Last updated: 03/03/2021
The content of the article
In everyday life, we are having a danger of obtaining thermal, chemical and radial burns.
With thermal burns, the lesions of the tissue occurs due to the effects of high temperatures. The cause of chemical burn can be cleaning products. And the solar burn known to everyone belongs to beam.
In the depth of defeat, burns are divided by 4 degrees: in everyday life we are faced with the first two. With the first degree, the skin bluses, hurts, then a small swelling appears. But everything passes in a few days. With a second degree burn, transparent bubbles appear in addition to pain and edema. Everything completely passes in a few weeks.
As a rule, the treatment of light burns is possible at home, without the involvement of a doctor, with the help of antitrigative means. But if the defeat of the second degree or above, there is no one to do with one home treatment, it is necessary to make an appointment with a specialist.
The choice of funds depends on the degree of lesion (it can be gel, ointment, cream, folk remedies, etc.). Consider popular funds from burns More.
The treatment of the first degree burn can be performed at home, but if you have received an extensive defeat of the second degree and above, you must consult a doctor.
Depending on the depth of the lesion, the means is selected.
Treatment of skin burn - it is important to choose a suitable agent.
To relieve pain and prevent the appearance of traces on the skin, it is necessary to care for damaged skin using a suitable remedy for burns.
A lot of their varieties are presented on sale, relieving pain and contributing to rapid healing.
Funds from burns sold in a pharmacy
To date, in the pharmacy, you can purchase antitrious products of different types and forms of release. They are somewhat different in their characteristics.
Aerosols are effective when providing first aid immediately after receiving the burn. It is about lesion 1 and 2 degrees if there are no open wounds on the surface of the skin. In this case, the use of aerosol will help remove pain symptoms, the tool will perfectly cope with edema and redness. A convenient form will allow you to apply it without touching the affected skin: spray or foam spray remotely.
The principle of action is very simple: the aerosol is shaken and sprayed from a 15-tisantimeter distance to the burn, the bottle needs to be kept vertically.
There are light aerosols and aerosols with foaming components for damage to 2 severity.
Gel from Burn
Gels from burns have a light texture and low-fat composition, they quickly absorb, remove primary symptoms after skin lesions, additionally soothe and moisturize. Unfortunately, the gels are not suitable for the treatment of deep skin burns - only lungs and not extensive lesions of the 1st, less often 2 degrees.
Unfortunately, the gels are not suitable for the treatment of deep skin injuries - only lungs and unstable lesions 1, less often than 2 degrees.
Ointment of burns
More thick and viscous than gel. Mazi is advisable to apply with burns 1 and 2 degrees and at all stages of healing more serious burns. The doctors are also recommended to do compresses with anti-harm ointments to a damaged skin area - their composition often includes components accelerating regeneration.
Cream of burns
The creams that can be shown after burns include special components:
- Reducing inflammation (for example, violet and turn extracts),
- Providing antimicrobial and disinfection effect (for example, walnut extract, iodine),
- Accelerating the process of regeneration of skin cells (for example, vitamin B5).
Creams from burns not only contribute to the healing of the damaged area of the skin, but also have a moisturizing and nutrient effect. One of the advantages of creams is that their use has a positive effect on the state of the skin as a whole.
Anti-spare napkins and dressings
Refer to the means of first aid. Their surface is impregnated with a special composition, allowing to remove the first painful symptoms.
The main advantage of these means - the napkins is convenient to use in the "field" conditions. They can always be captured with them hike, and if someone accidentally burns down on the fire, you can help the victim.
Antitrog bandages are superimposed on the affected place in anticipation of the arrival of the ambulance.
Modern anti-spare drugs: an overview of effective funds
A variety of remedies against burns are presented on the market: sprays, gels, ointments and creams that have anti-inflammatory, disinfecting, healing and soothing effect, contributing to the healing of the affected area. Some preparations themselves are an effective means, others need to be used as auxiliary means.
Panthenol is an antitrogram drug, applied to treat burns of varying severity, produced in the form of spray, gel, ointment, cream and aerosol.
The main active substance is decantenol, accelerating the regeneration of skin cells. Immediately after solar or thermal burn, Panthenol spray is used - it has an anti-inflammatory effect. At the treatment stage, it is better to give preference to ointments, gel or panthenol cream.
Olazol is a tool that is effective with thermal burns. Produced in the form of an aerosol. Due to the components that are part of the drug (leftomycetin, anesthesine, sea buckthorn oil, anhydrous lanolin et al.), Olazol has an anesthetic, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
Very effective means for thermal damage 1 and 2 degrees.
The drug for outdoor use, which is intended for the treatment of wounds from burns. At the expense of Furatiqilina, which is part of the drug, furaplast has an antiseptic effect. The drug is applied to the scene of the burn with a smooth thin layer to formed a special protective film. The film holds a few days, if it is damaged, it is necessary to apply furaplast again.
