Without glue, it is impossible to do in many types of needlework, when repaired and repair, and, of course, when carrying out various construction work. Usually, a certain type or grade of glue is intended for each type of activity, which can be purchased in a specialized store, and you can make your own hands.
Often, the composition is often made with its sleeves, it is even more efficient and more reliable than the factory. Is it difficult to make glue for certain types of materials? Separate required ingredients are sometimes quite difficult to find, but, one way or another, the manufacturer will be quite high-quality.
Epoxy Glue: Production
For the manufacture of such a composition you will need a modified resin and a special hardener . If the tool is intended to be used in construction work, there may be different additives.
This may be aluminum powder, for example. Epoxy glue is quite difficult to prepare independently, you need to accurately follow the instructions.
The hardener and epoxy resin are well mixed: At forty parts of the hardener, you need to take sixty parts of the resin. After the mixture thickens well, it should be placed in the water heated to seventy degrees. All the necessary fillers are introduced into the latter, to give it the required consistency. The tool must have a certain fluidity so that it can easily and simply be applied to the prepared surface.
Best Glue: PVA at home
It is the most common glue actively used not only for simple homework, but also in industrial construction.
It is successfully used as a wallpaper glue, it is used to primer surfaces before finishing finish, add to the composition for gluing tiles.
It has such a wide scope of application that it can be confidently to declare that it turns out to be a real chopstick for the maternity owner.
How to cook glue according to the instructions?
This will require:
- Glycerin - about 4 grams;
- Distilled water - 1 liter;
- Wheat flour - 100 grams;
- Gelatin photographic - 5 grams;
- Ethyl alcohol - 20 mm.
The cooking process consists of two stages. On the preparatory - gelatin for 24 hours is soaked in cooked water. Then there comes a turn of the main stage of preparation of the adhesive composition of PVA. The water bath is distensified with distilled water.
It adds stirred with water meal and cooked in advance gelatin . The resulting mixture is heated to boil, but do not boil. The consistency of the received means should be like quite thick sour cream. The mixture must be homogeneous, so the preparation requires constant stirring.
Then the alcohol and glycerin are then introduced into it. It is necessary to thoroughly mix the resulting composition before obtaining maximum homogeneity.
Depending on the amount of substance prepared, the process can take up to ten minutes. Before using the cooked agent, it is necessary to cool it.
Rubber glue: manufacture
At home, it is also possible to make glue for working with rubber products. To work, there will be aviation gasoline several pieces of high quality rubber. They need to be finely cropped, and then put in plastic or glass dishes, where to pour clean gasoline. Leaves for a few days. Then the resulting solution is carefully drained, and placed in a cool place. There should be homogeneous, sufficiently thick mass.
The surface intended for gluing should be carefully degreased.
Need glue for wood? Carbon black
Perhaps this is one of the most successful compositions for wood. But tight and reliably connects cardboard, paper and many other materials.
But this fund has some characteristic features:
- It is not subject to long-term storage in liquid form, as it starts to deteriorate: gentle by, mold is formed on the surface.
- The composition has an unpleasant, rather sharp smell.
Therefore, the tool is first boiled, until it receives a dense chatty mass, which is capable of stored better. When the need arises in the glue, the smaller, the required value is cut off from this piece, and it is dissolved by heating on a quiet fire. There are several different ways to prepare high-quality carpentine.
The most commonly applied the following:
- Simple carbon black glue is crushed, then soaked in water to a strong swelling. In the process of this, he becomes like a jelly and pretty soft. Next, it is placed in the glued tank (it is quite possible to use a conventional can be used for this) and gently heated in a water bath with constant stirring. For this purpose, a wooden wand is used.
If suddenly the mass is fed, then it will yellow and lose part of the working adhesive qualities. When the mass turns into a thick liquid, to it, in a ratio of 950 to 720, vodka is added. Vodka, respectively, 950 grams, and mass 720.
Also, 12 grams of alum in powder are added to each 100 grams of glue. The composition obtained in this method is securely and efficiently, providing bonded surfaces and water repellent qualities.
- Water joinery in half must boil in Kleyanka. After the start of boiling, when the mass just starts thick, it is necessary to pour it into a porcelain mortar, and then lose a pestle. There should be a shapelessly homogeneous mass, which is laid out on a special plate and cooled. Then it is cut into pieces. For use of approximately 720 grams of workpiece is dissolved in a mixture of vodka and water (360/720), bringing the resulting toa to boil.
- In a liter of water in a water bath, it is necessary to heat the kilogram of the joinery glue and liter of the cutlery. After complete dissolution of the adhesive substance in the liquid, the liter of vodka is poured, mixed well.
The base of glue for foam
For insulation and insulation, the housing is often used by foam. The plates from this material are usually glued on the bearing walls. To carry out this procedure, special glue will need, which fell here it is not suitable. The fact is that some solvents, such as, for example, acetone, can melt material.
The perfect glue for polypenostyrole and foam - already mentioned joinear composition.
But at home, one can make another means for gluing such materials - having in its composition cottage cheese. Haired lime is mixed with cottage cheese in equal proportions, to obtain a fairly homogeneous substance. Such a composition solidens pretty quickly, so it is necessary to prepare it in the required quantity, and immediately use it.
How to make cellar glue
Casein glue is suitable for a variety of leather and wooden products. For its preparation, usual cottage cheese will need to be deguted. It is soaked in an aqueous soda solution (one or two tablespoons per liter of water) for about twenty minutes. Then it is washed with clean water, well pressed and dried. Mass must harden. It is crushed, getting a dry powder - he is casein.
For the preparation of glue, some of its amount is placed in a container, where a thin flowing, with constant stirring, water is added, in the ratio of one to two (there must be no longer fluid). It turns out quite thick mass. It is very important to accommodately approach the mixing process - the quality of the received funds depends on it.
This event usually takes up to half an hour.
With the help of a mixer with a nozzle, this time can be reduced. The glue featured perfectly connects parts of wood, leather, widely used to repair shoes. But the prepared mass should be used for two or three hours, then it hardens and lose its adhesive abilities.
Composition of turbo - liquid glue from old linoleum
In addition to the above, there are many different methods for the preparation of high-quality glue for glasses, blocks and for PVC.
Such a composition prepared at home can be successfully used for pasting walls and ceiling surfaces. It is enough to choose from a variety of recipes optimally appropriate.
A very simple and affordable way is to use the old, which served linoleum and acetone. The process is very simple. Linoleum must be crushed (cut by knife or scissors) On small fragments that need to be placed in hermetic container.
Then add acetone there, in an amount, twice the number of the first ingredient.
Cookware with content tightly close, leave in a dark about half a day (12 hours). Usually this time is enough to solve the pieces of floor covering completely. The resulting means can be reliably combined products from porcelain, metal, leather, wood, ceramics and other materials.
How to make glue at home
At the time of repair, it is often necessary to apply adhesive compositions. With their help, you can break the wallpaper, perform the layout of the tiles. Adhesive often becomes one of the main components of the cement composition.
To preserve your finances on the purchase of mixtures produced in the factory, you can find out how to make glue at home yourself. We offer you to get acquainted with the algorithms of the manufacture of various mixtures.
Recipe of the most powerful universal glue from solvent and foamflast
This adhesive composition is used when there is no needed consistency in the house or it ends at the most necessary moment. The substance is suitable when sudden cracks appear on the roof. Some prefer to use such a glue composition in order to fasten items in the interior or for mounting the cornice on the ceiling.
The glue from the solvent and foam can be called the most reliable, so using it, you can not be afraid that the bonded items will start falling off.
Popularity Glue received thanks to a reliable fastening of materials such as gas-filled polystyrene, plinths and furniture elements.
Polyflast adhesive recipe
In order to create the required adhesive consistency, it suffices to perform a number of simple actions:
- In the tank pulled the solvent. Acetone or solvent No. 646, 647. The volume depends on the required amount of glue after creation.
- Pour foam into the solvent and keep the material in it until a viscous substance starts to form.
The glue is used in order to fasten different planes. When the consistency is frozen, it reliably holds the processed surfaces over a long time.
To apply the material you can use a brush. This is the perfect option if you need to repair the roof. When the material is frozen, it resembles the glass.
We reviewed the first method that described how to make glue at home from foam and solvent. To create a fastening composition, you can simply apply the folded foam at the desired place and pour it with a solvent. In the process of reaction, the material begins to melt, expand and fill all cracks. Due to this, high-quality sealing occurs.
As an example, you can consider the cropping process on the roof (slate). The composition can be applied and securely fasten the junctions of the rubberoid. Please note that, with liquid consistency, it will be unsuitable for use.
Features of the composition
As in any other process, in working with chemistry, you need to adhere to specific rules. Mixing work should be carried out away from sources of fire. The resulting mixture is not only fasted quickly, but also burns for a long time.
It follows that cooking is best carried out in the fresh air, it will not harm the health, since mixing in the room can lead to chemical poisoning.
In addition, you must not forget about that. That mixed consistency can be used only in a day, and with an increase in the thickness of the layer, the frost time increases.
Such adhesive composition is used if there is no necessary adhesive or it ended at the most inopportune moment.
In order for the resulting consistency of the dried faster, it is recommended to choose solvents, which contains acetone. If the preparation was performed correctly, the result can withstand almost any temperature differences. For this reason, this glue is used on the roof and in the cracks on the house.
What foam flag will suit
We looked at how to make glue at home from foam. Now you need to get acquainted with which components can be used to create.
Polyfoam is a material of foamed masses. It is very often used in order to insulate the living space. Depending on the production process, the foam is united in 3 categories:
- Without using the press. In the final version, such a material looks like balls that are clips. If you lose several elements of this foam against each other, it will begin to crumble, and the balls will be disconnected. An option is used to obtain the glue under consideration. It can easily be dissolved in acetone and turn into a mass of the required consistency.
