How much cook chicken liver until ready in a saucepan
Prepare for someone much more pleasant than for yourself))
The famous subproduct is rich in vitamins and with proper cooking has a very pleasant and delicate taste. With liver you can do delicious warm salads, pies, second dishes. Learn how to cook and how much time to cook a chicken liver, and it will become an excellent replacement of meat in your usual menu.
How delicious cook chicken liver
This useful subprodukt is extremely useful to adults and children. It includes a large amount of vitamins: D, B and A, which have a beneficial effect on human vision, on the state of the skin, hair and the body as a whole. Boiled chicken liver is rich in protein, so often enters the diet of athletes and people who adhere to diet. It is especially useful for young children.
Unlike pork, chicken liver is more tender, soft. The product is prepared very quickly: depending on the selected method, it will be necessary to spend from 15 to 30 minutes. The liver is well combined with vegetables, fruits and dairy products. Some hostesses prefer to soak the subproduct in milk - so it goes unpleasant bitterness, and the boiled liver chicken becomes softer and juicy.
There are many recipes for cooking delicious dishes that include this product. To booze, you may need a saucepan, a steaming or pressure cooker. Retail second dishes, appetizing snacks - all this can be done independently, if you know the rules for handling a gentle product:
- Storage of the liver must be carried out on the bottom shelf of the refrigerator. This will allow the product longer to maintain useful vitamins and substances, not lose juice, density and nutrition.
- Defrost a piece is better at room temperature without using microwaves.
- Before starting cooking boiled liver, it is necessary to rinse it, remove the layer of film and vein. If there are doubts of quality or freshness, then use the product is categorically prohibited.
How to choose chicken liver
You need to choose a product especially carefully, as the final taste of the finished dish will depend on it. Chicken liver should be light red, sometimes with a burgundy tint, have a pleasant smell. If a sharp aroma comes from the husk like a piece, spots are noticeable on the surface, then do not make a purchase. When choosing a liver in a frozen form, you should pay attention to the amount of ice inside the package, the condition of the surface. If it is bright, then a piece was disconnected several times.
How much cook chicken liver to readiness
The duration of cooking will depend on the selected method of cooking and dishes that the mistress wants to see at its desk. Basically, time does not exceed 15 minutes. The more the product is exposed to heat treatment, the more loses useful properties. In addition, it can become tough and unsuitable for use. Then he will not save any addition as vegetable podliva, side dish or cream.
Before the start of the cooking process, the liver must be cut into pieces of medium size. It is not necessary to crush the product, it will not be juicy. If you do not know how much chicken liver is boiled, then you can check the availability of the sub-products using a conventional fork. If, after piercing, transparent juice follows from a piece, it means it is completely ready. In the case when the liquid has a reddish hue, you need to leave the product to make a little more.
Various kitchens of the world offer a large amount of boiled liver salads. In snacks, it combines well with carrots, onions, greens and cream. If you do not know how to cook a chicken liver for salad, remember a simple sequence of actions:
- Defrost product.
- Clear films, mucus.
- Cut into medium slices of subprodukt.
- Quickly boil in a saucepan or multicooker - no more than 15 minutes.
- Remove with noise and give cool.
For a child
The child is allowed to use the liver in the form of a pate, it should not contain major lumps. For this, the sub-product need to be boiling in a saucepan on medium heat for about 15-20 minutes. The cooled piece is passed through a meat grinder by adding a small amount of butter. If you do not know how to cook a chicken liver to a child and how to cook it, then this way will help feed the baby with a delicious dish.
So that the pate is essential is particularly gentle, it is necessary to properly prepare the main ingredient. The cooking time of the chicken liver does not exceed 15 minutes. If you have a big piece, it is better to leave it to boil in water for a longer time. Ready subproduction should be grinding together with a roasted carrot, onions. It remains to add black pepper, a slice of butter, and natural tasty pate can be served to the table.
How to cook chicken liver
If you do not know how to prepare a subproduct, then the presented ways will help cope with the task. To cook the chicken liver, it must be pre-relent, clean from the films. It is important that there are no traces of bile on the surface, which can enter the sub-product with improper separation of chicken. To shift in warm salted water, then prepare 15-20 minutes with the addition of spices.
In a saucepan
Prepare in a saucepan such a product is easiest. To do this, pour water into the container, add half a teaspoon of salt and put a clean frost-frozen subproduction from chicken. Cooking the liver in a saucepan follows no more than 15 minutes, otherwise the subprodukt will become tough, it will lose the beneficial properties. If a piece of large sizes, it is better to pre-check its readiness with a fork. After that, remove from salt water, give cool.
A pair of multicooker
Universal kitchen instrument will help cooking by-products very quickly. The chicken liver for a couple will boil no more than 15 minutes. To do this, wash, cut the liver, then lay it out into the corresponding multicooker container. After that, pour water into another container and set the "Cook" or "soup" mode depending on the device model. After the sound readiness, take out and make cool.
Video: How much cook chicken liver
Chicken liver Found in the text error? Highlight it, press Ctrl + Enter and we will fix everything!