Important: Furaplast will not be able to help if inflammatory processes or suppuration began on the damaged skin.
Another active substance is furacilin, has an antiseptic effect.
Please note: use a furaplast is not recommended if there is inflammation and suppuration on the burn site - the film will not give the skin to breathe.
Ointment and SalkoSeril gel is an effective remedy for burns 1, 2 and even non-core damage to 3 degrees. The main active component is the blood extract of cattle, while the drug is cleaned of protein. Such a composition contributes to strengthening metabolism in skin cells, due to which rapid healing occurs.
Gel and ointments are applied directly to the surface after pre-cleansing the skin using a disinfectant solution.
Bepanten has an painful effect. Due to the decantenol, which is included in its composition, Bapten is able to speed up the wound healing process after burns. Also Bepanten can be used as a means for first aid for burns. The drug is available on sale in the form of ointments and cream. In addition, Bepanten is suitable as a means of first aid for burns 1 and 2 degrees: the ointment has an painful effect.
Cream "La Cree" for sensitive skin is designed specifically for removing skin irritations. Including arising after light burns.
This tool includes licorice extracts, violets, turns and bisabolol, which reduce inflammation. The walnut extract has antimicrobial effects, and panthenol and avocado oil soften the skin and stimulate its regeneration.
Due to the absence of dyes and fragrances, the ointment "La Cree" can be used even a newborn. It will become a reliable assistant after burns in children and adults - make sure that yourself!
Suitable as an additional fund. This ointment of domestic production is known for its natural composition and universal medicinal properties. Most likely, there is a lifeguard in your first aid kit - use it in the treatment of burns for their rapid healing.
It is an ointment effectively copes with sunburns. In some cases, it can be used in the prevention of burns after radiation therapy sessions.
Suitable for disinfection of the burn surface. You can apply an armband damage to the affected place or irrigate the burn several times a day with a solution.
If there is no anti-spare drug at hand, then homemade funds from burns can come to the aid.
In how serious the consequences will be, an important role is played by the first aid rate. The best tool in skin burns - to interrupt contact with a hot surface as soon as possible and cool the damaged skin area.
Cooling the skin with water with a burn
If there are no open wounds, keep the affected area under cold water at least 10 minutes. The cold will not only help reduce painful symptoms, but also will not allow the burn to spread further. With chemical burns, it is also necessary to quiet or neutralize the substance.
If there were no suitable drugs in the home aid kit, refer to the "grandmother" methods.
- The place of light burn can be applied to a toothpaste with a content of menthol. It will help to relieve pain, protects from microbes, remove swells. And if you leave it on the skin with a thin layer, the paste will not allow moisture to evaporate from the skin fiber, which means that the skin surface will not disappear. A small burn can even be cured after several drawing toothpastes.
- If at home is growing Aloe flower, you can use it leaves for burning burns. To do this, it will take carefully fluster and cut along one sheet and navigate it to damaged skin. Or you can make a crawler out of the sheet and even squeeze juice for the compress - what is enough forces.
- For the compress you can use tea. You need to firmly brew black or green tea, wash your bandages and wrap the burned area. Due to tanning substances, strong tea contributes to improved blood circulation, which has a positive effect on healing abilities.
- Ground potatoes Well removes the swelling and soothes the pain. Also to the scene of the burn you can attach a cabbage sheet or compress with cabbage juice.
When choosing a suitable agent, it should be remembered that folk recipes are suitable for light burns, as well as at the stage of healing more serious damage.
Be sure to consult a doctor in the following cases:
- Burn above 2 degrees of gravity with the lesion of a large body square.
- A child, an elderly person or a person with serious illnesses suffered.
- Remove the symptoms of the burn did not work out on its own.
- The victim feels bad after the burn: it feels dizziness, nausea, weakness, difficulty breathing, interruption of cardiac rhythm.
- The burned place is a face, neck, a groin area.
We also recommend consultation from a specialist before purchasing funds from burns with antibiotics, taking antihistamine preparations and serious painkillers. In everyday life, we most often face thermal, chemical and radiation burns. With thermal lesions of tissues occurs due to the effects of high temperatures. The cause of chemical burn can be cleaning products. And the solar burn known to everyone belongs to beam, and not to thermal.
In the depth of defeat, burns are divided by 4 degrees. Most often in everyday life we are faced with the first two. With the first degree, the skin bluses, hurts, then a small edema appears. But everything passes in a few days. With a second bore, there are transparent bubbles in addition to pain and enemy. Burn is completely held in a few weeks.
Depending on the depth of the lesion, the remedy for burns is selected. The treatment of the thermal burn of the first degree can be performed at home, but if you have received an extensive revenge burn or stronger defeats, you need to consult a doctor. With burns, children need to contact the doctor already in the case of extensive first degree burns.