- Using the press. Material has an increased coefficient of strength in contrast to the previous option.
- Extrusion. This is a foam with a homogeneous structure, since in the process of its manufacture, elevated temperatures are used.
In addition to the above options, you can use the granular foam. However, before applying it, you need to check it on solubility. It will be appropriate to be said that this version of foam is considered the most convenient in the creation of glue.
Thus, having a solvent and foam at its disposal, you can get a glue that is distinguished by reliability and can serve for a long time.
Recipe how to make glue for wallpaper
If you don't want to beat the wallpaper in your plans, but I don't want to see you read the instructions from Megamaster.info how to make glue at home. As a basis, you will need to take:
The number of components used will be sealed on the basis of the volume of upcoming work. Calculation Do from the ratio of three tablespoons of flour and 500 milligrams of water.
The creation process itself is very simple, and everything will take no more than thirty minutes.
This glue will become the perfect option if in the process of sticking wallpaper, the desired consistency is over, and there are no construction stores nearby.
How to organize the creation process:
- Water put on the plate turned on and waited until it starts to boil;
- In a separate plate or a saucepan, flour with a half mugs with a small amount (preferably purified) liquid;
- The composition is neatly added to the already obtained boiling water and prevent carefully;
- We bring to the boil again and remove from the fire.
Leave the composition to cool. When it fully cools, use the destination.
The mixture is externally obtained like kissel. Some believe that this glue is ideal for repairing rooms with wallpaper. It is element in cooking, does not need rare elements, and most importantly does not have harmful chemical components.
Recipe how to make joinery glue
The glue to do the carpentry work belongs to the most common and most frequently used consistencies. It can also be made personally.
The process is elementary, and, if you find it thoroughly, you will have a composition that can connect wood products. Of course, this glue has its negative qualities - it is a sharp and unpleasant fragrance, as well as the use of the prepared composition.
What ways you can cook joiner glue.
This preparation option is provided for long-term storage of finished glue. As a result of cooking, it turns out hard glue, which, if necessary, can be cut into pieces and use.
- take carpenter glue, crush and put in a bowl with water;
- wait until the mass will swell and become soft;
- Pour water with dissolved glue into the glue Install the warming over the ferry;
- Completely interfere with the consistency.
You can remove glue from the plate when water from the tank has almost evaporated. We break up the finished glue in forms and leave until complete cooling.
Another version of the joinery glue is performed on one of the most famous technologies today. Is there a dry composition? Use it for the purpose of cooking. The glue mass of 360 grams of composition and 500 grams of vodka will be required. All components are connected and 100 grams of alum are added to them. We will wait until everything boils. Use the consistency after waiting for a full cooling. The glue will be durable and have water-repellent indicators.
Consider another option for the manufacture of a caninery of a joinery type. It is designed for use in the process of steam cooking.
You will need (at the rate of 500 ml of liquid):
- 500 grams of glue;
- half a tablespoon of vinegar;
- 500 grams of vodka.
The glue is poured into the liquid and acetic acid is brought into the composition. The consistency is brewed until you noticing that the adhesive ingredient dissolved. After that, vodka is poured into the composition and stirred.
This method of preparation can be improved, but for this it is necessary to take 250 grams of adhesive composition, as much water. I will bring everything to a boil, and at the end of the cooking pour glycerin. The finished mixture is spilled in forms and used as needed. Please note that before the process of use, the composition needs to be dissolved with water in an equal ratio.
Recipe for Silicate Paper Glue
If there is a need for a silicate glue for paper, we recommend that you familiarize yourself with the following creation technology that will be shown below.
This glue is indispensable if a person loves to engage in the technique of folding paper figures. It is silicate glue that is suitable for this task. Not many know that it is possible to use this adhesive consistency in relation to the objects from the tree, which relates to additional benefits.
As part of silicate glue is the main component of dextrin. You can even cook it at home. What will be required for the work process:
- Two small spoons with starch put in the container from heat-resistant material and warm up in the oven;
- When the temperature indicator reaches 150 degrees, the composition is put in the oven. Approximate time cooking one and a half hours. Component is ready.
We are preparing glue. We prepare: glycerol, dextrin, water.
The first thing you need to do is connect the water with dextrin. The mixture is heated, and we wait until the component melts in water. At the final stage, add to the previously obtained mixture of glycerol. When the consistency becomes room temperature, you can use the cooked glue.
We recommend reading an article how to make origami from paper for beginners.
How to make PVA glue at home
If you feel about those who are not rarely faced with the need to use the composition of the composition, read the detailed description, how to make high-quality PVA glue at home.
Before making independent PVA glue at home, prepare:
- flour (preferably wheat);
As for the number of each ingredient, the water will require at least 500 ml. At such a number of fluid, take several grams of gelatin and as much glycerol, and flour is enough 50 grams. As for ethyl alcohol, take 10 milligrams.
To understand how to make glue at home, we recommend reading the detailed instructions:
- Pre-put gelatin in liquid and leave until the next day. During this period, he will swell.
- As soon as gelatin is prepared, you need to organize a steam bath. Install the container with the liquid on the stove. Select a bowl that can catch the edges of the pan with water. Please note that the container should not touch the boiling water.
- In a separate plate with water, it is neatly gelatin and stirred to complete dissolution and make flour. Put all this on a small heating and stirred carefully during cooking. When the mixture is similar to a thick sour cream - remove from the fire.
- Add to the consistency that you have got glycerin and pour alcohol. When the finished composition cools, it can be applied by appointment.
Now you have learned how to make PVA glue at home. This method of cooking is elementary, many components are at home, or purchased within walking distance.
Recipe for flour glue (for fabrics)
To glue all sorts of toys or crafts based on fabric, a lot of glue is required. If additives are selected in the correct quantity, you can cook and stock up with multiple liters of high quality glue. The glue will not deteriorate and will not lose its qualities even if it is located under room temperature.
In order for the fabric to stick firmly, it will be necessary to make a cereal hubby. To this end, on a coffee grinder, operating from electricity, you need to break wheat or oat grain. Of course, you can use a manual unit, but the quality of the grinding will not be high.
The resulting mass does not need to be sifted, it is poured with water and boil. When everything flashes, the consistency will need to skip through the gauze, it is not necessary to wipe the mixture through it. The liquid is poured alcohol and plow glue, how to make glue in the home, we told above. Ready consistency can be used according to the appointment.
If you are planning to work with heavy tissues, instead of wheat and PVA, you can brew rye grains on the steam bath and add carpenter with alum.
The need for glue may occur in any, even at the most inopportune moment. It is impossible to talk about savings, if to eliminate a small defect in the house you have to buy a whole packaging of production glue. Economic prepare it yourself and in the amount that is necessary. All this allows you to solve the problem of the sudden end of the adhesive composition.
We also recommend an article about the independent production of soap at home.
How to make various types of glue at home: Best recipes
As often it happens that the glue purchased in the store turns out to be very low quality. Therefore, many seek to find an alternative solution and try to create an adhesive substance yourself. A person who is accustomed to something to instress something, experiment, will be very useful advice on how to make glue at home.
Traditional Claysteer Recipe Flour
In some cases, it is resorted to when an urgent need arises to perform any work associated with the use of glue. For example, if the amount of adhesive substance is incorrectly calculated, and it ended in the midst of work on updating wallpaper. In order not to throw the work started and not to rush to the store, you can make home glue, the quality of which will be much higher than purchased. In addition, using it can be completely confident that it does not contain substances harmful to humans. Prepare it is easy, and the material always finds in the house. This is wheat flour. Glue from flour is prepared at the rate of 1 liter on two or three rolls of wallpaper.
For its preparation, it will be necessary:
- Capacity, the volume of which depends on the required amount of glue,
- Flour - 6 tbsp. spoons on a liter of water,
- Water is 1 liter.
- Heat to boil water.
- In a separate dish, in a small amount of cold water, the calculated amount of flour is made up to the formation of a homogeneous mixture (without lumps), liquid thickness is sour cream.
- Pour the resulting mixture in thin-rod boiling water, with constant stirring.
- To bring to boil to boil and leave cool.
In the finished form, it should have a consistency of thick jel. Similarly, it is possible to make glue from starch, which in quality is no different from the flour coolness. According to the effectiveness of gluing and flour, and the starchy celays, in some cases even exceed ready-made industrial adhesives. Wallpapers, glued them, are perfectly held on any wall surface. They can glue all kinds of paper and cardboard.
PVA glue at home
The most common glue that is popular not only when performing repair work at home, but also in large-scale construction, PVA glue. This is a great glue for wallpaper, it is successfully used in the preparation of solutions for cladding with tiles, as well as primer surfaces, before the final finish. The scope of its use is so wide that it is safe to say that Polyvinyl acetate is a kind of wand-cutting of the maternity owner who can prepare PVA glue with their own hands.
For this, he needs to have:
- One liter of distilled water,
- 5 g of photographic gelatin (sold in "Photothovars" stores),
- 4 g pharmaceutical glycerin,
- 100 g of wheat flour,
- 20 mm ethyl alcohol (you can buy in a pharmacy).
Glue preparation takes place in two stages:
- Preparatory, during which, in a glass of water, the gelatin is soaked for a day;
After the gelatin of swelling in water, you can proceed directly to the preparation of PVA glue:
- The container with distilled water is placed on a water bath. It adds prepared gelatin and stirred with a small amount of water (so that there are no lumps) flour.
- The whole mixture is brought to a boil (* not boiling!). It should become like a thick sour cream. So that the mixture was homogeneous, it is necessary to stir it all the time.
- Add glycerin and alcohol. To obtain a thick mass of homogeneous composition, the mixture must be thoroughly mixed. This may take from five to ten minutes (depending on the amount of glue prepared). For complete readiness for use, glue must be cooled.