Chicken liver is a product that is widely used in cooking. It contains many useful substances. At the same time, the semi-finished product has a delicate taste and pleasant fragrance. Prepare it is not so easy. With incorrect technology, it may turn out to be saved, bitter or tough. How much do you cook chicken liver to be juicy and soft?
How much time cook
The cooking time of the chicken liver depends on the method of its preparation:
- in a saucepan - 10-15 minutes from the moment of water boiling;
- in a multicooker - 15 minutes;
- In the steamer - half an hour before readiness.
You can check the product availability using a knife or toothpicks. To do this, write it: transparent juice should be highlighted from a properly welded liver.
In a saucepan
Cooking in a saucepan on the stove is a traditional cooking method. Sequencing:
- Fill the capacitance with cold water (by ½ of the total).
- Bring the liquid to a boil on the maximum fire.
- Place the sub-product prepared in boiling water.
- After re-boiling water, reduce the fire, boil the liver 10-15 minutes.
- Spend water 3-5 minutes before the end of the cooking.
- Ready product remove from a pan. Before use, let it cool at room temperature.
In a steamer
In the steamer, the chicken liver is preparing a little longer. Nevertheless, it will continue a greater number of useful substances. The recipe is as follows:
- Cut the product in small pieces. In the process of cutting there is a lot of juice, so drain it from the board.
- Place the pieces in the main container and sprinkle to taste. Optional for softness lubricate them sour cream.
- Pour into a special water container. Cover all lid.
- Boil 30 minutes until readiness.
In a slow cooker
In a slow cooker just just weld the liver:
- Prepare the subproduction;
- Fill the bowl with a small amount of water;
- Turn on the "Ward" mode;
- Lower the liver in the multicooker when the water boils;
- Place the timer for 15 minutes.
Chicken liver recipes
The boiled chicken liver itself is not too appetizing. However, in combination with other products - a tasty and unusual dish. Below are simple recipes with the addition of by-products.
- boiled liver - 400 g;
- carrots and onions - 1 pcs;
- Marinated cucumbers - 2 pcs.;
- mayonnaise - 2 tbsp. l.;
- Vegetable oil - 4 tbsp. l.;
- Fresh dill - 3 twigs;
- Salt - 1/3 h. l.
- Pour 1 liter of water in a saucepan, add salt. Put the capacitance to the middle fire and bring to a boil.
- Put in boiling water pieces of the sub-products. After re-boiling, reduce the fire and boil the product for 10 minutes. Then drain the water through the colander, and let the liver let it cool. Cut it with medium sized cubes and lay out on a plate.
- Carrots grind on a coarse grater. Cut onions and pre-cleaned sulfur cucumbers.
- Fry in a frying pan with vegetable oil onion, and then a separate carrot. Onions lay out on top on the liver. Do not mix the components. The next layer will be pickled cucumbers and carrots.
- Carrot layer Lubricate mayonnaise. Decorate the salad with crushed dill. Dish apply to the table in warm form.
- Chicken liver - 500 g;
- Onions - 1 pc.;
- Creamy oil - 2 tbsp. l.;
- Vegetable oil - 2 tbsp. l.;
- carrots - 1 pc.;
- Salt, black pepper, greens.
- Prepared by the subproduza fry on medium fire 5-7 minutes.
- Cut on onions in small cubes. Then fry on vegetable oil.
- Grind carrots on fine grater. Add it to the liver and bow and fry another 10 minutes. Beat all the components of the blender by adding salt, pepper and butter.
- Send a pate to the fridge for 2 hours. Serve to the table, sprinkling with greens.
Boiled chicken liver in cream
- Chicken liver - 300 g;
- Cream - 200 ml;
- Onions - 1 pc.;
- Sweet pepper - 1 pc.;
- Vegetable oil - 1 tbsp. l.
- Watch the chopped onion on the oil. Add chopped sweet pepper. Tomit components 5 minutes.
- Mix the grip with chicken liver and extinguish another 5-7 minutes.
- Fill everything with cream and tomit 10 minutes, periodically stirring.
- If desired, in addition to cream, you can add sour cream.
To prepare a juicy and delicious chicken liver, follow these recommendations:
- Choose a fresh subproductive. It must have a gentle elastic surface, uniform color, a pleasant sweet scent.
- Before using frozen liver, defrost in the refrigerator. Then rinse with cold water. Gently remove the films, veins and bile ducts so that the product is not proud.
- Before cooking, soak the chicken liver in cold milk or warm water for 30 minutes. Some hostess use food soda - they sprinkle each piece with it, and after 15 minutes it is washed.
- Solitize semi-finished product at the end of cooking. If you do it before, hardness is not avoided. The carrier product can be soaked for half an hour in warm water, and then swipe with rice or vegetables.
- The size of pieces should be approximately the same so that they prepare evenly.
- Do not exceed cooking time. It will make the dish hard.
- For more juit, add sour cream, milk or cream.