The seriousness of the consequences and the duration of treatment largely depend on how and how quickly the first aid was provided. The very first thing with a thermal burn (the burn obtained due to contact with a straight fire, a hot surface or liquid, etc.), it is necessary to interrupt contact with the source of the burn (hot surface, chemical, etc.). If a chemical burn, then the priority task is to neutralize the chemical. With a sunburn - to get away with the sun as soon as possible.
If there are bleeding wounds, then you should immediately call an ambulance or contact the trauma. If there are no wounds, the burn place is needed under cold running water 10-12 minutes.
On the affected skin, it is necessary to impose a clean gauze bandage to avoid infection. The most dangerous burns for the gentle and fine children's skin. Even with a lot of burns, you need to call a doctor's child.
Summarizing: Before the arrival of doctors, you need to cool the wound, impose a clean bandage and take an anesthetic (if necessary). Use anti-spare drugs and folk remedies for burns of the 2nd degree and is recommended above after the affected area of leather will examine the specialist.
Help with burn
Baby burns - This is the case when the rate of assistance is especially important. Tender skin of kids reacts very sharply even on light damage.
In any case, before smearing the burn, it is necessary to consider the amazed plot. If the skin is amazed, before the arrival of the doctors, it is necessary to impose a bandage that will protect against infection in the wound. With a serious burned, you do not need to endure pain. Before providing a qualified first aid with a thermal burn, an anesthetic can be accepted.
Keep track of damaged skin areas
First aid is the first step, the second - proper care for the affected skin. In order not to tolerate pain, avoid redness, blisters, scars and other negative consequences - it is necessary:
- Carefully monitor the burning infection in place.
- Pick up a suitable tool that will help restore the skin after the burn. The choice of funds depends on the degree of skin lesion.
- When healing the burn, a person may experience pain. Do not torment yourself and endure them - you can take an anesthetic. Also, many anti-spare drugs possess the painful effect.
What to smear burns in children?
Toddler skin is particularly sensitive to burns. After two or three years, kids increase physical activity, and it is often difficult for parents to keep track of the child, and the danger lies at every step: for example, hot stove, iron, kettle - houses, bonfires - on the street. When children's burns are important to determine the area of the defeat.
To determine the area of the lesion, the "palm rule" can be used: one children's palm is approximately 1% of the body surface.
To determine the percentage of lesion, it is enough to compare the palm size with the size of the lesion area. It should be taken into account that burns in children are developing faster than in adults: for example, in the infant of the burn when contacting the surface / liquid, the temperature of which is 60 ° C, occurs approximately 10 seconds.
The "La Cree" cream was created specifically for removing skin irritations. Including after light burns. This remedy for burns includes licorice extracts, violets, a turn and bisabolol reduce inflammation, walnut extract has antimicrobial effects, and panthenol and avocado oil soften the skin and stimulate its regeneration. Such a complex is something that you can anoint burns of small severity.
Thanks to the absence of dyes and fragrances,
The non-burning agents from burns "La Cree" are suitable even newborn and become reliable assistants in burns in children.
Opinion of specialists
Conducted clinical study proves high efficiency, safety and portability of TM La Cree products for daily skin care with a light and medium form of atopic dermatitis and during remission, accompanied by a decrease in the quality of life of patients. As a result of therapy, a decrease in the activity of the inflammatory process is noted, a decrease in dryness, itching and peeling.
Clinical studies confirmed that bisabolol inhibits the products of anti-inflammatory mediators NO and PGE2 in cells, reduces the expression of INOS and COX-2 genes by inhibiting the NF-KB and AP-1 signaling pathway. In addition to anti-inflammatory effects, the whitening and clarifying activity of the substance is also proven.
One of the key components of the cream is violet extract. This plant is widely used in medical practice, which is explained by the wealth of its chemical composition. The violets are rich in flavonoids, anthocyanic glycosides, phenolcarboxylic acids are found in their flowers. Plant extract is prescribed by specialists with various skin diseases.
- Yukhtina N.V., modern ideas about atopic dermatitis in children
- Kamasheva G.R., Khakimova R.F. Valullina S.A., Methods for evaluating the severity of atopic dermatitis in young children, Journal Dermatology, 2010
Kovyzina N.A., Fedosimova N.A., Illlek Ya. Yu. Diagnosis of atopic dermatitis in young children, Vyatsky Medical Bulletin, 2007
Burn is damage to soft tissues due to the impact of thermal, chemical, radiation and electrical factors. The most common are thermal burns.
Small burn damage can be treated at home. With deep or extensive burns, it is necessary to consult a doctor as soon as possible. At the same time, the quality of first aid is very important: with small burns, it will make it possible to achieve a speedy healing, and with significant damage - will increase the effectiveness of medical events.