Joinery glue with your own hands
This is the best adhesive for wood. It effectively glues paper, cardboard and other materials. But he has several features:
- It cannot be stored for a long time in a liquid form, as it is very quick to deteriorate (covered with mold and gently),
- He has a disgusting, sharp smell.
Therefore, it is pre-boiled and prepared by a violent mass, having a longer shelf life. If necessary, slices are cut down the pieces of the desired value and dissolve, heating on slow heat. There are several ways to be prepared at home high-quality carpentry glue. The following are the following.
Method number 1. Take ordinary carpentry glue. Grind and soak it in a tank with water until full swelling. He must be a soft, resembling a jelly. This jelly is placed in the melting container, which is called glued. It can be done by their usual canning can. The adhesive glue is placed on a water bath and put on very weak fire. Mass must be constantly mixed with a tree with a wand. If it is nourished, the glue will acquire a yellow color and will lose part of its adhesive properties. After the student mass goes into a liquid state, it is diluted with vodka in the ratio: at 720 g of glue - 950 g of vodka. And add to every hundred grams of glue - twelve grams of powder alum. The joinery glue, obtained by this method, provides high strength to the glued surfaces and water-repellent properties.
Method number 2. In Kleyanka, boil the joinery with water in the 1: 1 ratio. After boiling, when it starts to thicken slightly, pour the mass into the mortar from the porcelain and the pestle to be confused before the formation of a shapeless mass. After that, put this mass on a special plate, cool and cut into pieces. If necessary, 720 g of the obtained billet is dissolved in a solution consisting of 720 g of water and 360 g of vodka. Mixture to bring to a boil.
Method number 3. In a water bath, boil the water in a liter of 1 kg of joinery glue and 1 l 9% of the table vinegar, to its complete dissolution, then a liter of vodka is added with constant stirring.
Method number 4. Doodler glue breed with water in a 1: 1 ratio. Heat in a water bath until full thickening. Then add one weight of the glycerol equal to the originally taken weight of the glue. Heat to full evaporation of water. Stay in forms and dry. For use to dilute with water (1: 1).
Glue for foam
Currently, plates of foam and polypenostyrole are often used for insulation and sound insulation of residential premises. They are stuck on the carrier wall. Choosing glue for foam, it is necessary to take into account that solvents, such as acetone, can melt it. Therefore, the ideal option for it is the above joinery glue.
But, at home you can make another waterproof adhesive for foam - from cottage cheese:
- To do this, in equal proportions, mix the lime (hated) with cottage cheese to obtain a homogeneous mass. Use such glue is preferably immediately after cooking, as it quickly solidifies.
Casein glue for leather, tree and even puzzles
A good option for gluing wooden and leather products, as well as other materials, is casein glue. It can be successfully used in surface processing for puzzles.
Stage 1: Isolation of casein from cottage cheese
To prepare it at home, cottage cheese must pass the degreasing process. For this, it must be soaked in soda solution (per liter of water -1-2 tbsp. Spoons of drinking soda) for 15-20 minutes. Then it is thoroughly washed with running water, pressed and dried to hardness. Next of it prepares powder. This is dry casein.
Stage 2: Cooking dry casein glue
To prepare glue from casein, you need to pour powder into any dishes (preferably flat) and, pour water with a thin weaving, constantly stirring. On one part of the casein powder two parts of the water are taken. Must get a thick mass. The most responsible moment in the preparation of casein glue is its further mixing before receiving a homogeneous state. The better the mass is mixed, the higher the quality of the glue. This procedure will take at least 30 minutes. But the process can be accelerated if you use a regular mixer. This is a great glue for wood. It perfectly glues the skin and is well suited for repairing shoes. The disadvantage of such adhesion is that it must be used within two to three hours, after which it solidifies and becomes unsuitable for further use.
Glue for needlewoman
Today, needlework is one of the most common female hobbies. Women are increasingly keen on the manufacture of colors using various types of fabrics for this. Flowers whose petals are glued to each other are most effectively and elegantly. To do this, use special adhesive for fabric, which can be prepared in several ways.
- 3 tbsp. Wheat flour spoons
- One glass of water.
- Flour to dilute in a small amount of cold water and pour a thin flower into a glass of boiling water. Boil.
Method of the second
- One art. Wheat flour spoon
- One art. spoon of potato starch
- One art. Spoon of sugar sand.
- One glass of water.
- All components thoroughly mix so that there are no lumps, and bring to a boil.
- gelatin bag
- 2 tbsp. flour spoons
- Sugar sand is one art. the spoon,
- Water is one glass.
- Soak at night gelatin, bay water (1/3 cup). In the morning, in the remaining water (2/3 of the glass), stir swallowed gelatin, flour and sugar. Boil.
The adhesive for fabric should be stored in the refrigerator, in hermetically closed container.
Excellent paper-based glue based on dextrin
For origami, quilling, paper appliqué, perfectly suitable paper for paper from dextrin, which can be cooked at home. And for this, it is not necessary to seek dextrin in stores. It is easily prepared from starch. You need to take it in the required quantity. In the heat-resistant dishes send to a slightly heated oven. After that, gradually increase the temperature to 160 ° C and to withstand in this temperature mode about an hour and a half. Under the influence of hot air, starch cleavage occurs, and it goes into dextrin. Now you can proceed to the preparation of glue.
- Dry dextrin - 3 tbsp. spoons
- Water - 4-5 tbsp. spoons
- Glycerin - 1 tbsp. the spoon.
- Dextrin powder mix with water. Heart heat up to the complete dissolution of the dry matter, without ceasing to stir. Then add glycerin.
Turbo glue from acetone and old linoleum
There are still many different techniques in which tips are contained how to make glue at home. Among them is a very affordable way to prepare universal glue without special costs, from acetone and old, who has already served his linoleum.
How to do it:
- Linoleum is cut into small pieces that put in dishes with hermetically closed lid.
- Pour acetone. At the same time, acetone should be greater than Linoleum twice.
- Capacity close the tight lid and put for 12 hours in a dark place.
- Glue is ready for use when linoleum pieces completely dissolve.
Such adhesive is great for gluing metal, porcelain, wooden products, leather, etc.
Moisture-resistant universal glue
Another recipe for universal glue, which can be glued absolutely everything. The main advantage of its use is moisture resistance. He is preparing like this:
- ordinary carpentry glue in water until full swelling,
- Then dissolve to the state of the student mass in the container with flaxseed oil.
Bonus from builders for cooks: Food glue
Now many are fond of homemade pastries and decoration by sweet figures, various colors from edible mastic. But that, all this beauty retained the shape and kept on the surface of the cake, special food glue is required. Of course, it can be bought in the store, but before going to search, try to make glue at home. For this there are several recipes.
Recipe number 1: Based on Stachmal
- Starch - 4 tbsp. spoons
- Water is 1 cup.
- Prepare thick starch kenel and leave it for several hours in warmth, place. It should turn into a tight mass.
Recipe No. 2: Sugar Glue
- 250 g of sugar sand
- Glass of water.
- Prepare a little unsolved caramel-pull. It should remain in the form of a stretching fluid.
Video: Cleaster from flour with their own hands
© 2012-2020 Question repair.ru
Display all materials tagged:
In this case, the method of cooking the base component for the slide is also important to comply with the proportions. Therefore, the number of all components is determined by weight and measuring cup
How to cook
- PVS must be pouring with plenty of water.
- Further, the composition is complemented by citric acid.
- Now it is necessary to mix it for a more uniform distribution of components in the liquid and put it on the slab to dissolve the polyvinyl alcohol grains.
- After the finished mass is cooled for 20-30 minutes, you need to remove the film formed from above.
- In a separate small container, the remaining water and titanium dioxide are mixed.
- A teaspoon of this mixture is poured into the previously cooked transparent glue.
- After stirring, the product similar to PVA will be ready.
We recommend reading how to make lizun from glue. From the article you will learn about the recipes for the preparation of slims of PVA glue, adhesive pencil, moment of moment and titanium.
And here more on how to make lysuun without glue.
The homemade glue with the correct proportions of the ingredients is 100% working, which cannot be said about purchased in the store. Therefore, the fascinating manufacturer of lysunov is worth trying to cook it alone. The process is simple and fairly fairly, but children should be done only with adult participation.
Be sure to check the video recipe for the white glue for slots:
Main recipes and instructions
It is possible to make homemade adhesive composition from simple products and inexpensive chemicals that are sold on any pharmacy or a construction supermarket. The preparation of home glue leaves at least a tool and time.
Out of flour, wallpaper glue is prepared for several decades. For such a long period, the recipe has repeatedly modified and improved. True, the main components of each composition are flour and water.
The composition of the fuel flour glue includes such ingredients:
- 4-5 tbsp. spoons of flour;
- 1 liter of fluid.
How to cook:
- pour into the bowl of all flour;
- pour flour 0.5 liter of cold water and mix;
- The remaining 0.5 liters of fluid pour into the pan, put on fire and bring to a boil;
- In hot water, enter the flour mixture with a thin flowing;
- make up the composition, then bring it to a boil and remove from the stove;
- Cool a lot.
Prepaid adhesive substance from flour for such a recipe:
- 2 tbsp. spoons of flour;
- 1 liter of water.
How to cook:
- pour flour into a saucepan;
- pour cold water;
- Stir the mass;
- Put a saucepan on a slow fire;
- With constant stirring, bring the mild weight to boil;
- Remove from the stove and cool.
Flour glue is prepared from such products:
- 5 tbsp. spoons of flour;
- 1 liter of fluid;
- 50 ml of PVA glue.
How to cook:
- pour flour with cold water;
- Put a saucepan with a mass on fire;
- Cook on slow heat before boiling;
- Mass cool;
- In the cold mixture, add PVA glue and mix thoroughly.
- 1-3 tbsp. starch spoons;
- 1 liter of water;
- 45 ml of PVA glue.
