrodes due to the fault of the fuel injector or failure in the dosage system;
- failure of the candle itself;
- getting water in a candle well;
- Split phase sparking;
- Disrupting the optimal clearance of electrodes.
If the candle turned out to be faulty according to the results of the check and the engine troit, then the candle must be replaced. In the correct candle, you need to adjust the gap in the electrodes and you can use it to a planned replacement.
Learn all about the gearbox Tittronic in a review from TopGears
Ignition Coils - Check and Replacement
The right step will check the ignition coils. On modern machines, they are usually somewhat or one for each cylinder, or one for two. Better diagnosis In this case, it is replacing the ignition coils on knowingly workers. This makes it possible to unambiguously understand that the malfunction is in them. After such an inspection, it is not difficult to find out what the coil failed and change it to a new one. Replacing the ignition coil, it is more expensive repairs. On a number of motors, the price can be 10 and 15 thousand, and if the item is selected original, then the replacement of the ignition coil can do and in a more significant amount of money.
Fortunately, we exist many replacements from the original. These are both leading manufacturers of electrician parts and cheaper analogues produced in famous countries of the East.
Non-uniform fuel in the cylinder
The uneven fuel entering the cylinder when a smaller amount of gasoline or diesel is poured into the combustion chamber, often due to the malfunction of the fuel pump parts (the discharge part or a reduction valve) or pressure valve in the fuel supply system.
If the cylinder gets more than necessary, the amount of fuel, the problem probably lies in fuel injectors - they contaminated or failed. Finally, another "fuel" cause of the engine troops will fail in the electronic control unit (ECU) by a power unit, which can erroneously increase or decrease the supply of gasoline / diesel in the cylinder.
High voltage wires
- confused bbuses in two cylinders;
- breakdown of external isolation;
- internal breakdown;
- breaking in the central dwelling of the wire (including not visible outward due to thick insulation);
- burnout or significant oxidation of contacts (in the candle tip or from the opposite side of the wire);
- Contact waste on the candle or from the opposite side of the wire.
Defective high-voltage wires should be replaced with serviceable, closely checking their length, the sequence of connecting cylinders and the reliability of the connection in the fields of contacts.
Do not know what to do when I got a battery? - Read here
Lack of compression
- valve squeak;
- the squeak of the piston;
- Critical wear or breakage of the compression piston rings;
- Logging piston rings due to pollution.
Fuel and air mixture
- The fuel nozzle does not injected fuel due to any malfunction or strong contamination;
- fuel is not fed in the desired phase;
- The nozzle does not hold the fuel in the closed state and "pours" it constantly, as a result of which the electrodes of the spark plug electrodes are poured and it ceases to give a spark;
- Critical change in the volume of the supplied air for the preparation of the fuel and air mixture.
When the troit is an injection engine, then the problem may not only be in the fuel injection device. It is worth looking for root causes and in air supply.
Vacuum amplifier brakes
Another possible reason is a crack or breaking in the pipeline from the vacuum amplifier to the collector. The engine will trim and work unstable even in case of a small crack crack or damage to the amplifier membrane.
One of the causes of the trim, especially when changing the temperature of the engine, on a hot, may well become the leakage of the intake manifold. Here are both fixed gaskets and cracks in the inlet manifold. The collector's diagnosis requires a certain experience, but the air seats can be calculated independently.
Troit car on the cold?
Some inexperienced drivers think that nothing serious happened, because the engine troit on the cold, and as soon as it warms it - everything becomes normal. In fact, this behavior of the car can be in themselves very serious reasons. And if they cannot be eliminated on time, then the increased consumption of fuel smoothly flows into the engine breakdown.
It is possible to determine that the car troit on the cold can be in several characteristic features:
- At idle the engine works unstable;
- car twitches;
- Power disappears on the go;
- The engine can even chop at idle.
As the car warms up the engine, the engine begins to work normally, and you can not notice any particular unpleasant symptoms
But this does not mean that the problem can be discharged. It is necessary to diagnose and identify a specific malfunction that causes a ruling.
Gasoline engine TROIT - Causes
- failure of one or more ignition candles;
- Damage to high-voltage wires that serve a current on the candle for sparking;
- damage to the ignition coil (if the engine is not equipped with a mechanical ignition distributor);
- small wear of rings and cylinders;
- Air clutch between the head of the cylinder block and the intake manifold;
- The heat gap of the suction valve is slightly larger on one or more cylinder
Diesel engine TROIT - Causes
- not adjusted on special equipment fuel injectors and fuel equipment;
- unbalanced fuel and air mixture ratio;
- Increased thermal gap suction valves.