Learning how to cook the chicken liver is not at all difficult. This is a useful and nutritious product that is suitable for any side dish. Boiled liver include even in the children's menu. So that it turns out to be juicy, soft and tasty, stick to certain rules.
Let's figure out how to cook chicken liver until ready, as well as how much to cook chicken liver until ready for a child, for salad.
The liver chicken can be extremely tasty treats with proper preparation, but also this is an excellent source of useful substances. It has become a mandatory element for many dishes, salads, cold and hot snacks. But that it can be successfully used in cooking, it needs to be welded correctly.
Along with chicken liver, chicken hearts are often boiled, it is no less tasty and useful subprodukt.
How to cook chicken liver
Before proceeding with cooking, you need to properly prepare the product. If it was frozen - defrost and thoroughly wash. Next, it is necessary to remove the veins, transparent film and bile ducts - this will allow you to remove the bitter taste of the dish.
We have to:
How to cook chicken liver in a saucepan
Let's figure out step by step, how to cook this delicious and useful product. Boiled liver can be used to prepare salad, you can boil for children and even for domestic pets (cats and dogs). In addition to conventional beaming, the chicken liver can be prepared by other interesting ways - how to cook chicken liver.
We take the required amount of liver.
Rinse under running water.
We remove the films, bile ducts, cut into pieces.
Beautiful liver pieces are ready for cooking.
Pour water into a saucepan, counting on the whole liver.
We bring water to a boil.
Spices can be added to boiling water. If you want, so that the liver is more tender, can be salted a few minutes until the liver is ready.
Place the prepared liver inward and keep on medium heat until readiness. If there are small pieces, it is 10 minutes enough, for large - 15. Do not let digesion, because in this case, the useful substances will be wrapped in water.
Checking with a knife, whether the product is ready, remove. If the liver coped correctly, a transparent liquid will flow out of it.
How to cook chicken liver in a slow cooker
- You can also use a multicooker for cooking. In this case, the subprodukt is prepared in the same way: the film is removed, the veins are removed. If in the process of cutting on the board a lot of juice flowed - drain it into the sink.
- Next, lay the broken liver in the multicooker's bowl, add water so that the liver is covered, add salt to taste. At this stage, adding sour cream is possible - it softens the dish.
- Place the liver in the bowl, fill with water provided for this container and prepare 15 minutes in the "quenching" mode.
How to cook chicken liver for pate
Boiled liver is suitable for the preparation of pate. You will need:
- 0.5 kg of liver;
- 2 tbsp. l. creamy and vegetable oil;
- one carrot;
- A set of spices, choose which is possible according to your own taste.
Cooking will take several stages:
- Rinse, dry and fry livenka for 5-7 minutes. To taste the patenta was softer, it can be welded.
- Clean vegetables, finely cut the onions and soda carrots, add the resulting mixture to the pan and continue frying. If you chose a cooking method, use the grip separately.
- Treat liver and vegetables in a blender, add oil and spices and mix thoroughly.
- Place the mixture obtained in the prepared container, cover and place in the refrigerator for two hours.
Next, ready-made pate can be served on the table. If desired, decorate the treat, sprinkling it with greens.
How much cook chicken liver
You can use boiled chicken liver in different ways, and it depends on its purpose, how long it is necessary to prepare.
How much cook chicken liver until ready in a saucepan
If we use a boiled liver as a supplement to the side dish, then it is not necessary to enter the product in this case, but all pieces should be approximately the same. Depending on their size leaves 10-15 minutes.
How much cook chicken liver for a child
The main stop needs to be done to clean the product from the film and bile ducts. If the pieces are large - cut them into 2-3 parts and boil 15-20 minutes.
How much cook chicken liver for salad
In a frying pan or in a cooking pan takes 10-15 minutes, and in the first case you need to add vegetables on the 5th minute.
Watch that the liver does not burn and cooked in a sufficient amount of water, and do not overeat in the water. In this case, it will be the most tasty and nutritious.
How much cook chicken liver for pate
For PATTET, a completely boiled liver is used. You can cook it both in a saucepan and in a slow cooker. Cooking time does not change - 15-20 minutes.
Nutritional Variable Chicken Liver
The table shows the content of foodstuffs (caloric content, proteins, fats, carbohydrates) per 100 grams of edible part.
The chicken liver contains an impressive amount of iron, so these components are often recommended to include in the diet of people suffering from anemia. But only knowing how much cooking chicken liver or its rabbit analogue, one can count on obtaining the desired therapeutic effect.
If you boil in the standard ways, taking a saucepan for this, the liver will be ready after about 15 minutes. For the same period of time, you should navigate when using a multicooker or pressure cooker. But in the steamer, the product will have to handle at least half an hour.
The chicken liver can be bolded to call the product, which is in popularity is not inferior to the chicken meat. It is worth noting that dishes from chicken liver are not only very tasty, but also useful. The most important thing is to prepare correctly. The process of preparing for cooking begins as usual: the liver to defrost, rinse, remove the films. Then the liver put in boiling water and cook until readiness. The fire should be small. Read more: how much to cook lentils.