Cut the adhesive substance so:
- Pour starch 0.5 liters of indoor temperature;
- Mass mix;
- add 0.5 liters of boiling water into a mixture;
- put a lot of fire and bring to a boil;
- The mixture to cool and add PVA.
The purchase of PVA glue is added in a small amount into a homemade adhesive agent made of flour or starch. Such an additive improves the quality and gluing characteristics of home glue. You can independently prepare a hubbird.
- 105 g of flour;
- 25 g of ethyl alcohol;
- 5-10 g of photographic gelatin;
- 7 g of glycerin;
- 1 l of water.
How to cook:
- Pour the gelatin to 100 ml of water overnight;
- flour breed in 100 ml of liquid to homogeneous consistency;
- to the gelatin mass to add 800 ml of water and put a mass on a water bath;
- To the warm leaving gelatin add a mild mix;
- With constant stirring, bring the mass to a boil;
- remove the mixture from the stove;
- Add alcohol and glycerin.
To prepare a joinery of alert, you need to buy dry ingredients. Granules or briquettes are sold in any construction store. Packaging and write: a substance for the preparation of joinery glue.
Before preparing a homemade Cleaster, the semi-finished product must be crushed into the powder, to twist in water room temperature. Granules are completely poured with a cooled fluid and leave for 11-12 hours. The swelling mass is heated in a water bath, bring to a boil and become cold. At 100 grams of granules take 105 ml of liquid. In the process of cooking alert on a water bath in the mixture fasten hot water to make a mass more liquid.
For wicked walls, wallpaper can do a universal Clayer Sindety. His recipe appeared at the end of the 19th century. Such glue will be able to replace expensive purchased product. It is prepared from the joinery glue (125 g), sugar (125 g), hated lime (35 g) and water (495 ml).
Initially, sugar is dissolved in liquid. Then add lime. The mixture is boiled on a weak heat for an hour. The transparent solution is cooled, poured pieces of joinery glue. Then the mass is once again boiled in a water bath until car jams are completely dissolved. The mixture is constantly interfered and not adjusted to a boil.
Based on Dextrin
Cleaster make from dextrin. This substance can be ordered on the Internet or do yourself from starch. True, the product obtained at home will not fully have all the qualities of dextrin. But suitable for the preparation of adhesive solution for wallpaper.
Home dextrin cook like this:
- 100 g starch poured on a baking sheet and put in a warm oven;
- The substance is slowly dried over 1.5 hours at a temperature of from 70 to 160 degrees;
- The dried starch of yellow color is poured 0.5 liters of cold water and quickly stirred;
- Add 30 ml of glycerin.
At home you can cook excellent moisture-resistant glue. The composition of such adhesive mass includes joinery and oil (linseed oil). Complimentary of the proportions - 4: 1. In hot carbon black glue pour a bit of olifes and thoroughly mix the mass.
How to personally make joinery glue?
Such glue is ideal for wood. Also, oneffectively glues paper and cardboard, other materials from cellulose, and even plastic cases even plastic cases. However, such adhesives need to highlight in parodes:
- First, it is not stored too long in liquid form a focusing;
- And secondly, it has simply disgusting and sharpness, with whom it remains to be taken away.
Partially, this problem disappears if it is presented and making a cassette. Then, its validity period increases, IPO needs, you can cut off a piece of the desired value, heat up on low heat, and exploit. There are several recipes for the preparation of such glue. We use the most elementary and available for you, we describe below.
Promotional. Take ordinary carpentry glue. Grind it and soak insertion, until its swelling. So, he soften, and it will become a similar retaining. In the same state, place it in the tank for melting, the adaptation of the glue. The easiest thing is such a container can be made from the ordinaryconus bank (condensed milk or canned pineapples). By shipping the mass in such a bank, and put it on the water bath (with a very weak fire). Still a heating mass with a wooden spoon, or a wand (for example, from sushi). It is necessary to stir the stirring, because you are listening to burning, the mass will acquire a yellowish color, while the licking qualities. After passing the mass into a liquid state, dilute the shelter with the following ratio: 720 grams of glue requires 950 grams of vodka. Then, for every 100 grams of glue, add 12 g of powder kiatsov. The homemade carbonate adhesive will have a high degree of gluability to have excellent water repellent characteristics.
The method of the second. In the same glue, mix the joinery and water with a ratio of 1 to 1. A post, as the mixture starts to boil, it will thicken a bit, and at this stage you need to pour into a ceramic mortar, and to rub the pestle to the formation of the students. After, lay out the glue on the plate, cool, and cut on the precursors. If necessary, mix the glue with vodka already in another ratio of -720g (glue) / 360 g (vodka). Bring the mixture to a boil, then cool the uses.
The third method. In the water bath, a mixture consisting of one liter of water, kilographed glue, and one liter of 9 percent centers. After, stirring this consistency, gradually add a liter of vodka into it.
Method fourth. Divide carbon black with water with one to one. Heat it in a water bath until it thus thickens completely. After, add one part of the glycerol (even the glue, which was taken initially). Put on a small fire and wait, the show does not evaporate completely. It remains only to lay out in the mold and dried. Before using it, stir with water in the amount of 1 to 1.
The described material consists of three main components:
- Most of the natural fiber - cellulose, cotton or silk - is chosen at the discretion of the buyer, because in the finished form they differ somewhat from each other;
- natural fiber is mixed with water-based dye (there are pure white compositions on sale);
- Supplements the composition of the binding material - dispersion of acrylic or glue, allowing you to easily apply a mixture onto the walls with a spatula.
If desired, when the master itself makes the composition, it can add marble crumb, sequins of mica or colored flocks, if the design of the room can be repaired.
The disadvantages of liquid wallpaper are insignificant, so there are no conversations about them. The only unpleasant aspect is to wash them with water, although this material is also suitable for the bathroom.
So, the wallpaper is afraid of direct water from entering, but do not hurry to put a cross on them. If you wish to take advantage of this material to finish the walls in the bathroom, do not apply them directly above the bathroom or within the shower. Otherwise, a protective varnish can be applied to the surface of dried wallpaper. He is blunt, not prone to moisture, it is acquired in construction stores with decorative materials.
Joinery glues with their own hands
All technologies, regardless of the selected recipe, consist of 2 main steps - softening the starting material (to the gauge consistency) and its subsequent cooking. For cooking you need raw materials. Sold in dry granules, tiles of different colors, sometimes with powder or small fractions ("scales"). With regard to the glue of the joinery phrase "with their own hands" should not be interpreted literally. Even if there is a desire (and the possibility) to crush the bones, then how much should this mass need, for example, on a liter of water? What technique to cook (temperature, duration), with what to mix, proportions?
There are so many questions that even experienced masters use shopping products in practice in practice. Not a shortage, and acquire with some reserve (given the low prices) is never superfluous. Especially since the storage period of dry joinery glue is almost unlimited.
The source product is crushed. If it is a tile, then previously cleaned into pieces. The resulting fragments (or granules) are wrapped in a dense material, and then the hammer. Nothing difficult. It is only necessary to ensure that there are no large pieces remaining, since they are much slower dissolved in water, and the process of cooking the joinery glue will be delayed for a long time.
The resulting "powder" falls asleep into a suitable container. For a small amount of work, a regular bowl or tin can. From above - water, but necessarily boiled and cold. It must completely cover the loaded mass. After that, it is necessary to wait until it proceeds to the state of the jelly, that is, will swell and become like jelly. How much time will you need depends on the quality of the "grinding" dry glue of the joinery and temperature indoors. But this should occur naturally. Accelerate the process artificially, with the help of heating devices, no need.
"Steam Bath." It is easy to organize. "Student" is loaded into the capacity of the corresponding capacity, and it is placed in another, large in size (for example, a basin). Water poured into it, and all this is on fire. For the possibility of adjusting the intensity of the flame to prepare carpentry gender more convenient on the gas stove. The mode is selected so that the jelly temperature is in the range of 70 ± 10 ºС. For a quarter of an hour, constantly stirring the composition, it is possible to transform it into a thick monotonous mass, without lumps and bubbles. At this stage, hot water is added to accelerate the process, but gradually, dosed.
The readiness of the joiner's glue to use is judged by the formation of a "light" film on its surface.
He is somewhat simpler. In addition, it allows to prepare a certain amount of "semi-finished" in the future.
- Dry glue is maximally crushed.
- Dilution in water (1 to 1).
- Boiling (15 - 20 minutes).
- In the process of cooling, the mass is tricious to the state of the paste (for example, a spoon in a metal bowl).
- The cooled composition cuts into pieces.
Before direct use is enough to withstand in water (before dissolution) and warm well.
Additional Tips and Recommendations
A few more recommendations:
- When entering the styling glue, which is more suitable for crafts from the handmade category or the manufacture of papier-mache, it is not recommended to use it for wallpaper pasting, otherwise it can leave divorces and yellow stains.
- When the hubbell thickens during storage, it is recommended to add a small amount of boiling water into it and carefully move, and after strain. It is necessary to ensure that the composition does not contain lumps, then you can apply a smooth and thin layer of glue.
- The greatest stickiness can be achieved using freshly prepared and cold holing, where it is better to add a bit of PVA.
- If traces are formed in the area of the joints when the walls are covered with wallpaper, they can be easily eliminated by a rag moistened in warm water.
- If, in the preparation of the adhesive composition, not only starch is used, but the flour is added, you should not take dark varieties so as not to spoil the color of the bright, almost transparent suspension, which does not leave the track when drying.
Homemade plow glue
The second, no less popular and effective is homemade PVA. If you think that the plant make glue on some special technologies, you are mistaken, because it can be done exactly the same glue. Agree, this type of adhesive is one of the most common. It is used both the Spancing and the construction, that is, in fact it can be called a universal block. Well, it's time to move towards how it is still to make it. For itopusting:
1. Distillored in volume 1l;
2.Photos (you can buy in any store of products for cameras) in the amount of 5 grams;
3.Apphisant (4 grams);
4.Furniture, about 100-150 grams;
5.Ethyl wirp in a volume of 20 ml (you can buy on any pharmacy).