How to proper reasons
- You carefully examined the candles, they are good, and the reason itself: why the engine troops on the cold, and as soon as it warms it - everything becomes normal - not found, do not despair, still there is a chance to eliminate the problem yourself. Open the hood of the working car and carefully listen to his work. With overly early Ignition moment, cotton will be heard, and you can see the easy "bouncing" of the engine. This malfunction can only be seen on low revs.
- The engine can be initiated at idle and due to the breakdown of high-voltage wires. It is easiest all the fault to detect in the dark day, for this you need to see the contents under the hood on the machine, if somewhere there is a breakdown in isolation, then you will see sparks. If the breakdown inside the winding, then without a multimeter you will not see anything. Resistance should be within up to 20 kΩ, if there is a breakdown - change wires.
- If everything is in order with the wires, we measure the compression in the engine, to dry and with the addition of oil into the cylinder, if the pressure rose - the rings came into disrepair, but not - it means that the valve is not adjusted. To identify a faulty nozzle in this way. On the installed car, you must alternately throw the wires from the outback conclusions. If no changes happened, it means that the nozzle does not work.
- It is not necessary to leave without attention and the sensor of the mass flow of air, because it occupies one of the key positions in the proper dosing of the air for the formation of a combustible mixture with fuel. In general, the air seats can be everywhere where it is directly involved in the course of the car, so that it will be necessary to determine this. For example, between the intake manifold and the head.
Read everything about how to seize the car in our review
The above are the reasons that are characteristic of a cold engine. But when the engine warms up, the causes of the troops will be completely different. Read on why the engine troit is hot.
Sometimes a troit engine for hot
Possible situations in which the hot engine begins to trim:
- There is an additional air seats in the combustion chamber, you need to check the hoses and wiring.
- Somewhere in the wiring there was a breakdown, you should check their insulation for damage.
- The problem in capacitors is to check, replace if they are faulty.
- Inspect the valves for the presence of rogarov.
- Next, you need to engage in the inspection of pistons and their rings. If there are broken rings, burned pistons, perhaps the problem is in them.
An algorithm of actions in a situation where the engine troit is hot:
- We change the candles in some places and on the "problem" place set a deliberately good part;
- If the "new" candle is also twisted, check the high-voltage wires;
- In case the wires are intended, check the rubber (in the carburetor motor);
- In the injection machine, inspect the ignition coil and change the wires to search for a problem area.
If it continues to trim on a hot after a detailed inspection of all parts and replacing all damaged elements of nodes, it is required to apply for service for help of masters and conducting computer diagnostics of the car. The reason for the malfunction is extremely difficult to find, so even its search may take not a few hours, but a few days.
In rare cases, even a hike to a service center can end
Why Troit Engine at idle
The most common cause of engine vibrations at idle is uneven operation of a group of cylinders. It is for this reason that the load on the crankshaft will certainly be distributed unevenly, and the engine will begin to walk from side to side. Since the frequency of its work is high, strong vibrations will be felt.
- Fault in ignition or electronic part. At this stage, the ECU settings and the correctness of the set parameters are checked.
- Candle problem. Most often, the engine troit at idle due to the failure of one of the candles. To detect a faulty item, you need to turn off the candles. When removing the cap from the problem node, the engine noise does not change.
- Defect isolation Wire Water. In the case of a breakdown of the high-voltage wire, the spark appears somewhere else, and not in the combustion chamber. To identify the problem, you need to drive cars into the dark room and start it.
- The deformation of the oil-clearing rings. In this case, you need to check the level of compression. If this parameter is higher than the norm, you will have to repair the piston system.
- Error adjusting the valves. For such a job, it is better to attract a professional, because the error in the setting can entail more serious consequences.
- Frame breakdown. To check this device you need to carry out detailed diagnostics.
- The squeezing of the piston or valve. If you skip such a malfunction, over time the engine fails and you have to make a overhaul.
A much more rare reason for the appearance of hoveside is a different mass of parts included in the cylinder-piston group. Surely every car enthusiast knows that engine parts must have not only a strictly defined form, but also the weight, or rather, the weight of the component group should be the same. So, when selecting new pistons, you need to follow their weight. If the difference is small, then in the extreme case, a part of the metal can be removed from the non-working surface of the pistons - they will become easier. Another reason why the engine troit is idle: improper operation of the fuel system and fuel pollution. Regarding the first: individual fuel system nodes can be contaminated, which ultimately affects the combustion of the fuel and air mixture. As for the second: Water getting into fuel is guaranteed provoking the quick cylinder to the cylinder, and only then - the appearance of vibrations.