Classification of burns
- By origin, burns are: Thermal
- - arise under the influence of various heat sources: hot objects or liquids, fire, in some cases gases. Chemical
- - from various concentrated chemicals: alkalis, acids, phosphorus, oil derivatives, etc., as they can penetrate deep into the tissue, new damage can be formed over several hours. Radial
- - from a strong or long effect of radioactive or ultraviolet radiation (sun rays, bathing lamps, x-ray radiation, etc.). Electric
- With such burns, blood vessels, nerves, muscles are very badly damaged (since they are well conducted by electricity), the skin can get minimal injuries.
- According to the area and the depth of the lesion of tissues, 4 degrees of burns are distinguished:
- At the first degree, the burn affects only the upper layer of the skin, the epidermis, characterized by the presence of redness, small edema and rigorous pain, usually occurred in a few days (4-5).
- With a second degree of burns, the burns are applied to the dermis (the average layer of the skin) is accompanied by the occurrence of blisters with a transparent yellowish liquid inside and a bright red painful surface under them, with proper treatment and the absence of infection take place in 10-15 days, the scars are not formed.
- With a third degree, all layers of skin are involved in the pathological process, including the subcutaneous tissue, observes the leather areas, the scars are formed during healing.
In the fourth degree burns, the fabrics located under the skin are subject to necrosis: tendons, muscles and bones; Healing occurs over a long period, rude scars are formed on the affected places.
Complications of burns
In the absence of or incorrectly rendered first aid, there may be complications in sufficient treatment. :
- General complications
- Penetration of bacterial infection inside the organism through the affected area, blood infection.
- Breathing disorder - inhalations inhalation of hot air and smoke can cause damage to the respiratory tract.
- Hypothermia (strong decrease in body temperature) - The skin is a body that performs the function of thermoregulation, therefore, with significant damage, strong heat loss can be observed.
- Metabolic disorders.
- Hypovolemia (reduction of blood volume) - develops when injuries of blood vessels and loss of fluid, is expressed in insufficient blood supply to the affected tissues.
Increased intestinal - occurs with extensive and strong burns. :
- Local complications
- Keloid scars are gross formations that are outstanding over the skin arising from the growth of connective tissue when healing burn wounds.
- The restriction of the mobility of the joints and bones is observed with strong burns next to the joints, including when healing the wounds, when scar tissue is formed.
Scrapy is a dead rigid tissue that looks like a crust.
First assistance in burns
- With burns, first aid is as follows:
- Start the process of tissue traumatization: if the burn is formed under the influence of the flame, it must be extended (with the help of water or thumping the blanket from above), and with the victim to remove clothes, during a chemical burn, the affected area is thoroughly washed with cool water.
- Cool the injured skin with cold water (ice is not recommended to apply, they can be aggravated by damage).
- If the burn is small, the skin around it is treated with alcohol (in order to avoid the infection), and the damaged area itself is treated with anti-foam ointment (or cream).
- In the presence in the wound, it is washed with saline.
With strong burns, the victim wrapped in a clean fabric and deliver to the medical institution.
- Burns 1-2 degrees can be treated independently at home. In case of damage to the third and more extent, it is necessary to consult a doctor. Also professional medical care is required:
- With damage to the respiratory organs, areas of the face, perineum, joints.
- Children, pregnant women, elderly patients.
- If the burn is caused by the effect of electricity.
With poor patient well-being.
- Obtaining first assistance in burns, it is impossible:
- To carry out any actions, not making sure that the safety factors are influenced by the affected chemical factors, you must first put on the gloves if the burn is electric - to de-energize the space to not be injured, etc.
- For a long time to influence the damaged area with cold water, as it can provoke the development of hypothermia.
- Apply oil to burn.
- In severe damage, apply any local drugs before visiting the doctor.
Open the resulting blisters.
Bubbles with transparent liquid inside often occur with 2 degree burns. Such a blister is not sealed - liquid through micro-facility gradually goes out. Accordingly, by these damage inside the bubble can penetrate infection. Therefore, during the restoration of the tissues, it is very important to process the blister with antiseptic and wound healing agents. In this case, the wound inside the bubble will not be inflated, but will begin to delay the new skin. After some time (1-2 weeks), the shell of the blister is dried and they will come. In their place you will find a spot of light pink color. This young skin is still very vulnerable. So that it fastened faster, you should use drugs (creams, ointments), accelerating regeneration. Important!
If infection penetrates inside the blister, then inflammation will be developed, in many cases it is purulent. This will slow down the recovery process and can lead to the formation of a scar. In some cases, inflammation is accompanied by a feverish state. If you have a pathological process on the spot of burn, you need to immediately consult a doctor!