Conditionally, the manufacture can be divided into two stages:
- this is preliminary preparation, during which it is desirable to soak in a glass of water;
- And the cooking process itself.
So, a day after the swelling of gelatin, you can make the manufacture of PVA.
∙ Distilled water placed on a water bath, in some tank. Next, add gelatin to it, and stir with flour stirred in low water (again, without lumps);
∙ Mixed consistency to be brought to a boil, but do not inhate
Pay attention to how the mixture will become Guto and white, as sour cream. Perform it to in the end the glue was homogeneous, without clots
∙ It remains to add only glycerin and ethyl alcohol. Interfere with the mixture and interfere with the mixture again, so that it is maximal. The stirring time should be about 10 minutes, so do not see that the two stirring will be enough with a spoon. Use glue can be used after its complete cooling.
Sometimes a few days after the repair done, the wallpaper is beginning to fade away, depart, disappear. In this case, glue is not always to blame. Although his quality plays the last role in the repair. Before saving walls with wallpaper, you need to carefully prepare the surface. It is necessary to remove the old paint, lime, all flavoring plaster, dropping particles. The wall before the wamp of wallpaper is cleaned from old finishing materials, align, be sure to be ground. Usually use purchased acrylic primer.
The glue is smeared over the entire surface of the canvas. It is monitored that no land remains uncovered adhesive mass. Before gluing wallpaper to the wall, they give time to be impregnated with a sticky mixture. It is impossible immediately after applying glue to the canvas glue it on the wall surface. During the repair, all windows and doors are closed. Any draft, temperature fluctuations at the drying stage just glued to wallpaper wall can lead to deposits.
Rules of cooking melting
- Claycaster for wallpapers are not prepared from wheat flour, since it leads to the yellowing of a paper material after drying;
- Considering that the equipment includes food products, it can attract insects, add a small amount of carbofos;
- When Claytister is preparing, how to make his properties is better - it is also necessary to think about it, for example, a warm microclimate helps to reduce the effectiveness of the composition, you need to know in advance how to store the glue - the temperature should be in the range of + 18 ... + 20 ° C;
- Too thick, the Clauster will not provide the desired effect, the change in the structure of the substance is due to its long cooking, in this case the means is diluted with water again (a small amount is introduced) and heated, but for a short period;
- When the plot is prepared, the heating temperature of the fluid should not be higher than + 40 ° C;
- To improve properties, PVA glue is introduced into the composition, but its content should not be above 5%;
- As the substance is used to lose properties (gradually thickens); It will help to restore its initial structure - it is added to 1 tbsp. l., Constantly stirring with a blender or mixer - should act quickly, since the composition will soon thicken again.
Additional Tips and Recommendations
Paper wallpaper in a nursery or corridor can be blocked on homemade flour or starch glue. Alone prepared composition can over time yellowed, so the materials for decoration choose brown or pastel tones.
For phlizelin or vinyl wallpapers, it is better to buy ready glue and not experiment with homemade products. After all, such wallpaper is always expensive, they can be easily spoiled by poor-quality adhesive mass.
Home glue can be blocked by walls in the country. True, it is necessary to add a little fungicide or chemicals against insects to the adhesive mass, so that the fungi and pests do not start under the wallpaper. True, the toxicity of such an adhesive substance will increase.
It is better for repairing the use of finished glue with antifungal and antiparasitic additives. The time when homemade adhesive compositions were prepared, long gone. Once it was impossible to buy a good glue in the store, so at home by handling the adhesive mass was prepared independently. Today in any store selling goods for construction and repair, there is a huge amount of high-quality adhesives for any type of wallpaper.
Advantages of using self-made adhesive compositions
It is possible to prepare the wallpaper glue from what is in the kitchen cabinet or storage room. Homemade adhesive composition cannot be an alternative to purchased product. Chemical enterprises produce various types of glue for wallpapers with important technical features and improved composition. Purchased adhesive product contains substances that do not give to pay the wallpaper in conditions of high humidity, warns the development of mold and fungus, has insecticidal properties.
Home glue has all these qualities. After all, it is preparing from simple substances, the main property of which is to form a sticky substance in the process of thermal, chemical processing or when mixing various ingredients. True, self-made glue has its advantages. It is prepared from ordinary, often inexpensive products. The prepared composition made at home in the kitchen will be 10 times cheaper than purchased adhesives. A homemade adhesive agent of natural raw materials is prepared. This means that this glue can be used in any room, even in the children's room.
Clays Recipe on the traditional recipe from flour
Such adhesive is used quite often in the most compliance. Most often, to its preparation resorted by an acute necessity, for example, when glue from the store, during the update of the wallpaper. Therefore, to fly to the store for a new pack (which will be used for 1/3 throughout everything), it is easier to manufacture its own glue, which will neither drop in non-like. Plus, this glue is not toxic, and is quite safe to operate at home. The main component is flour, which is in every house. The adhesive relationship is the following - 1 liter of glue. Instant by 2, 3 rolls of wallpaper.
Prepare the following components:
- the container in which glue will be mixed;
- 6 tablespoons of flour on one liter of water;
- Water, respectively, the amount of flour (1 liter on 6 st.).
Prepare glue is necessary as follows:
1. Nagreyevodia to boiling condition;
2. Independent capacity. Place the flour with cold water until the form of a mixture is like a liquid sour cream (and necessarily without lumps);
3. Now, in a thin jet, pour in this mixture of boiling water, while constantly stirring the elbow;
4.Applementing, once again boil the mixture and leave it to cool.
Finished consistency should resemble a thick jelly. Analog man can prepare such a glue with the use of starch flour, and it will not differ from the flour. In some cases, the glue can show itself even much more efficiently than glue from the store. If you are afraid to apply such a glue on the wallpaper, test it on the little wallpaper, gluing them, with each other. In general, this glue can be used by any wall surface, glue paper with cardboard and other species. In a word, experiment and see everything with your own eyes.
Clays composition for creativity
In domestic conditions, various crafts are made using alert. For each variety, various recipes are used. For example, to prepare glue for fabric crafts in this way:
- Two glasses of water, 2 tbsp are prepared. l. flour (any), 1/4 h. Sugar and a small amount of vanillina (pinch).
- Take the recommended amount of flour, 1/2 cup of water, stirred until the lumps are dissolved.
- Use the remaining amount of water and sugar. Capacity must be placed on fire.
- The liquid is injected with a thick substance based on flour (fine-rod).
- When the tool boils, it can be removed from the stove and add vanillin.
Another recipe is used to create crafts from papier-mache:
- Take 1 cup flour, 3 glasses of water, 1/2 h. L. Salt.
- First, in one container, flour and water are connected, stirred until lumps disappear.
- Salt is introduced into the composition. The substance continues to mix.
- Separately heated the remaining amount of fluid.
- This thick substance is poured into a container with hot water.
The duration of making alee for the second recipe is 10 minutes. Then the tool must be completely cooled.
Price of ready-made mixes
Isn't it easier to buy ready-made mixes for liquid wallpaper? Let's consider how much they will cost. Of course, it is impossible to talk about the approved price, since there is a difference between the bases in the form of the material composition.
Depending on the content of silk fiber, liquid wallpapers have cost from 300 to 600 rubles per package (10% and 100%, respectively).
Here the consumption of material per 1 m2 is taken into account. Based on the example given, the contents of the package are enough for 8 or 3.5 m2, respectively. Now you need to calculate the area of all your surfaces and divide it to consumption. It turns out the number of packages, multiply the value of the selected mixture and is a decent amount. Repair is always expensive, you will agree, it will be nice to save on liquid wallpaper. In addition, to realize that they made them himself.
The video below includes this question, and you will also tell you about the rich assortment of mixtures.
Mix of cottage cheese
At home, it is realistic to make a binder solution for foam applied as a heater and a sound insulator. It is necessary to mix ordinary cottage cheese and haired lime in the same proportions. The peculiarity of this glue is the rapid solidification, so it is necessary to use it as soon as possible.
For products from wood and leather, casein glue is suitable, which can also be created at home with the help of available ingredients. Its foundation is cottage cheese, which is a certain processing process before cooking. It needs to be soaked in soda solution for 20 minutes.
Make the mixture is necessary, based on the proportions of 2 tablespoons per liter of water. As soon as a quarter of an hour is held, you need to rinse thoroughly and squeeze cottage cheese so that it becomes dry and solid. Thus, Casein is preparing. Next, powder is prepared from dry cottage cheese. It should be poured into dishes and thin jet add water
At the same time, the mixture is constantly stirred
The fluid is added at the calculation of one part of the casein into two parts of the water. The whole process goes until the glue reaches a homogeneous state. On average, its cooking is half an hour. The better stiring casein, the higher its adhesive properties will be.
This adhesive is great for repairing shoes and wood elements. However, it is worth remembering about the life of the composition, because after 2 hours, the substance becomes unsuitable for use.
Creating glue at home - the process is simple and affordable. The optimal option includes a composition of flour and water. It has excellent binding abilities and becomes an indispensable tool when updating wallpaper. When adding glycerin and gelatin, you can get homemade PVA excellent quality. Cooking glue not only saves in unforeseen situations, but significantly saves the budget.
Despite the fact that the shelves of construction stores are literally clogged with various types of adhesive mixtures for any purpose and appointments, some people are all resorted to the manual method of manufacturing glue. There may be several reasons: either the purchased goods turned out to be low quality, or it requires a minor quantity, and it makes no sense to spend money on a whole pack. Since making glue of any kind at home is quite possible, some consider it an excellent alternative to the purchase option. Therefore, employees and masters for all hands will be useful for useful tips on the methods of creating glue to work with various materials.