Troit engine at high speed
When the engine troit is hot, there may be several reasons. All of them will consider below. Characteristic signs: The car engine is normally started, but after heating it starts to told. It usually does not matter whether the motor is working at idle or under load (in motion), as a rule, the trimming starts spontaneously and spontaneously disappears.
Find out how to use automatic transfers from topgears
Consider two main reasons why the engine troit under load with detailed diagnostic variants.
Sleanted spark plugs
What you need to check in the situation:
- Check the oil level in the engine. Perhaps its level is higher than the norm. Without considering the unpleasant case of a breakthrough into a cooling fluid crankcase (there will be somewhat different symptoms). Most likely they just overflow. As a result, the oil pressure in the engine is greater than the norm. Surplus fall into the combustion chamber, the contacts are grilled and the spark periodically disappears on one or several candles.
- Check the cabin hose (ventilation) of the crankcase: it can be clogged with mud, frozen condensate (winter), banally frighten or incorrectly installed. The results are the same. In principle, these reasons must be accompanied by an indecent larger oil pressure in the engine, which can be seen on the dashboard, but ... the sensor (light bulb) can simply be faulty and not shown. In this case, if the trimming after draining excess and clean the ventilation disappears - the sensor (light bulb) is subject to replacement.
- Candles do not correspond to the type of engine (too "cold"). And do not think that marking on candles and written in the "books" - truth in the last instance. It is checked with the installation of a knowingly worker (from another car) a set of candles and checking the operation of the motor on them. If there are no tests - change the candles. New candles here are not a panacea - they can also be faulty or not suitable according to the characteristics.
- Fault power system. If the engine is equipped with self-diagnostics - swipe it. If not, go to a hundred. Most likely a failure in some of the sensors or controllers: a lambda probe, a DVRM sensor, WTI regulator, yes, you never know ... In "smart" motors, even the incorrect indicators of the coolant temperature sensor can lead to a trim. The controller incorrectly calculates the fuel supply parameters, it reins the mixture and ... as a result of the candle "Spin".
Diagnose car power system
What steps need to be taken in the current situation:
- If the trimming continued, change the "dry" and "wet" candle in places. Check, unscrew the candles. If the dry candle remained dry, and wet is wet, the reason is in the candle. Replace the failed ("wet") serviceable.
- If "dry" became "wet", and "wet" - "dry" - we return to the high-voltage wire. We change it to the serviceable and check. IMPORTANT: it is on a proven and serviceable, and not to a new one. Nobody canceled the factory marriage.
- If it did not help - we go on the ignition system further. In the old models of engines, high-voltage wires joined the ignition distributor (Triblor). On new - each cylinder (or steam) is supplied with an individual ignition coil. And in the lid of the lid, dry, clean and adjust the contacts, or replace it entirely. What, and the spare lid of the timbble in the old car should be necessarily a first-aid kit with a fire extinguisher. In new engines, change the ignition coils from neighboring cylinders in places. Naturally, wires too. Check out. Replace faulty coil.
As practice shows - it is the abnormal work of an individual ignition coil that most often leads to the "hot" engine troop.
Why the car does not start - find out possible reasons
The engine troit for various reasons leading to the fact that one or more cylinders completely cease to work. It is important not to confuse this with floating turns. Or with a situation where the engine is unstable on all cylinders.
Part of the reasons specified in this article can be found and eliminated with their own hands. Virtually no use tool. It is enough just to identify the external test of high-voltage wire and independently replace it with a new one. Something will require simple plumbing skills and tools from the standard set. In challenging cases, it is necessary to contact the service to specialists who have the necessary competence, equipment and a special tool.
Take the right solutions
Practice shows that, having mastered the methods of diagnosing malfunctions of even a significant variety of brands of machines, it is impossible to be absolutely confident in repetition of the result by car of any other brand. It is possible when attaching a camshaft with a classic way (with the help of "shoes"), the violation of the alumility of the detachable supports would be detected much earlier.
Even competent diagnostics can take longer than the elimination of a detected fault.
In this case, it was the diagnosis of external signs that made it possible to determine the cause of the engine non-working cylinder.
The method of determining the Malfunction of the DVS on the external manifestations of the operating engine is useful. He (this method), of course, cannot be universal. The right choice of search directions is impossible without knowledge of the physics of the process of manifestation of malfunction. So far, the owners of the vehicle will not digest aza diagnostics on external signs, repairing their faulty cars can be quite long. But "time is money."
Article author: TOPGEARS
The internal combustion engine usually reports its condition with sounds, noise, vibrations and unstable work, which, together, called Troy. Let's deal with why the motor began to trim and what to take in such cases.