The doctor estimates the depth and area of tissue damage. Depending on the results of the inspection, urine and blood tests can be assigned, radiography.
- The victims of the fire may have intoxicating combustion and damage to carbon monoxide gas (swelling, tissue injury, soot). Their symptoms are manifested for several hours (sometimes minutes): respiratory disorder, cough with sputum. To identify such pathologies are carried out:
- Endoscopic study of the upper respiratory tract.
Radiography of the chest (to estimate the state of the lower respiratory tract).
Skin Burn: Treatment
- Patients with third and fourth degree burns are hospitalized. In case of damage to the first and second degree, drugs, disinfection surface and accelerating healing are used:
- Mazi - they have not only antimicrobial and regenerating, but also an anesthetic effect.
- Gels - combine the properties of an antiseptic agent intended for primary processing of the Russian Academy of Sciences, and anti-spoke ointments (accelerate healing, relieves unpleasant sensations).
- Creams - accelerate the restoration of tissues, prevent the formation of scars.
Spray - apply under significant damage when touching the skin (which cannot be avoided when applying ointments and creams) causes pain.
Bubbles with transparent liquid inside often occur with 2 degree burns. Such a blister is not sealed - liquid through micro-facility gradually goes out. Accordingly, by these damage inside the bubble can penetrate infection. Therefore, during the restoration of the tissues, it is very important to process the blister with antiseptic and wound healing agents. In this case, the wound inside the bubble will not be inflated, but will begin to delay the new skin. After some time (1-2 weeks), the shell of the blister is dried and they will come. In their place you will find a spot of light pink color. This young skin is still very vulnerable. So that it fastened faster, you should use drugs (creams, ointments), accelerating regeneration. Also used special anti-rim dressings. They are already impregnated with antiseptic and painkillers.
Choose local drug drugs even with non-linkages are recommended using a doctor or pharmacist.
After burns, the scars often remain. The burns of 1-2 degrees with proper care of the damaged area in the recovery period and the absence of infection in the wound often pass without a trace. And if after them, the scars are formed, then physiological (normal) - neat, not protruding over the surface of the skin of the scars. Over time, they become almost invisible. After burns above 2 degrees, hypertrophic and keloid scars are usually left. They arise in the pathological growth of connective tissue and look very unattractive. Hypertrophic scars are coarse, dense, with a buggy surface. They rise above the skin level, but do not protrude for the contours of the wound. Keloid scars are tumor-shaped growths that go beyond the boundaries of the wound. They are prone to further growth. Capable to the patient discomfort: itching and pain.
If scars formed on the place of burns, cosmetological and surgical methods are applied. Minor scars smooth with chemical peels. The protruding scars can be eliminated by cryodestruction - freezing with liquid nitrogen. Scars on the face are most often smoothed with diamond or laser grinding. With coarse keloid scars, surgical treatment is carried out. Education excised, apply seams. At the site of the keloid scar, a more imperceptible, even and narrow scar is formed. After the operation, the area exposed to surgical intervention is treated with drugs that prevent the connective tissue reproduction.
If you got a burn, and you need treatment, please contact Polyclinic Otradnaya! You will be given the necessary assistance in a timely manner, and you can avoid the development of complications.
Any thermal or chemical burn is considered one of the frequently found injuries, as a result of which the skin is damaged. Therefore, it is important to know how to properly provide first help and what medicines should be in the house.
Degree and burn burn
Features of treatment and further regeneration of the skin will depend on the degree of burn, its depth and size.
There are four degrees of burns:
Burn 1y degree. The outer layer of the skin is damaged. As a result, there is a small redness of the epidermis and swelling, may be accompanied by pain. Usually traces of burns pass after 2-3 days;
Furniture 2nd. The upper, horny layer of the skin is affected, sometimes the next layer is disturbed. Pretty often observed blisters, redness and pain. If you correctly choose a method of treatment and use the appropriate therapy, after 10-12 days from the burn, there will be no trace;
burn 3rd burn. Contracts among the most serious skin damage. It applies to deep layers of skin, affects the upper subcutaneous tissue. Bubbles and scabs appear. Wound heals long;
Burn 4th degree. The skin is charred, there is a damage to subcutaneous bones. All skin layers and fabrics located under it dying. In this case, immediate hospitalization will be required.
To properly provide the necessary help and not harm the victim, it is worth understanding the reason for injury. This will not cause any difficulties if you have an idea of the types of burns:
The thermal burn can be obtained when the skin interacts with boiling water, with fire, hotstone;
Chemical burn causes a chemical or alkaline;
Radiation burn occurs as a result of ultraviolet radiation;
A radiation or electric burn is obtained by contact with an electric current, a volt arc.