The species of PVA glue was widespread in various fields, including:
- Working with paper.
- Creating applications.
- Small repair work.
- Large construction.
- Used to mount to wallpaper walls.
- It is a component in a solution for tile cladding.
- With the help of it, you can primine the surface before applying the finish finish and others.
The scope of application of the stationery glue is very broad, so such glue can come to help any owner at the right moment and in a suitable situation. It is necessary to know in advance how to make the stationery glue directly at home.
To do this, it is necessary to prepare such components:
- 2 liters of distilled water.
- 5 G. Photographic gelatin.
- 4 glycerin.
- 100 g. Wheat flour.
- 20 ml of ethyl alcohol.
Prepare PVA solution is needed in 2 main stages:
- Preparatory implies soaking gelatin in a glass of water.
Note! Before making PVA glue at home, you need to wait for a complete swelling of gelatin in water.
Only then go to such actions:
- Distilled water to pour into a comfortable container, add flour, placed on a water bath.
2. Add prepared gelatin, pre-mixed with a small amount of water to eliminate lumps.
3. Then bring the mixture to a boil, but not to give it to boil until it reaches the consistency of thick sour cream. To achieve uniformity of the mixture, constant monitoring and stirring is required.
4. After that, alcohol and glycerin is added.
5. The finished substance is thoroughly mixed to achieve thick homogeneous mass.
6. After the glue cools, it will be completely ready for use.
Clay pencil at home
A variety of solid adhesive in the form of a pencil is the most popular, convenient for the stationery. Its high price justifies economical consumption. But sometimes it is better to save money on it if you know how to make a pencil glue at home.
Note! Before starting work, you need to prepare a special form for future adhesive-pencil. It can be like a case from already empty glue, cardboard tube, any similar objects. For further operation, the package must be sealed, the glue must be free from it freely.
The main stages for the creation of adhesive pencil:
- A piece of household soap is rubbed on a shallow grater, or you can perform a knife. The main thing is to make a very fine chips so that it dissolves faster.
- Then mix it with water in a 2: 1 ratio. You can take two tablespoons of soap and one tablespoon of water, put in a suitable container, put on a water bath, wait for a complete dissolution of the soap, while stirring constantly.
- Add to a mixture of future adhesive composition PVA 3-4 st. spoons.
- Mix thoroughly before achieving homogeneity and remove from fire.
- Leave cooling the adhesive mass at room temperature, with the result that white substance is formed in the container, similar to paraffin, characterized by increased flexibility.
- This mass must be put in the prepared form, which will be used to apply glue.
It is important! If the mixture was not viscous enough, it is necessary to remake it. To do this, you do not need to take new products, and the same mixture to put on a water bath, a larger amount of soapy chips are added to it.
If on the number of finished glue it turned out much more than it is placed in the prepared capacity, it can be stored in a polyethylene package in a dark cooler place.
To prepare carbon black glue, it is necessary to use the usual type of adhesive substance that was pre-welded.
Important! It is high-quality and proper cooking that will determine the further properties of the finished glue.
The joinery hard glue can be broken into several pieces, put in a container with cold water and leave for unloading to the state when it can be crushed by hand. On average, it is 3-4 hours. Then you need to catch pieces of softening glue, shifting into the container and put on fire. Cook for 15 minutes until the glue is completely liquid no lumps. To get rid of them, you need to constantly mix the glue with a wand. These actions will also help protect it from burning.
Note! Cooking such glue is needed on a small fire, excluding strong boiling.
After the student mass becomes liquid, it is necessary to add alcohol or vodka in the ratio to 720 g of mass and 950 g of vodka. Then, for each 100 g of the adhesive agent, add 12 g of alum as a powder. The finished product, cooked by this technology, provides good high bonding strength and gives the finished seam with water-repellent properties.
Liquid carbon black
Before making glue at home, you need to know that the joinery look in liquid state can not be stored for such reasons:
- Due to the fact that it is gentle by.
- Covered mold and spars.
- It has a sharp unpleasant smell.
To prepare liquid joinery, you can use this recipe:
- It is necessary to take 250 g of ordinary joinery glue.
- Dissolve it in 1 liter of hot water.
- Mix in a separate container 10 grams of barium peroxide, 5 grams of sulfuric acid and 15 g of water, heat in a water bath at a temperature of 80 degrees.
Interesting! With this process of heating, sulfur gas will be distinguished, which is why the mixture will receive a pleasant fragrance.
When connecting all components, the mixture will not gelude, the mold will not be formed on it even with long-staying outdoors.
Liquid glue "Sindyticone"
This type of liquid adhesive is prepared from 5 parts of fish glue, which dissolve in 6 parts of concentrated acetic acid. It is added to them in one part of the water and gelatin, the shellac is carefully stirred in a bore.
For the preparation of waterproof glue, you can use such products from the refrigerator, like cottage cheese or milk, which only managed to curl. You need to add haired lime to them. It will allow you to get a thick uniform mixture. The resulting mixture can be glued with high quality and reliable wooden bases. They need to tightly press each other and dry well.
For another recipe for creating waterproof glue, you need to prepare such ingredients as carpenter, water, olifa. It is necessary in the prepared container to weld carbon black, mixed with water and 35 g of olifes. A finished glue solution is applied in the heated state on a wooden surface. After frozen, the seams are not afraid of the effects of a cold or hot liquid, completely moistureproof.
Glue to attach paper and rubber to metal
Glue various materials to the metal is always quite problematic. Therefore, you need to know how to prepare a special glue suitable for these purposes. If you use conventional types of glue and secure paper to polished metal, then the material is usually quick to disappear.
Therefore, you need to act like this:
- Prepare a concentrated solution of soda, heat it and abundantly lubricate the metal base.
- After that, thoroughly wipe it with a dry cloth.
- Apply onion juice with a thin layer. It is enough just to cut the bulb and half wipe gluable places.
- After that, apply paper that was previously namazan with special glue. It is prepared from wheat flour with the addition of sugar sand and cold water. Then it is thoroughly mixed to the consistency of sour cream, brewed with boiling water before obtaining a transparent state.
- Paper will be kept very firmly.
To glue a rubber to the metal, you can use glue, prepared by dissolving the shellac in a strong ammonia alcohol in a ratio of 1:10.
To prepare such a glue solution, you need to take 10 parts of wheat starch, pour cold water, stir thoroughly to thick consistency, add, constantly stirring, boiling water. The amount of hot water should be determined by the future of the desired grade consistency. To make it more durable, in a warm state you need to add one part of the quasans. To increase the stickiness, add 5-10 pieces of wheat or 15-20 rye flour.
To prepare this adhesive substance you need to take casein or cottage cheese and parts to add to the saturated solution of the boos to the complete dissolution of the product. There should be a transparent consistency of a substance of significant density. At the same time, the mixture will be distinguished by a large adhesiveness. The glue for sticking brands, shortcuts, starts to work only after easy humidification. To make the composition capable of keeping for a long time, you need to add a few drops of liquid formalin sling.
Most of the types of glue, which are used to connect parts from porcelain, glass and faience have an opaque consistency, and after drying, leave unattractive yellow traces in the connection places. Mastic glue is an excellent alternative embodiment, which is colorless and absolutely transparent.
It is necessary to prepare it according to this technique:
- Make or find a suitable container with a sealed lid.
- Mix in it 55 g chloroform, 68 g of chopped rubber.
- After dissolving the last substance, add 10 g of mastic grainy or drip.
- Leave for a week or 8 days in a closed container.
- During this period, the mastic is completely dissolved, and the glue will already be ready for operation.
Important! The finished glue will ensure the reliability of the clutch of the faience, porcelain, glass without unattractive traces of glue in the joints of the junction.
This type of glue is preparing for such a recipe:
- Alcohol, sandarak and terretin in the 100: 6: 6 ratio are mixed in the tank
- The mixture is heated.
- Then add in the same ratio of joiner and fish glue, which were pre-dissolved in hot water.
Note! Their quantity should be such that the finished glue was liquid but drip. If the adhesive solution is prepared according to this technique, then the seams of objects after drying will be moisture-resistant.
There are surfaces and objects that are constantly exposed to acids. In the case of their breakdown, it is necessary to use rubber glue that is not afraid of the effects of such substances. It is prepared from a mixture of rubber, a coal tar and asphalt with the addition of alcohol, ether and chloroform in the same ratio. It ensures the reliability of the attachment and does not affect acid.
Tip! If you prepare such glue in a more liquid state, then it can be used as an alternative to polishing of wooden surfaces.
This type of glue is ideal for those subjects that are regularly exposed to water. According to this technology, it is necessary to prepare carpentry glue, dissolve it on low heat in water in a ratio of 5:10. Add a solution of fridge, mix and pour and pour into a tin can. In it, the mass will cool, before use you need a part of the glue to hold on the water bath.
Glue and ointment for drive belts
To glue the drive belts, you can use this adhesive preparation recipe:
- In equal ratios, you need to take the joiner and fish glue, soak in water for 10 hours.
- Wakeful pieces to move into clean water and cook before the formation of a thick homogeneous mass.
- Apply such glue to the belts in the hot condition.
- Before that, the surface of the belts make a little rough.
Tip! The finished composition can be used not only in basic purposes, but also to eliminate defects on various leather products.
Glue and ointment for cycling tires
For crossing punctures and holes in cycling tires, liquid glue is suitable.
You can prepare it in this way:
- Take 235 kg of chloralhydrate, dissolve in 1 liter of water, add 400 g of standard white glue.
- The mixture must flow throughout two days and to gain a liquid consistency.
- After that, it can be used in operation.