Chicken liver is recommended for 10-15 minutes, no more.
If you have a double boiler, a chicken liver can be booked in it - the cooking process will take 30 minutes. Well, in a slow cooker - only 15 minutes.
Many hostess prefer after cooking chicken liver some more fry - it turns out very tasty. And someone considers the most suitable for chicken liver with a salad with the addition of roasted onions, carrots, salt cucumbers and mayonnaise. Other hostesses prefer stewed chicken liver in cream, with the addition of the burglar and bell pepper.
Chicken liver is recommended for 10-15 minutes, no more. Whatever you prefer, one remains unchanged, answering the question: "How much can cook chicken liver?" You will not just be able to prepare interesting dishes, you can please your homemade real culinary delights.
Regardless of which objects will prepare the product, it must be carefully prepared. The liver of rabbit and chicken is subject to the same processing: a frozen product is defrred by a slow way, posing in the refrigerator for several hours.
No need to try to make it faster, product texture will change. Now we rinse the product under cold running water, remove all the films from it (they must be brushed under the action of moisture), cut the vessels and bile ducts. It is not necessary to hope that it can be done with the ready-made component. Ignoring the stage in order to save time will lead to the fact that the liver will be very damaging.
We wash the broken blank again in cold water, cut into pieces and proceed to heat treatment.
As for the liver of the rabbit, the pieces of fat can be discovered on its surface. They also need to be removed, after cooking, they turn into a tight fall.
Chicken liver cooking options
Unlike the rabbit, the liver chicken is not so capricious and demanding against processing. It can be prepared not only in open water, but also with the help of various devices.
In a saucepan. In the appropriate capacity, we bring water to boil and lower the pieces of the prepared liver. Cook a component no more than 15 minutes after boiling. If the sub-product reap, it will become tough and will lose all its beneficial properties. We check the liver with a knife, from the finished product there will be transparent juice.
In a steamer. Slices of liver in one layer lay out a double boiler bowl with holes, we spit out a little at will. Some mistresses additionally lubricate the products sour cream to give them maximum softness. This is especially important if you fail against soaking. I exhibit the timer for 30 minutes, after which you insist the finished product under the lid for another 5 minutes.
In a slow cooker. It is processed by the same principle as in a saucepan of about 10-15 minutes. Only the lid needs to close or at least cover up so that the liver is more juicy and soft.
Boiled sub-products can be stored in the refrigerator under the lid within 24 hours. After that, they are necessarily used or thrown out. Freeze component is not recommended. It does not bring harm, but the texture will change it completely.
How much time cook chicken liver?
Chicken liver is a pleasant and elegant addition in many kushany. Modern hostesses like to prepare various dishes from it, as it is preparing quickly and simple. Chicken liver is brewed for about 15 minutes. The longer it will be in hot water, the tougher turn out, so carefully control the process. Properly cooked liver should have a smooth color on the cut, without dark clots.
The liver of birds prepare just like beef, but only without prior soaking. If you got a frozen liver, then before cooking it is necessary to defrost. We rinse in front of cooking liver, put in a bowl with cold water and leave for 5-10 minutes to mock. Then gently omit it into boiling salted water and cook on the most weak heat.
Recipes dishes with boiled chicken liver
Some love to fry already boiled liver with a bow, others prefer to add it to various salads, the third makes the pate from it. Chicken liver dishes are really a lot, everyone can choose something to taste.
Chicken liver pate
To prepare a pate, you need to have 0.5 kg of liver, 1 carrot, 1 onion, 2 tbsp. Spoons of vegetable and butter, black pepper in hammer form, salt, greens.
- Wash chicken liver, remove fat and boil.
- Clean the bow, chop fine and fry.
- Clean the carrot and grate it on a shallow grater.
- Mix vegetables with chicken liver and grind with a blender.
- Add to finished mass Butter. Salt, peeper and thoroughly mix.
- Capacity with pate Close, cool and leave in a cold place.
- Serve with bread and greens.
Chicken liver salad
To prepare this dish, you will need 2 salted cucumber, 400 g of liver, onions, carrots, 4 tbsp. Spoons of olive oil, 2 tbsp. Spoons of mayonnaise, salt, as well as fresh dill.
- Rinse the liver under water and boil on medium heat until 10-15 minutes.
- Drain the water from the pan and give the liver to cool.
- Cut it with small cubes. Stay on a plate.
- Cut the fine onions, rubbed the carrot large.
- Clear cucumbers and cut into cubes.
- Put the pan on the slab, warm the half of the oil. Lay into it onions and fry no more than a minute. Stir and fry another moment.
- Lay out a golden bow on the top of the liver. You do not need to mix.
- Make the next layer - salted cucumbers.
- To warm up the frying pan from the second half of vegetable oil. Fry in it carrots for 1.5 minutes. Stir and fry as much as much.
- Put carrots with the following layer.
- From above to cover the mayonnaise salad and sprinkle with chopped dill.