For rapid healing when you get a gravity burn, it is important to provide first aid on time. To do this, it is necessary to urgently eliminate the cause, as a result of which there was a burn. The location of the skin of the skin is cooled with ice or cold water.
It is not recommended to immediately apply antitimate cream or ointment on the wound. Initially, it is necessary to clean the intact skin in close proximity to the burn, ether, after rubbed alcohol. To remove dead tissues from the wound, you can use sodium chloride.
The victim with a strong burn before the ambulance arrival should be given an anesthetic medicine, analgin, ketanal or pentalgin, and an antihistamine drug in the form of Claritin, Tuevegila or Suprastin. With burns, decantenol is effective.
If there is no vomiting, you can soar with mineral water or liquid with dissolved salt and soda with a dosage of 0.5 h. per liter of water.
Upon receipt of heavy burns, you should not deal with self-treatment, you should urgently apply for medical help.
Restoration of skin
After receiving the burn on the skin can form a blister with a colorless liquid. Its proper handling will help to avoid inflammatory and purulent reactions. Under the neoplascence will be an updated skin layer, after 8-10 days, the damaged part will dry and disappears.
A new skin appears in the form of a pink spot. The updated skin is usually very sensitive, so it is recommended to process it with special creams and ointments that are facilitated for efficient and safe recovery.
In a timely manner, the first assistance may entail disappointing consequences. An infection will appear at the scene of the burn, the formative blister will become inflamed and will begin to be fed. The phenomenon usually entails an increase in temperature, poor well-being, chills and weakness. The wound will heal slowly, recovery can take too long. In order not to allow serious complications, you should not slow, you need to urgently contact a specialist who, in turn, will conduct tests and prescribe the right treatment.
Treatment of post-welcom and scar
The scar that appeared on the scene can sometimes be inflamed and forging a keloid scar, which is accompanied by a strong
Itching. Large scars remaining after the burn injury are treated with operational intervention. From the memorandum of the scar, it is possible to get rid of the excision of the scar, which is subsequently superimposed with a cosmetic seam. After his removal, the resulting scar is processed by medical drugs that contribute to rapid healing.
The scars occupying a small area can be derived by laser grinding, chemical peeling based on fruit acids can also be used. For the rapid regeneration process, it is additionally desirable to use special ointments and gels.
Funds from burns
Today there are many varieties of medicines from burns in the form of gels, ointments, sprays, creams and dressings.
For example, Levomecole helps well upon receipt of thermal burn. The drug is inherent in bactericidal properties, thanks to which injury heals much faster. Moreover, the composite components are substances that help remove pain.
Plotone-iodine in the form of ointments includes iodine content. The chemical element is disinfecting the place of damage and contributes to the speedy restoration of the skin fabrics. Balm Rescuer produced from natural components, may return a healthy look for the shortest period of damaged skin.
The cream also actively proven itself in the treatment of burns, which are used at the restorative stage of damaged fabric sections. They can be used in the preventive objectives of the formation of scars and scars. Cream Panthenol helps well with thermal and sunburn.
Burn - acute damage to the skin and tissue under them. The injury happens from irradiation, electric shock, chemicals, after temperature effects. Houses most often happen burns with boiling water. If this happened, you need to act immediately, since the depth and area of the lesion depends on this, as well as the recovery period.
With minor damage, first aid for burning boiling water can be at home, but if a burn is obtained 3-4 degrees, you need to urgently call a doctor. Operate blisters are prohibited because it is a big risk of infection. You can not smear the burn with sunflower oil, sprinkle with starch, processing with iodine and other liquids on alcohol. All listed errors will only enhance pain and negatively affect the wound healing. If the damage is very deep, in the wound there is dirt and fragments of clothing, it cannot be touched before the arrival of the medical team.
The method of treating burns The doctor selects depending on the degree of damage to the skin.
For burns with boiling water, the first degree is characterized by the defeat of only the upper layers of the skin, accompanied by redness and small edema.
The second degree is accompanied by the appearance of blisters filled with turbid liquid. The patient may experience severe pain. With proper first aid of scarring and other skin changes, as a rule, it does not remain.
With the third degree burns, not only the skin is affected, but also muscle tissue. Blisters are filled with blood, a person is experiencing severe pain, a shock can develop. With the third degree burns, you need to seek as soon as possible for help to the doctor. Treatment passes in a hospital.
The fourth degree when burning boiling water is rare. This is a deep lesion of the skin and muscle tissue up to the bones with the coagitus of the latter. The condition is very serious and requires immediate hospitalization.
Timely and qualified provision of medical care will help significantly improve the patient's condition, reduce or prevent the risk of infection, and also significantly speed up the restoration of tissues.