You can also prepare liquid fish glue. You need to take 100 parts of this type of adhesive weight, acetic acid (125 parts). Dissolve in water gelatin in a 125: 20 ratio. Connect all the ingredients together and gradually add 20 sewlock portions to the finished mixture.
There is also a special glue that has a narrow specialization, such as repairing bicycle tires. It is necessary to dissolve on the water bath of 52 g of shellac (natural resin), as much as guttapers (resin extracted from the plant). After their complete melting, add 6 g of iron turkey, 6 g of sulfur, which were also melted in advance. It turns out a thick mixture, which you need to warm up before applying the tires.
Source (full version): https://gidpokraske.ru/rabota-s-kleem/kak-sdelat-klej.html
Glue is a necessary component of many repair work. Without tile composition, the laying of the tile, without a wallpaper, is a sticker of cloths on the walls. Adhesive substances are needed for bonding different parts, repair of broken products. You can buy them in construction and housekeeping stores, but there is another option - to make it yourself at home.
Such material will have a lot of advantages - safety, environmental friendliness, low cost. Before making glue, you need to carefully read the recipe and prepare all the ingredients.
To content ↑
The main components of the compositions
With your own hands you can cook almost any glue - the complexity may arise except in the selection of the necessary components. A few years ago it was considered the norm on their own to make a means for wallpaper, and the canvas could hold on to decades. They prepared such material from flour, potato starch, since these products contain many adhesive substances.
In the creation of glue for the tile, cement will necessarily need - this substance can be able to hold the tile on the wall. For the manufacture of rubber glue, pieces of old rubber will be used. The stationery includes gelatin and carpentry glue. There is even a special conductive glue, which is used to fasten the power supply, mechanisms. Usually it takes a ready-made "moment" for its manufacture, grateful graphite is introduced, and the electrically conductive composition is ready!To content ↑
Methods of cooking
Some formulations are prepared by simply mixing ingredients. Other require heating, cooking or long-standing substances to dissolve each other. In any case, it is important to strictly observe the proportions of the components, otherwise the finished homemade glue can have not enough good quality.
Of course, buy finished glue for wallpapers is much easier. But sometimes it happens that it ends at an inappropriate moment, and to flush the material is quite possible by a hiking manufacturer. The same composition is suitable for working with Paper-Masha. The recipe is:
- Take a container, heat the liter of water to boil;
- In a small amount of cold water, dilute 6 spoons of flour so that there is a homogeneous mass without lumps;
- Carefully, pour a fluttering mass into boiling water;
- continuously stirring, give the mixture boil;
- Cool glue, which should gain a consistency of jelly.
You can start to glue wallpaper immediately after a complete cooling of the tool. There is enough of such a quantity on 2 rolls of the canvas. The best glue is suitable for simple paper, light fliseline wallpapers on a paper basis. For vinyl, other heavy materials it is better to buy finished glue.To content ↑
PVA at home
Domestic PVA and imported "Elmers" are water based funds containing polyvinyl acetate, plasticizers. Depending on the purpose (stationery, household, universal, construction), other substances can be introduced into the composition of the PVA. The tool has white or beige color, is distinguished by the ability to freeze and defrost without loss of quality. With the help of PVA in the diluted form, you can grind the walls, and in a clean form it is used to glue heavy wallpaper.
Make a PVA in this way:
- Soak on a day 5 g of photographic gelatin in a small amount of water;
- After 24 hours, take metal dishes, pour the liter of distilled water, put on a water bath;
- Separately spread with cold water 100 g of wheat flour, pour the flour cleaner into the water, stirring regularly;
- There, you will send a clumsy and stirred gelatin;
- bring the mixture to a boil in the water bath, but boil does not allow;
- As weighing the consistency of thick sour cream remove it from the fire;
- pour 4 g of glycerin, 20 ml of alcohol;
- to wash well again;
- Using the means can only be fully cooling.
To content ↑
Too thick glue, if necessary, you can breed with cool distilled water, mix thoroughly. The finished composition should be stored in comfortable jars, under the lid at a temperature of + 10 ... + 15 degrees to six months.
It is impossible to prepare from the primary means. In any case, epoxy resin in liquid form and hardener, which must be mixed with each other in certain proportions. Epoxy is a transparent composition implemented immediately with the hardener. As the polymerization reaction begins, until the end of which it is necessary to have time to apply on the desired surface. Thanks to the reliability and excellent adhesion, epoxy glue is most often applied:
- in shoe production, repair;
- for gluing plexiglas, plastic, wood work;
- Metal compounds;
- Fill various products;
- in electrical engineering.
Usually, 4 parts of the hardener requires 6-8 parts of the resin, more accurate recommendations are always indicated in the instructions. After connecting the material, it is used immediately or a little heated, putting the container in hot water. After applying a means for repairing various products. It glues the most durable plastics based on Etrolers, PVC, glass products, metal.To content ↑
Such a means is used to glue rubber products. Some try to do it like this: cut pieces of the old tire from the car, poured them with gasoline. In fact, the stitched tires for tires is poorly dissolved in gasoline, other organic solvents, since it contains sulfur. Therefore, the perfect option is to take raw rubber, which is used when repairing tires with further vulcanization. Gasoline should also be not ordinary, but aviation, then the glue will have excellent quality.
The procedure for creating the means is:
- finely cover rubber into a glass jar;
- Pour it with a small amount of gasoline so that the whole crumb is covered;
- After swelling, dissolving (from 15 minutes to 1-2 days) Add gasoline to the desired glue consistency so that it is not too thick or sticky;
- Store glue in a dark, cool place.
Instead of raw rubber, black soles of old shoes are suitable for the role of the filler. It is important only to be made from TEP (thermoelastoplast), which is used to produce the so-called cast shoe.To content ↑
This adhesive composition is used to bond wooden products. It can also be used for gluing paper, cardboard, tissue, series of other materials. The minus he has such - from long storage, it will begin to gelatinize, mold, covered with solid crust. The finished agent has a not very pleasant smell, which is also its disadvantage.
Joiner adhesive is a chattering mass, rather dense consistency. Slices are cut off from it that heated and applied to gluing parts. It is important to warm the composition on slow fire, so as not to let him boil. There are several options for manufacturing. For any of them, it is necessary to purchase dry carpentry glue, which is realized in the form of granules or tiles of yellowish color. It is preparing from the waste of leather production, bone flour, animal horns or fish residues.
Popular preparation recipe:
- Grind glue tiles, you can smash it with a hammer. Pour water, leave to swelling.
- Put the mass to a tin can or other ass, put on a water bath. Heat with a constant stirring with a wooden wand. Cannot be allowed to burn mass!
- After thickening, it is also thickened with a composition from the fire, add to every 720 g of the mass of vodka in the amount of 950. Also introduce per 100 g of finished glue by 12 g of powder alum.
This agent has water-repellent qualities, gives glued products high strength. Also joinery adhesive are made on another recipe:
- Pour 1 kg of adhesive granules into the container;
- pour water, leave to swelling (usually grabs 1 liter);
- After the tool acquires the texture of the cold, to put the container on the water bath;
- bring the mass to a liquid state without giving her to burn, constantly stirring;
- Introduce a mass 1 liter of vinegar (9%), mix, and glue is ready.
To content ↑
You can also dilute glue with 1: 1, then add as much glycerol as the dry adhesive powder was taken. Then you need to warm the mass in the water bath until the fluid evaporates. After you can immediately use glue. It is dried to storage, and before use they simply give to the water.
Casein is called a complex protein, which is obtained from Caseinogen in the process of ensuring milk. Casein glue is used to glue the skin, wooden products, paper, cardboard. To make such a substance, you need to highlight casein from cottage cheese by degreasing:
- Cottage cheese pour water (1 l) with soda (2 spoons);
- Leave for 20 minutes;
- Rinse cottage cheese from under the tap, give water to drain, dry the product;
- Machine to harden, then grind to the state of the powder.
Dry casein can be used to prepare glue. Powder (100 g) put on fire in a saucepan, fine-rod add 200 ml of water. The heated mass should be thick, homogeneous, for which it is necessary to mix it very carefully. If necessary, the tool can be well broken by a blender. After cooling glue, it is possible to connect various products. It is advisable to make small portions, because it is stored for a short time - up to 3 hours, then harden.To content ↑
Paper Glue on Dextrine
Dextrine glue is well suited for cardboard, paper, therefore it is widely used in needlework, children's creativity, for origami and quilling. Instead of shopping dextrin, the usual starch is quite suitable. It is placed in the dishes from the heat-resistant material, they are sent to the oven for 1.5 hours (at +160 degrees). After splitting and transformation into dextrin, you can cook glue:
- take 3 spoons of dextrin;
- pour 5 spoons of water;
- Heat so that the powder was dissolved;
- introduce 1 spoon of glycerin;
- Glue is ready.
To content ↑
Similar funds are implemented in radio components stores. Also, heat-conducting glue is made independently. You need to take glycerin, heat it to a temperature of +200 degrees for evaporation of water. In the oven to split to the maximum temperature of zinc oxide. Connect equally both components, mix, cool. You need to use glue to connect quickly heating parts, where there is no possibility to use a different type of fastening.To content ↑
Glue for Potali
Paluth - alloys with the inclusion of precious metals in the form of thin sheets. They are used for gilding, silvering ceramics, stucco, metal, wood or glass. Typically, adhesives based on alcohol, oil, acrylic or water are used to process products. Replace them with self-made composition:
- combine 100 ml of oily cream and brandy;
- Apply to the treated surface;
- After 30 minutes begin to gilding.
You can also use a different recipe. Dissolve in 200 ml of warm water 70 g of sugar, let go pump. Pour 1 teaspoon of acetic essence, cook 30 seconds. Remove from fire, introduce 1/3 cup starch. The means should remind the sour cream on the consistency. When the glue cools, it can be used for gilding. After the frozen, it will become transparent.