Original tartlets with chicken liver
For quick and satisfying snacks, products like a chicken liver (500 g), 5 eggs, 2 carrots and a bunk, ready-made tartlets (20 pieces), vegetable oil, salt, black.
- Wash carrots and boil her.
- Cook eggs 10 minutes. Cool them.
- Rinse the liver, remove bile ducts and film. Lower in boiling water, cook for 15 minutes.
- Cleaning the bow, cut it into small pieces. Preheat the frying pan and fry onions before getting a golden shade.
- All components intended for filling, crush using a meat grinder. You can cut into a knife if you want to get a larger consistency of PATTET.
- Add to the finished mass of oil, spices and mix.
- Share a filling in every tartlets and, at will, decorate with parsley or dill.
Chicken liver soup
Tasty and non-caloric first dish includes such ingredients: 200 g of chicken liver, 2 tbsp. Rice spoons, one carrot, potatoes (3 pcs.), 1 liter of chicken broth, onions, garlic (2 teeth), salt, ground pepper, dill or parsley.
- Pour hot broth in a saucepan and make a weak fire.
- Clean and cut into cubes carrots and onions.
- When the carrot is already almost ready, add cleaned and sliced potatoes.
- Rinse the liver well and cut it with large cubes.
- Finely chop greens and garlic.
- Rinse back until the water becomes completely transparent.
- Put in the pan rice, after 5-10 minutes - garlic and liver.
- When rice will be ready, add greens, salt and pepper. Mix. Wake up 5 minutes and remove from the stove.
How to cook chicken liver in a saucepan?
Cook the chicken liver is simply enough, the main thing is to properly prepare for cooking and not to digest, as it becomes tough. Chicken liver cooking sequence in a saucepan:
- If the liver was frozen, it is necessary to defrost in advance (in the refrigerator or at room temperature), you can also use a microwave.
- A frostbed or fresh chicken liver first work is prepared for cooking, carefully cutting off the film with her and self-cleaning ducts, after which it is thoroughly washed under running cold water. Read more: how much cooking carrots.
- In the pan, we fill with cold water (not less than half the pans) and bring to a boil on a large fire, after which they lay the prepared liver in boiling water.
- After re-boiling water in a saucepan, we reduce the fire so that the water does not heat much and cook the chicken liver within 10-15 minutes.
- 3-5 minutes before the end of the cooking salt, water and at the end of the cooking check the liver to readiness (it is necessary to pierce with a toothpick or a knife any piece and if white liquid is released without blood - the liver is ready).
- Cooked liver get out of the pan and expect it to cool down at room temperature before use.
In conclusion, it can be noted that knowing how it is right and how much to cook chicken liver until ready in a saucepan, you can quickly prepare it so that it is delicious, soft and juicy for a favorite side dish, for the preparation of salad and as a useful dish for a child . Your useful tips, how to make it right and how much to cook a chicken liver to readiness, leave in the comments to the article and share it in social networks if it was useful to you.
Chicken liver - affordable, but capricious product. A couple of extra minutes is enough to make the liver from the gentle "rubber". From this article, you will learn how to cook the chicken liver to be delicious and fit for cooking salad or pate.
How much time cooking
|Purpose of cooking||How much cooking|
|In a slow cooker||In a saucepan||In microwave |
(with the power of 800 W)
|For salat||15-20 minutes||15 minutes||13-15 minutes|
|For Pastet||13-15 minutes||10-12 minutes||10-12 minutes|
Liver's readiness You need to start checking for 3-5 minutes to the end of the approximate time, as it varies depending on the manufacturer and product size.
The piece is picked up with a knife or toothpick, if pure light juice without blood leaves the hole, then the liver is ready. It can be disordered a couple of minutes if a more dense consistency is required for the meal.
How to boil the chicken liver to be delicious
How to choose a chicken liver
- First of all, it is necessary to inspect the packaging. It must be a whole and be sure to have a label with marking, where the product form is indicated (chilled, frost-frozen, frozen, deep-frozen), the date of manufacture and packaging, expiration date, storage conditions.
- Preference should be made by the cooled product.
- A high-quality liver is a brilliant, smooth surface, a homogeneous color, without inclusions, brown with burgundy tump, there are no rich blood clots and large blood vessels.
- Fresh liver elastic to the touch, loose consistency will be at the old or incorrectly stored product.
- An orange or greenish shade of the sub-products should alert: the first says that the liver has repeatedly frightened and defamed, the second - that the gallbladder was damaged during the processing process, which means that the dish will be damaged.
- In packing with frozen liver, fragments should be distinguishable. It is not worth buying a shapeless, who has merged com.
If a frostbed liver turned out to be greater than necessary for cooking, it is impossible to freeze it. It is better to do, for example, pate and freeze it, if you immediately use it is not planned.
Proper chicken liver cooking technology
Chicken liver - Delicate product. It is important to compete it. Before cooking, it is necessary to rinse under running water, cut off the remaining alone, ducts, veins.