The main stages of first aid for burns
- In the first minutes after injury, the injured panic is in confusion and shock. And he and others need to remember the basic rules of action when burning boiling water - first assistance is provided in the following sequence:
- Remove wet clothing, the most dangerous fabric - synthetics. You should not be afraid to break the cloth, it is necessary to get rid of it in the first seconds - tear, cut with scissors, trying not to hurt the swollen bubbles.
- The affected area is placed under the middle of the cold water from under the tap. You can fill the tank of the appropriate size if you want to cool the brush or stop. Water will reduce pain, reduce the swelling, will cool the nearest fabric to the injured place.
After 15 minutes, getting a damaged area of a lobby napkin, impose a sterile bandage. The latter should not rub and crush, especially if there are blisters.
Proper trial assistance for burning boiling water
- In order to properly provide first help with boiling water burns, you need to try to determine the degree of lesion, since further actions depend on it. It is possible to determine one of the degrees of the burn according to characteristic features:
- Small redness without bubbles, delivering light discomfort.
- There were blisters with yellow liquid, the pain is strong.
- In addition to a large number of blisters, the skin begins to climb. The pain syndrome is significant, damaged skin looks a red wound, and dead fabrics are gray or dark lap.
Defeat of more than 50% of the body. This is the hardest case in which the victim is experiencing pain shock. On the plots of deep burns are formed scars and ulcers. Recovery will be long, will remain defects on the skin.
From boiling water, there are usually no burns of 4 degrees, more often injuries are limited to 1-2 degrees, rarely - third.
What exactly should not be done?
- It is intended to give boiling water when burning the first help at home, you need to remember once and for all, which cannot be done in any way. Incorrect wound processing causes the opposite effect, worsens the state, leads to complications. In the home first aid kit, everyone must have ambulances when they burn with boiling water, and well, if they are not useful, otherwise it will be possible to immediately react. Prohibited:
- Lubricate the baked skin with ointment, oil and fat. This leads to fabric infection;
- Processing with iodine, alcohol, manganese. The means on alcohol only enhance pain, and do not help;
- Apply ice. In addition to frostbite fabrics, there will be no effect;
You need to call a doctor at once if the size of the burn is more palm in an adult, if after 2 days there are signs of infection of tissues, as well as at 3-4 degrees of the burn.
After immersing in cold water for 15 minutes, the risk of spreading defeat to neighboring tissues is reduced. A person who has a first help with a burn with a boiling water, should treat hands with antibacterial composition. Next, you need to put an antiseptic bandage on the wound injured. Special impregnation will prevent infection and accelerate the healing process. There are dressings with a large-scale structure and special impregnation, they are left on the skin up to 3 days, which eliminates frequent dressings.
On top of the antiseptic bandage, it will not prevent the patches to improve the fixation and additionally protect the damaged area from random bruises. Instead of antiseptic, you can use the oxid dressing from burns, which will reduce the risk of inflammation, will provide the optimal medium for tissue healing. Thanks to the special means of burning boiling water, you can provide timely first aid at home.
The burns of boiling water belong to the most common form of domestic injuries, so you need to know how to properly provide the victim first aid. Use home-made homemade funds is unacceptable - it can only aggravate the situation. With a strong painful syndrome, you can give the affected pill painkillers, pre-consulted with a doctor.
Summies and compresses
To provide first aid with small burns, boiling water directly place the affected space under the rush of cold water for 10 minutes. Before placing damage to the place of damage, carefully disinfected the hands. For this, the antiseptic means "Sterillum" will fit.
If we are talking about the burns of the first and second degree, you can cover the place of lesion by a wound bandage with the Peruvian Balm "Branulond-N". It has a largest structure, which allows it to absorb the separated from the wound well, and the balm accelerates healing. The bandage can be on the wound up to three days, so the dressings will not deliver the victim of great concern.
For reliable and careful fixation of the bandage on the wound, use a sterile plaster with a soft absorbing pad "Cosmopor E". A vapor-permeable fixing bandage is attached on the body due to hypoallergenic glue.
Remember that treatment with folk remedies will not bring the desired result! In this way, you can at best tighten the healing process, and in the worst - cause secondary infection.
In what cases do not need a doctor
- To the doctor must be applied in the following cases:
- Burn the third or fourth degree of any size;
- the burn of the first or second degree if the lesion zone is large;
A child or an elderly man suffered.
In all these cases, it is recommended to seek as soon as possible for qualified medical care.
Useful advice of specialists
- Below are the recommendations of traumatologists about how the first assistance is proposed when burning boiling water. We advise you to maintain step-by-step instructions so that in an emergency is not confused, and immediately take all necessary measures:
- Cooling. The destruction of cells continues for some time after exposure to boiling water, so the burn is immediately placed under cold water. Such a simple way will reduce the depth of the defeat to a whole degree (the burn 2 of the degree can be processed in 1, etc.).
- Anesthesia. Analgesic is accepted inside or injection is made. It is impossible to apply any painkillery to the wound.