Car engine is a complex device in which many problems and malfunction may occur. They show themselves in different ways, but in some cases it is a characteristic unstable work, called the people of Troy. It is understood that three of the four cylinders work, although, of course, this effect is manifested in aggregates with any number of boilers, and, of course, in the work of one or more cylinders.
In addition, the problem occurs in any type of engines, be it gasoline or diesel, with any mileage and sometimes even regardless of the state. The reasons for the fact that the engine troit is a lot, but, as a rule, it is difficult for this unpleasant phenomenon in the work of cylinders - the fuel-air mixture for a number of reasons is not flammable in the combustion chamber, or the process occurs with the delay or is not completely proceeding.
The engine can trotting due to problems directly in it itself or its equipment, for example, the culprit sometimes perform components of the ignition system and power supply system, and electronic control. Ignore this should not be ignored and if the engine started to told, then you begin to diagnose and maintain as soon as possible. Otherwise, there is a risk of getting on an expensive and complex repair - even a barely noticeable unstable work is sometimes capable of leading serious faults.
Engine hard symptoms
It is understood that the engine begins to told simple - manifestations are well known and excellent noticeable. The main thing is that the motor failure in idling mode. That is, vibrations, including strong and tangible on the body, control bodies (steering, gear selector) and twitching. Under the load turns start to swim, and sometimes in a sufficiently large range.
During a ride, a taking engine demonstrates power loss. When you press the gas, the car refuses smoothly and adequately accelerate, thrust and jerk failures are felt. Other noticeable manifestations - an increase in fuel consumption and a lit-ended CHECK engine light on the instrument panel.
Ignition System Problems
One of the most frequent reasons why the engine troit is the ignition system malfunctions or its incorrect settings. It is indirectly about this will report passes of one of the clocks, and sometimes cotton accompanied by twitching motor. If this happens at idle and disappears under load, the reason may be in early ignition.
Some car owners can rightly write off why the engine troit including at idle on the spark plugs. Indeed, in half the cases twisting them, you can see the black nagar on the electrodes, but it should not think that it is always the candles. After some time, we can turn the black, if the problem was not in them. It happens that the reasons for which the motor troits, lies in high-voltage wires - the spark does not break through and does not reach the candle.
Problems with mixing and fuel equipment
If the components of the ignition system are in order, you should pay attention to the fuel equipment and the mixing process, because a mixture of fuel and air should be in a strictly defined proportion. In practice, this may mean that it is not served in the cylinders or is filed, but there is no ignition.
In the first case, the fuel does not enter the combustion chamber or, on the contrary, the nozzles are "overflowing" - then you should check the injector. With a second situation, a deviation may be deviated from a given proportion of the fuel and air mixture. The fact is that too enriched or depleted mixture may not ignite, and then the engine troit on the cold, and being heated, as well as in all modes.
By the way, sometimes the reasons for which the motor began to trim the banal - the air filter clogged, the fuel and air mixture is enriched and poured candles. There is a more unpleasant situation - the sublicas occurs on the inlet in the fuel supply system, and the mixture becomes depleted. To identify where the depressurization occurred is sometimes not easy and much more difficult than replacing the filter element.
Trojection of the motor due to problems with the ignition system or fuel supply is quite easily diagnosed and is resolved relatively simply, although not always cheap. Much worse if the reason is the malfunction of the engine itself. For example, if problems arose with a cylinder-piston group or gas distribution mechanism.
Trojections in this case may be caused by the insufficient compression of the fuel-air mixture piston in the cylinder due to the loss of tightness due to the occurrence of piston rings, damage to the piston, the appearance of jackets on the surface of the cylinders, as well as valves and other similar damage.
Determine that the problem is due precisely the internal malfunction of the engine allows metering compression. If it fell, this could also occur because of the incorrectly adjusted valves, the wear of the pusher or hydrocompensators. When compression is low only in one of the cylinders, a little engine oil is poured into it through the syringe, and then repeat the measurement. An increase in compression will indicate problems with pistons, and if nothing has changed, then it is probably in the valve groin.
As for the diesel engine, in which the fuel and air mixture flammives from compression, then it is usually troit just due to the lack of the desired compression of the mixture or fault of fuel equipment. If the compression has decreased, the troop of the diesel engine will be particularly strong after the cold start. After the unit warms up and the thermal expansion of the parts of the cylinder-piston group will occur, the vibrations will decrease under the condition that there is no serious wear of the components of the cylinder-piston group and the valve mechanism.
Diesel's trimming also occurs due to incandescent candles, which heat the combustion chamber for trouble-free cold start and maintain the required temperature in the cylinder until the unit warms up to operating temperatures. If the candle is faulty, then the temperature in the cylinder will be low, and it means that the fuel and air mixture will not be able to ignore.