If there are doubts as a product, the liver can be pre-dunk in milk for an hour, it will extend extra blood from it and will save from possible bitterness.
In a saucepan
To cook chicken liver on the stove you need :
- Pour so much water in the pan so that the liver lowered in her lay freely. Bring water to boil.
- Washed, purified liver cut into segments, omit into boiling water. Give water re-boil, reduce the heating so that boiling was barely noticeable.
- After 10 minutes, check the liver for readiness. If the juice flows the transparent, the liver for PATTET is ready. For lettuce additionally, to peel 4-5 minutes, it will become densely, it will not be emptying the liquid.
The liver is seasoned, if there is such a need, 2-3 minutes before readiness. Basic set: salt, pepper peas, bay leaf.
In a slow cooker
In a multicooker, cook the chicken liver can be three ways :
- Prepared liver fold into the multicooker's bowl (large pieces cut into two parts). Pour with plenty of cold water. Close the lid, select the "soup" or "quenching" mode, set the timer for 20 minutes. This method is more suitable for the liver on a salad, it will be dry for patesta.
- Pour the water to the bowl so that then it covers the liver at least 1 cm. Include "Cooking" mode, wait for boiling, omit the liver in boiling water, close the lid, move 13-15 minutes.
- Pour water into the bowl, install the grille, lay the liver from above. Close the lid, set the "Crop Cook" mode, cook 13-15 minutes.
If the liver came across the old and there is a fear that it will turn out to be tough, you can pour it from food soda, leave for an hour, then rinse and cook as usual. Soda "burst" product will make softer.
For the preparation of chicken liver in the microwave need :
- Prepare dishes. Optimal option - special deep glass pan with glass lid. If there is no, there is a deep, not a wide bowl and a flat plate with a diameter, which will perform the role of the cover. Between the edges of the bowl and plates should not be big gaps. Plate can be replaced by the food film.
- If it is necessary, a large liver is cut into medium slices, folded into the saucepan. Pour cold water to one and a half centimeters above the level of the sub-products, close the lid. Cook for 10-15 minutes, mix twice in the cooking process.
At different models of microwaves, cooking time at the same power may differ.
Popular chicken liver recipes
With chicken liver prepare salads, pies, territies, soups, second meals, stuffed up to her pancakes, use in fillings for pies.
Retooth "Club" - a salad with chicken liver
✍ Ingredients :
- sheply chicken liver;
- 2 medium carrots;
- 2 large bulbs;
- 2 salted cucumbers;
- vegetable oil;
- Salt, pepper, sugar.
- Liver clean from lived, ducts, firms. In the saucepan boil the water, throw the liver, cook after re-boiling for 15 minutes. Throw off the liver on colander, cool.
- Carrots cut into a thin straw, onion by half rings. Fry vegetables separately on vegetable oil until soft, cool.
- From salt cucumbers, cut the skin, cut into straw, sprinkle with sugar, leave for 10 minutes.
- Cooled liver cut into plates.
- All components are connected in a bowl, salt, pepper, refuel by mayonnaise.
Instead of pickled cucumbers, it is permissible to use pickled, then sugar from the prescription should be excluded. Mayonnaise can be replaced with a mixture of sour cream, mustard and soy sauce (for 200 grams of sour cream take a teaspoon of mustard and a tablespoon of sauce).
Perhaps you will be interested in how to boil the liver pork. The article can be post-referenced.
Video Rezzhka Salad Video Recipe
Pate "Sleeping" from boiled chicken liver
✍ Ingredients :
- 600 grams of chicken liver;
- half-liter milk;
- 2 bulbs;
- 1 large carrot;
- 3 cloves of garlic;
- 100 grams of softened butter;
- vegetable oil;
- 1/3 teaspoon of ground nutmeg;
- 1 bay leaf;
- salt pepper.
- Washed, cleansed from the residences liver Soak in milk for half an hour. Milk to merge, the liver is lowered into a saucepan with boiling water, the cloves of garlic are put there. How to re-boil, throw a bay leaf. Put the timer for 10 minutes, after the signal, move from the fire, leave the liver in the broth. Do the remaining ingredients.
- Onions finely chop, rubbing the carrot on the grater with a large grid. On the vegetable oil, fry onions before transparency, add carrots, fry until soft.
- In a blender, fold the liver, onions, carrots, salt, pepper, add a nutmeg. Grind to homogeneity, interfere with soft butter, beat once again. It is necessary to overlook. After cooling, stored in the refrigerator under the lid or food film.
The taste of PAstet will succeed more delicate if the vegetables are not on vegetable oil, but on the brain.
Bulgur soup and fried chicken liver
✍ Ingredients :
- 300 grams of chicken liver;
- 3 potatoes;
- ½ cup bull;
- 1 carrot;
- 1 bulb;
- 2 cloves of garlic;
- vegetable oil;
- To taste: salt, pepper, spices, bay leaf, greens.
- Potatoes cut into cubes, throw in a saucepan with boiling water.
- Wash the liver, clean the fat, ducts, cut into small pieces. In the plastic bag, pour flour, put a chopped liver there, carefully mean so that the flour lay down a uniform thin layer.