To content ↑
Old linoleum and acetone for glue
The finished means of these components can be used to glue the ceiling blocks, PVC products, glass. It is enough to find trimming of old linoleum and chop them into small pieces. After the linoleum is poured with acetone, and the latter should be 2 times more.
To content ↑
A jar with future adhesive composition needs to closely close. Put it in the dark for storage within 12 hours. During this period, the linoleum is dissolved in acetone, and the glue will be ready. It can be immediately used for the above materials, as well as for gluing the skin, wood, ceramics.
Making hot glue
Hot glue is useful for bonding wooden surfaces, repairing products from chipboard, fiberboard. For the manufacture you need to take 35 g of olifa, 100 g of finished joinery glue. The latter should be heated in a water bath until it becomes liquid, then enter Olif. You can use the tool immediately, including - for laying tiles.
At home make silicate adhesive difficult. It is prepared by connecting quartz sand, potassium silicate or sodium, and with constantly high temperatures. The manufacture of a substance is available only in industrial conditions, it is less likely to make builders again in the presence of equipment.
To content ↑
The so-called food glue is used to decorate cakes - attachment on their surface of figures, other heavy decor. There are 2 gland preparation options:
- Mix 4 spoons of starch, 1 cup of cold water. Cook thick sweets, cool to get a damaging mass.
- Take 250 g of sugar, 100 ml of water. Make caramel, which has sticky properties.
Less frequently users try to make other types of glue, which serve as an alternative to store products.
Adhesive pencil make from PVA. For the case you need to take the old packaging from a deodorant antiperspirant, which is tightly closed. Senthing the economic soap (2 parts), pour water (1 part). Dissolve in a water bath, pour 4 spoons of PVA, cool. After laying out a lot of packaging, give to frozen.
To content ↑
This super-glue make, of course, will not work - it is prepared from cyanacrylate with the addition of a number of complex chemical components. But a very reliable composition still can be created with your own hands. To do this, you will need:
- 125 g of joinery glue;
- 100 g of sugar;
- 35 g of hazed lime;
- 450 ml of water.
Sugar is dissolved in water, they add lime, heated 30 minutes in a water bath. Next into the solution is placed with chopped carpentry glue, boil until the mass is homogeneous. The remedy can be used to glue the metal, ceramics, porcelain.To content ↑
Glue for foam
It is best for sticking foam fitting joinery. Casein glue is also suitable, which is mixed in equal parts with haired lime. Such a means is ideal for fastening foam in the insulation of the house.
Glue made of foam
From acetone and foam plastic make glue for connecting elements from glass, metal, wood. The foam is crushed into the crumb, poured acetone to completely cover it. Pulling mass is almost immediately, it can be used as ordinary glue, simply mixed.
In the manufacture of adhesives, you can seriously save, especially if in the house, the apartment is planned to be great repairs. The quality of the finished product can give up a slightly selling, but it will definitely be safe for health and accessible!
The manufacturers of adhesive compositions are many, but not everyone produces their goods of proper quality. People who have faced with such as repairs are starting to make glue with their own hands. Makeup prepared by their own hands are rarely inferior to the purchase. But for their cooking, it is necessary to clearly comply with the cooking technology.
The main components of the compositions
The most difficult moment in the manufacture of glue at home is the selection of the necessary components. Previously, the range was not so broad, the wallpaper adhesive mainly on their own prepared mass. In addition, the coatings were kept a couple of decades, there were no complaints. Components performed wheat flour, starch, which possess beautiful adhesive abilities.
To stick the tile, the solution must contain cement. Its composition ensures reliable grasp material even in a vertical position (on the wall).
Rubber homemade glue is manufactured by their rubber elements. But when cooking it should be used by means of.
The stationery is prepared on the basis of food gelatin and joiner's glue.
Different reliable glue mixtures are prepared by mixing purchased adhesives.
Methods of cooking
Each type of glue has its own way of cooking. One requires a thorough mixing of components, other heated or cooking. But at the same time, it is responsible to approach proportions. From this dependes the properties of the future glue.
See also: Features of the manufacture of linoleum glue with their own hands.
There are situations that the bought glue was not enough on sticking of one canvas. In order not to run to the store, do not spend money on a whole pack of the mixture, you can cook the missing amount yourself. To do this, you will need flour, it is in the closet for each mistress.
- Take a metal container to two liters.
- Pour one liter of water, heat to a boil.
- In a small bowl, dilute 6 spoons of flour in cold water. Mass should not have lumps.
- Mass with flour gradually pour into heated water. Thoroughly mixing to bring to a boil.
- Cool. Kleister is ready.
This mass is suitable for light wallpaper types and for cooking work from papier-mache.
To work on sticking it is necessary to start immediately after cooling the solution.
The mixture does not have harmful additives and is considered an ideal means when repaired in children's rooms.
PVA at home
PVA is made on a water basis with the addition of substances that improve its properties. PVA is sold by several varieties used in certain places. Tone from white to beige. Some species retain their properties after defrosting. Ready masses will withstand heavy wallpaper walls on the walls. Diluted masses are used for priming surfaces before sticking.
For self-preparation, it will take: 5 grams of photographic gelatin, liter of purified water, wheat flour, 4 grams of glycerin, 20 ml of ethyl alcohol. Make PVA glue by the following instructions:
- Gelatin is divorced in a small amount of water and leaves for a day for softening.
- In cold water to dissolve flour. Pour it into a liter of water supplied on a water bath.
- Add gelatin. The mass requires constant stirring.
- Bring the solution to a boil. When forming a delicate, remove from the plate and add glycerol, alcohol. Mix.
- Wait for a complete cooling. You can use.
Highly thick mass can be dissolved with purified water.
Epoxy glue is widely used when repairing shoes, gluing various planes, including wood, metal. For preparation, the purchase of epoxy liquid resin, hardener, will be required. Proportion of mixing: one part of the hardener, two parts of the resin. It is not worth spending a lot of time to apply, since after mixing, the mass quickly solidifies. Therefore, work is carried out quickly, neatly. To increase the cloudyness, the seams can be warm up.
So that the glue was reliable, containing excellent glue qualities, it is necessary to take not ordinary rubber from the tires and any gasoline, but raw rubber, which is used for vulcanization, aviation gasoline. Phased cooking:
- In glass dishes with small pieces the rubber is stacked.
- Pour, to the complete coating of rubber, gasoline.
- To withstand up.
- The consistency is brought by adding gasoline. At the same time, the finished glue should not be very thick, sticky.
Crude tires to be replaced with a black thermoplastic, from which cast shoes are manufactured.
See also: The main characteristics and rules for selecting rubber glue.
Car glue is used to glue the wooden planes, elements. Also suitable for fabric, paper, etc. Negative moments - unpleasant odor, short storage. For the preparation of adhesive mass there are three options:
- Buy dry glue granules, pour water and leave for stretching, swelling. The swollen makeup to put on a water bath and with constant stirring to bring to the thickening. Then add vodka and powder alum. Proportion: a mixture with vodka - 4: 5; 12 grams of alum per 100 grams of glue.
- One to one mix glue granules and water. Leave before the formation of jelly mass. Then he warm on the water bath, remove and add one part of the vinegar. Ready.
- In the same proportion, water is taken, glue granules, glycerin. Put on a water bath before evaporation of water. Glue is ready for use.
When cooking from milk, cottage cheese is distinguished by caseinogen, which is the composition of Kazin. It is he who underlies casein glue used for connecting skin, wood, paper, cardboard coatings. For the preparation of the composition, you need to follow technology:
- In the water divorces soda (2 tbsp on a liter).
- Pour cottage cheese solution for 20 minutes.
- Rinse with running water, remove water, dried to a complete hardening, grind into powder.
- 100 grams of powder put in a container, put on fire, add 200 ml of water. Before thickening, constantly mix.
- Cool. Glue is completely ready for use.
Making hot glue
Hot compounds are suitable for joining wood, dvp, chipboard. Cooking method:
- 100 grams of joinery mass heats up on a bath before the formation of liquid consistency.
- Enter 35 grams of olifes.
- Mix. Mass is ready.
Applied immediately hot.
Silicate glue should not try to cook at home. For their creation, quartz sand is needed, potassium silicate. Mixing must be carried out at very high temperatures. Therefore, its production is carried out only in industry. Perhaps in construction, in the presence of equipment.
Food adhesives are needed to decorate cakes. With their help they are attached to the side parts of the figurine unstable to the surface. For its preparation, exclusively foods should be applied. Two options are considered:
- Cook from 4 tablespoons of starch and glass of water thick kissel.
- Prepare a sticky caramel of 250 grams of sugar and 100 grams of water.
Desert Paper Glue
This species applies when creating creative ideas from cardboard, paper. In order not to buy dextrin, you can use starch:
- The dry mass is placed in the oven for 1-2 hours at a temperature of 160 degrees.
- Take 3 tablespoons and pour five tablespoons of water.
- Heat. Add a spoon of glycerin.
The use of glue begins when the substance is cooled to room temperature.
See also: How to make glue with your own hands: a recipe from foam and acetone or gasoline.
We advise you to watch video instructions:
Glue Storage Recommendations
Each type of hand-cooked glue has its own storage features:
- The remaining after the work of the PVA is recommended to store in a glass tightly closed container. The optimal storage temperature is 10-15 degrees. When compliance with conditions, the mass will remain up to six months.
- Rubber masses require dark, cool premises.
- The joinery compounds are dried before storage. Before use, part is immersed in swelling water.
- Casein mixtures are prepared portion, as they are not provided for storage. Maximum use time - 3 hours.
- Hot species are not stored, but used immediately, also when laying the plates.
See also: 8 ways to make super glue at home.
Many types of glue are available for home cooking. The main thing is to comply with proportions and precautions. The compositions created in this way are not inferior to those sold in stores.
Affordable, useful information? Leave a comment, share an article in social networks.