Antiseptic processing. Cream or ointment with antiseptic properties should be in a home first aid kit. From above, ointment is covered with a sterile bandage. Alcohol-containing liquids are strictly prohibited - because of them, partially affected tissue cells will die.
We note that the people's methods for treating burns with boiling water not only do not work, but also carry potential harm. This applies to the applying of toothpaste, wound lubrication with a raw egg, goose fat and other handicrafts. Modern science and pharmacology offer effective treatments. And if the burn of boiling water happened, the first aid at home is only with the help of specially designed sprays, ointments and dressings.
To understand the essence of the action of drugs and observe precautions during the processing of the Russian Academy of Sciences, it is important to understand a little in human physiology. Conditional pathogenic microorganisms are constantly living on the skin. With the decrease in immunity, the infection receives "green light". Because of the burn, the skin loses the local immunity, and the conditionally pathogenic microbes become pathogenic. This is fraught with injury to wound, suppuration and accompanying complications.
Getting a burn quite easily: they were inaccurated for the iron, tilted the mug with hot tea, fell asleep on the beach, etc. What to do when injury is obtained? When can the burn you can cure yourself, and when it is necessary to immediately cause ambulance?
First aid for burns 1 and 2 degrees
|Immediately, we note that when burning 3-4 degrees, it is necessary to stop the action of the affecting factor and immediately cause an ambulance. Then the damaged area should be cooled, and a person is to calm, warm and give an anesthetic if he is conscious.|
It is strictly forbidden to tear or skip the clothes sticking to the skin or try to treat heavy burns at home. The methods of "folk" or "non-traditional" medicine are not applicable here and is fraught with extremely deposits.
- First aid with thermal burn:
- Hold the affected area under cold water 10-15 minutes or make a cool wet compress,
- If necessary, give the injured anesthetic,
- Process the scene of the burn with a solution of lidocaine or novocaine,
To impose an oath or hydrocolelo-shaped dressing, for example, bronolond H or hydrocall.
If the lesion area is more than 10% or the victim over 60 years old, hospitalization is necessary.
- What should be done nonsense:
- Lubricate the burnt area with kefir or sour cream.
- Cover the burn of wet gauze, bandages, sheets, etc.
- Punch bubbles.
- Use fatty, oil cosmetic and children's creams.
Mind burn with iodine, green or manganese.
- First aid for chemical burns:
- Remove the clothes on which the chemical may remain, which caused the burn.
- Wash the skin with running water to eliminate the malicious substance - at least 25 minutes (with the exception of funds, when using water contact is prohibited - for example, aluminum).
- Rinse the affected area:
- With an acid damage - 2-3% solution of food soda (1 teaspoon of 2.5 glasses of water),
- With damage to the alkali - 1-2% solution of citric, boring or acetic acid.
- If necessary, take an anesthetic.
If the lesion area is more than 10% or the victim over 60 years old, hospitalization is necessary.
- To impose a free, dry and sterile bandage of gauze or bandage.
- Wash the substances with tampons and napkins - so they only deeper into the skin.
Use cotton instead of bandage.
- When is hospitalized required?
- lesion area more than 7%,
- The substance fell into the eye or esophagus,
- The victim is in a shock,
Strong pain that cannot be removed using non-pressed analgesics.
- First Aid with Electric Burn:
- Stop the impact of current on the affected - pull the cord from the outlet, push away the person from the electrocer, etc.
- Lay the victim to a flat surface and lift his legs so that they are above the head.
- Call an ambulance in order to avoid deterioration of the state, because Electric kick may cause breathing problems or heart.
Bubbles with transparent liquid inside often occur with 2 degree burns. Such a blister is not sealed - liquid through micro-facility gradually goes out. Accordingly, by these damage inside the bubble can penetrate infection. Therefore, during the restoration of the tissues, it is very important to process the blister with antiseptic and wound healing agents. In this case, the wound inside the bubble will not be inflated, but will begin to delay the new skin. After some time (1-2 weeks), the shell of the blister is dried and they will come. In their place you will find a spot of light pink color. This young skin is still very vulnerable. So that it fastened faster, you should use drugs (creams, ointments), accelerating regeneration. Damaged limbs to cover sterile bandage to prevent injury infections.
Before assisting, make sure that there are no metallic objects. Do not touch the affected naked hands when it is energized. Avoid contact with water.
- First Aid for Radiation Burn:
- Put on burn napkins impregnated with disinfecting solution.
- Rinse the affected area with soapy water.
Lubricate with children's cream.
Treatment of burns at home
In hospitals, patients with strong burns, qualified assistance are provided by doctors, but when they burn 1-2 degrees and a small lesion area, it is possible to be treated at home. What to treat a burn at home?
Solutions and gels