- In the pan, heat the oil, fry the liver at a periodic stirring 5-7 minutes, at the end slightly salted.
- Separately pass the crushed onions and large marrow carrots until soft.
- To the welded potato pour Bulgon, after 5 minutes add liver, vegetables, bay leaf, salt, pepper. Cook with low boiling for 10-12 minutes. Two minutes to put a chopped garlic and greens.
Potatoes in the recipe can be replaced with canned beans.
How to choose chicken liver
Good chilled brown liver with a noticeable burgundy tint. There are no greenish spots on it.
When buying frosts, choose packages in which there are little ice. Another sign of quality is a natural color without an orange shade.
How to prepare chicken liver
Frozen product let out in the refrigerator or cold water. Do not leave the liver for a long time at room temperature so that it does not deteriorate.
Microwave and hot water is also better not to use: the taste of the finished dish will be more gentle.
Remove fat and blood clots. Be sure to get rid of the ducts, greenish spots and especially bubbles that sometimes come across packages. Otherwise, the dish will be missed.
The film can be not deleted. She is very thin and will not spoil the taste.
Then rinse the liver with cool water.
How much cook chicken liver
The cooking time depends on the method and size of pieces. If you want the liver to prepare faster, cut it into two or three parts.
Ready liver of smooth light brown. If you pierce it with a fork, transparent juice is distinguished.
Try not to digest the liver, otherwise it will be a rigid.
How to cook chicken liver on the stove
Throw off the subproduction in boiling water. Spices, such as black pepper peas and bay leaf, add right away, and salt 5 minutes before readiness.
Boil on slow or medium heat: it will be tastier. Small pieces will prepare in 10 minutes, larger for 15. Take the time with re-boiling.
How to cook chicken liver in the microwave
Fold the subproduction in the dishes for the microwave. Pour water so that it covers the liver, but did not reach the edge of the dish: you need to leave a boiling place.
Put the bay leaf, black pepper peas or other spices.
Close the plastic dome and put in the microwave oven. Boil at maximum power of 7-9 minutes.
The finished liver salute and leave in the microwave for another 10-15 minutes. So the meat will turn out even more.
How to cook chicken liver in a slow cooker
Lay out the slices of the liver in the main container. Add spices that you like. Pour warm water.
Close the lid and prepare in the "Cook" mode, "soup" or "quenching" 10-15 minutes. Spend the liver and let it stand for another 10-15 minutes without a lid.
How to cook chicken liver in a double boiler
Fold pieces into the bowl and season with spices to your liking. Turn on the double boiler for 25-30 minutes.
Solit the liver when it gets ready.
The chicken liver is a dietary product containing a large number of proteins and vitamins A, E, C. It is a source of iron and is often included in the diet of people who have anemia. The product is recommended for chronic fatigue, problems with the endocrine system, metabolic disorders, as well as for baby food. There are certain rules for the preparation of different dishes from chicken liver, compliance with which will help to obtain an excellent dish, while maintaining the beneficial properties of the product.
How much cook chicken liver to readiness
When choosing a product, you must pay attention to its quality. Fresh and high-quality chicken liver has a brown color with a gloss. The presence of blood clots or vessels on it indicates poor quality. Such a product is prohibited to use in food. Also unacceptably the use of liver with loose surface, brown or orange. In the frozen form, the product is allowed to store 3 months, and boiled liver is stored no more than 5 days.
The cooking time of the chicken liver depends on the selected cooking method. The product is boiled:
- in a slow cooker, including the "Cooking" mode (15 minutes);
- in the steamer (30 minutes);
- in the microwave, while it is necessary to mix in the cooking process twice (15 minutes);
- in a saucepan (10-15 minutes).
The readiness of the product is checked with a sharp knife or fork. From the finished and well-welded liver after piercing, transparent juice should be highlighted.
How to cook chicken liver in a saucepan
The traditional method of cooking a chicken liver is the cooking in an ordinary saucepan. If you adhere to the step-by-step cooking scheme, it will be delicate, juicy and very tasty.
- The liver was washed under running water, then fat and alkali are removed with a sharp knife. It is important to remove bile ducts, if they are not fully deleted by the manufacturer. It will help to exclude the appearance of bitterness.
- Then cut it into pieces, lowered in boiling water, where, at will, black pepper and bay leaf are added. Water should be so much that the liver lay freely.
- After re-boiling, the fire should be reduced. It is necessary to mix from time to time and remove the resulting foam. Salt is added 3 minutes to full product readiness.
- Preparation time is considered after re-boiling water. To preserve the useful composition, it is recommended to prepare a chicken liver no more than 15 minutes.
- After time expiration, it is checked for readiness, puzzled by the sharp end of a knife or fork. If it is soft and easily skews, and the juice is transparent, it means that the product is ready and it can be.
How to cook chicken liver for salad
Salad with chicken liver can be included both the daily diet and the list of dishes for the festive table. It is important to comply with the product preparation algorithm so that the liver is juicy and gentle.
- In boiling salted water, pieces of the sub-products are put and boiled on medium heat, not forgetting to remove the foam and mix.
- Check readiness you need 10 minutes after re-boiling, since extra minutes can give chicken liver stiffness. Cook a maximum of 15 minutes.
- After sample, the water is drained through the colander and give the liver to cool.
- The liver is cut into cubes, laid out in a salad bowl, adding vegetables, pickled cucumbers, vegetable oil, greens and spices to taste.
How to cook chicken liver for pate
At home, you can quickly and easily prepare a delicious and gentle pate.
- 500 g chicken liver
- 200 g of butter
- 30 g of vegetable oil for frying
- 1 Loux
- 1 carrot
- Bay leaf
- Black pepper
Method of cooking
- All products are washed, clean and proceed to cooking. Onions are cut by semirings, carrots rubbed on a coarse grater.
- In the frying pan on the vegetable oil roasted onions before transparency.
- Carrots are added and continue to fry on low heat for 5-7 minutes, then removed from the frying pan.
- Purified and washing the liver is dried with a napkin, cut into pieces.
- In the pan with oil fry the liver, stirring and watching the sub-ferrodukt to remember.
- Add spices, roasted onions and carrots, 50g cream oil. Close the lid and extinguish 20 minutes.
- The finished mass is knocked down by a blender, adding the rest of the creamy oil.
How and how much cook chicken liver for a child
The chicken liver is allowed to introduce into the diet of the child from 9 months. For the first feeding, it is recommended to use a puree from the sub-products. You need to start feeding with ½ teaspoon puree during breakfast. If a negative reaction is manifested by the kid from the body, in the future, the portion can be increased. From the liver for a child you can cook pies, souffle, soup and puddings. For young children, chicken liver is given in the form of a puree cooked according to the following recipe.
- The chicken liver is washed under running water.
- The product is poured with water or milk, leaving it for half an hour.
- Cutting the liver on medium pieces, poured with cold water and put on fire.
- After boiling, the salt is added to a pinch, light and boil until readiness (15 minutes).
- The finished product is crushed in a blender, then passed through a sieve. If the consistency is thick, you can add some milk or water.
Chicken liver can be combined with different headsets. Properly cooked product will complement the diet and help diversify even a scarce diet menu.
Chicken liver is a product that deserves an honorable place in our diet. It contains a high percentage of substances that have a beneficial effect on the whole organism. Properly cooked product - real decoration for any table. From how much cooking chicken liver, flavoring characteristics, type and use of the finished dishes are dependent.
What you need to know: general facts
Before you start cooking, you need to choose the liver. To do this, it is necessary to look at the expiration date and its appearance (there must be even brown color without spots). Packaging can be any, the main thing without deformations. Preparation for cooking includes several important actions:
- rinse under running water;
- put on a plate;
- remove film and bile duct;
- Rinse thoroughly again.
Interesting to know! The cooked dish from this ingredient can be stored in a cold place for no more than 24 hours.
The liver can be used as a separate product - to fry, cook or cook in the oven, feeding on the table with any side dish. Also, the product can be added to salads, make a filling for pies and pancakes, prepare mashed potatoes for small children.
The first and main question: "How much time to cook chicken liver?" Prepared follows a minor fire a quarter of an hour, pre-flushing with running water. After that, remove the whole film.
To find out how long it is still to cook liver, you need to make a small puncture with a fork or knife: if it is easily punctured and it highlights transparent juice - the fire can be turned off.
For reference! If the chicken liver is digested, it will be expressed in excessive hardness, rigidity and loss of flavoring properties.
Different methods of cooking
Cook in a saucepan. We are taking the water: half the pot will be enough. In boiling water we put the prepared chicken liver. If you wish, you can slide a bit, add a laurel leaf and spices. To preserve all nutritional properties, cook no more than 15 minutes. During cooking, do not forget to stir and shoot the resulting foam.
Cook the liver in a double boiler or multicooker until readiness. Here the product is preparing longer. The ingredient must be pre-cutting, dividing into two or three parts. Many cooks also add sour cream or mayonnaise (at the discretion of the hostess). Time should not exceed 30-40 minutes. The welded product retains the fragrance, benefit and rich taste.
For lovers stove pies. For delicious pies need to cook liver 20-25 minutes. Then twisted in the meat grinder (blender). Add to the resulting mass passioned onions with carrots. The resulting filling will be delicious, useful and juicy.
Recipe for note
Chicken liver should be included in the children's diet. Cooking the dish is attractive to the baby and little tricks will help. You can cook liver in any presented way. Cooled iron grinding. Onions and bell peppers, chopped with small cubes, pass. Then add cream and butter to taste. Change for 5 minutes. The dish can be served with any garnish, which to taste the baby.
So, the chicken liver is a source of vitamins of all groups, proteins and folic acid. It should be included in the diet in the presence of chronic diseases and with the decline of forces. How much cooking product to save all useful properties depends on the dish and cooking method.